The Student Room Group

TSRians you admire...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
Yeah only because you have a foot fetish and I let you win :colonhash:

No, you're bad at this :colonhash: you laughed admit it

I was until The Bear came and took the title :frown: I think we should boot him out of the game :biggrin:

:indiff: <~Totally laughing
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Thank you!
I admire.... What do you mean by admire anyways??? As in love admiration? Or as in a friendly way.....
Either way gotta include:
@TheOtherSide. @FrenchUnicorn @Matrix123 @Amellia123 @mkap @maria.x @homeland.lsw @Hodor_van_Groot @ravioliyears @iEthan @rajneetk
@thefatone some other tsrians too! :biggrin: AKA All my followers and follows

PRSOM

Aww Rhythm honestly one of my besties love you Xx

:jumphug:

Thank you for making me smile today :smile:
Reply 322
Original post by the bear
you are just jelly

Spoiler

Just because your shoes are Uggly :colonhash:

Original post by TheOtherSide.
The way you two are talking, it's like you're trying to kick up a storm. :noway:

I can no longer bear him and his puns. He needs a good kick up his backside :colonhash:
you are just jelly

Spoiler

Nah uh, I'm not that type!

Spoiler

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Thank you!
I admire.... What do you mean by admire anyways??? As in love admiration? Or as in a friendly way.....

friendly, i'm not gay, well as far as i know i'm not gay
Original post by ZuluK
Just because your shoes are Uggly :colonhash:

I can no longer bear him and his puns. He needs a good kick up his backside :colonhash:

How about you wait until he accepts defeet?
and of course the wonderful @littlenorthernlass

with whom it is always a pleasure to flirt....

:kiss:

Bahahaha:colondollar: I am honoured :kiss: :wink:

Errmmm I am admire @Friar Chris of course hehehehe :daydreaming:
Original post by Bambamchum
Here's how it goes.. you have to name different tsr members for the following things..

1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)
2. Someone who you think is pretty
3. Someone with the funniest/best posts
4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about
5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)

Yes you can include more than one member per point
You don't have to say why (but fill free too)
Yes you can mention the same person twice

GO!!:biggrin:

Spoiler

1.@Blondie987, @CoolCavy, @Tinemither, @fatima1998, @ravioliyears, @BrokenLife, @Indeterminate, @FrenchUnicorn
2.@Biryani007, Meri Noori, @Ethereal World, @ivy.98, Frenchie, ravioli, @RobML, @hezzlington, @arfah, @mondvay, @shawtyb, @georgiaswift, @ellie0497, @queen-bee
3.@nucdev, @Zargabaath, Emma, @apronedsamurai, @WoodyMKC, @the bear, Blondie, @Foo.mp3, queen-bee, , @trustmeimlying1, @whorace, @Josb, @stefano865, Noori jaan
4.Meet - Meri pyari Noori, Zarga and Julien, Know more about - @z33, Biri, @fire_and_ice and @TheonlyMrsHolmes.
5.nucdev bhaiyya, Indeter bhai, @Zacken, Zarga, Julien, the bear, Emma, Foo, apronedsamurai, RobML and Josb.

@mscaffrey - you're always so helpful on here, I love your posts!

Ravioli, you're so strong, an inspiration and a little cutie. You go supergirl! :h:

@batoot and @FabulouslyAwks - you're new friends, but it's always fun talking to you :biggrin:

And @Deliciously, I don't know why you picked me but thank you :rofl:

Ya Dunno is my favourite troll
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Eternalflames
1.@Blondie987, @CoolCavy, @Tinemither, @fatima1998, @ravioliyears, @BrokenLife, @Indeterminate, @FrenchUnicorn
2.@Biryani007, Meri Noori, @Ethereal World, @ivy.98, Frenchie, ravioli, @RobML, @hezzlington, @arfah, @mondvay, @shawtyb, @georgiaswift, @ellie0497, @queen-bee
3.@nucdev, @Zargabaath, Emma, @apronedsamurai, @WoodyMKC, @the bear, Blondie, @Foo.mp3, queen-bee, @serah.exe, @trustmeimlying1, @whorace, @Josb, @stefano865
4.Meet - Meri pyari Noori, Zarga and Julien, Know more about - @z33, Biri, @fire_and_ice and @TheonlyMrsHolmes.
5.nucdev bhaiyya, Indeter bhai, @Zacken, Zarga, Julien, the bear, Emma, Foo, apronedsamurai, RobML and Josb.

Ravioli, you're so strong, an inspiration and a little cutie. You go supergirl! :h:

@batoot and @FabulouslyAwks - you're a new friends, but it's always fun talking to you :biggrin:

Same here! :biggrin: Ly!
3.@nucdev, @Zargabaath, Emma, @apronedsamurai, @WoodyMKC, @the bear, Blondie, @Foo.mp3, queen-bee, @serah.exe, @trustmeimlying1, @whorace, @Josb, @stefano865

@batoot and @FabulouslyAwks - you're a new friends, but it's always fun talking to you :biggrin:

Thank you so much! :cry2: :hugs:

:grouphugs:
x

Awww merci Flames :lovehug: :jumphug:
Reply 332
Know more about - @z33,.

Awwwwwwhhhhhhhh lets get to know each other famz :colone: :tongue:

@batoot and @FabulouslyAwks - you're new friends, but it's always fun talking to you :biggrin:

theres so many eejits on this list, feel like one of your many sluts!
Original post by trustmeimlying1
theres so many eejits on this list, feel like one of your many sluts!

Oi be nice, no one on that is an eejit
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Awww merci Flames :lovehug: :jumphug:

De rien ma chérie :hugs:
Original post by z33
Awwwwwwhhhhhhhh lets get to know each other famz :colone: :tongue:

Yay!! You're actually the first person I followed on TSR :colondollar:

Here's a token of my friendship :h:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKAh--ss1r0
Original post by ZuluK
You pun was kind of flat ... :lol:

I'm 21... I lost my heart when I was 19 :wink:

What did the white guy do to satisfy his wife in the bedroom?

Spoiler

Hehe
Original post by ZuluK
Will I? How do you know?

Spoiler

I just will
No :indiff:
De rien ma chérie :hugs:

When I got the notification, my heart was faster than bane on titan formula :colondollar:
Original post by apronedsamurai
When I got the notification, my heart was faster than bane on titan formula :colondollar:

Hahaha, aww :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest