The Student Room Group

Is it okay to be indifferent towards marmite?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stefano865
Can't believe you haven't tried it. :tongue:

I thought a human limb covered in marmite was a typical northern snack. :teehee:

I just haven't - my mum never bought it :tongue:

Hey!! Just because I am from the north does not make me a savage..... I thought you knew better :tongue: :colonhash:
Original post by Calsiwm_Silicad
I don't love it , nor do I hate it . Is this allowed?

No. Such fence-sitting is not to be tolerated. You need to declare allegiance to one side or other.
Original post by Amellia123
But it looks so.... brown and sludgy :lol: is it salty?

Some say it tastes bitter which you get used to i wouldn't say salty I don't know how to describe the taste lol but I love it. Try it out
Can't believe you haven't tried it. :tongue:

I thought a human limb covered in marmite was a typical northern snack. :teehee:

champion our lad. reet champion.
Original post by chikane
Some say it tastes bitter which you get used to i wouldn't say salty I don't know how to describe the taste lol but I love it. Try it out

Oh right... hmmm I'm not convinced I'll like it :tongue: Haha I will try it just for you then :lol:
Oh right - so its good for you? It looks like black bean curd :lol:

Oh I have never of anyone drinking it :lol: does it taste like Bovril (eww)

it tastes less of processed corpses beef than Bovril ( altho' they have stopped putting actual meat in Bovril )
I just haven't - my mum never bought it :tongue:

Hey!! Just because I am from the north does not make me a savage..... I thought you knew better :tongue: :colonhash:

hehe :tongue:

Funny how certain things evade you.

I only tried my first Oreo a couple of months ago. Was very disappointing. :colonhash:

:wink:
Original post by the bear
it tastes less of processed corpses beef than Bovril ( altho' they have stopped putting actual meat in Bovril )

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Hmm okay something else I probably wont like :tongue: Ewwwwwwww

hehe :tongue:

Funny how certain things evade you.

I only tried my first Oreo a couple of months ago. Was very disappointing. :colonhash:

:wink:

Hey!! :tongue: Hmmm yes......

Really? Hmmm I see what you mean - they have nothing on good old chocolate digestives! :wink:
Oh right... hmmm I'm not convinced I'll like it :tongue: Haha I will try it just for you then :lol:

Haha good girl, put a bit of it on your toast then try it some just put a dollop of it on when they first have it and don't like it.
Eating it since I was 6 lol and I hate jam or anything else on toast except butter and marmite.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by the bear
champion our lad. reet champion.

:tongue:

Are you a northern bear out of interest?
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Hmm okay something else I probably wont like :tongue: Ewwwwwwww

Hey!! :tongue: Hmmm yes......

Really? Hmmm I see what you mean - they have nothing on good old chocolate digestives! :wink:

Couldn't agree more. :u:
:tongue:

Are you a northern bear out of interest?

'appen
Original post by chikane
Haha good girl, put a bit of it on your toast then try it some just put a dollop of it on when they first have it and don't like it.
Eating it since I was 6 lol and I hate jam or anything else on toast except butter and marmite.

Hahaha I will - I wasn't planning on putting the whole jar on at once :tongue: Omg really? Aww I love peanut butter and apricot jam on toast.... so nice!!
Couldn't agree more. :u:

Yep! Haha an man after my own heart :tongue: Tesco's 35p ones are so nice.... I could live off them :lol:
Hahaha I will - I wasn't planning on putting the whole jar on at once :tongue: Omg really? Aww I love peanut butter and apricot jam on toast.... so nice!!

I like eating peanuts but haven't tried peanut butter i don't like the taste of Jam at all had it on my toast when I was younger and ended up not eating it.
Some people put loads of marmite on their toast not even I put that much on lol.
Original post by chikane
I like eating peanuts but haven't tried peanut butter i don't like the taste of Jam at all had it on my toast when I was younger and ended up not eating it.
Some people put loads of marmite on their toast not even I put that much on lol.

Hahaha it basically the same but salty :tongue: Oh right awww
Hahaha hmmm ill just have a thin scraping to start with!
This is how I feel.

Quick Reply

Latest