Joker here! *cackles*

Of course it was fiction!

Excuse me bats! HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Got a train to catch

*grin*
Original post by z33
yeah it was for some competition ahaha sorry :hugs:

oh right okay x'D

np, weirdly, iv been thinking about writing some fiction and didnt find out about this competition till now. I was planning on doing fresh prince of bel air as a joke but SOMEONE stole it

Spoiler

Reply 42
Original post by apronedsamurai
Joker here! *cackles*

Of course it was fiction!

Excuse me bats! HAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Got a train to catch

*grin*

I love you :lol: :jumphug: I NEED YOU TO ALWAYS TALK TO ME IN THAT VOICE JOKER
Reply 43
Original post by quasa
np, weirdly, iv been thinking about writing some fiction and didnt find out about this competition till now. I was planning on doing fresh prince of bel air as a joke but SOMEONE stole it

Spoiler

:lol: ahaha you shoulda done it! :tongue:
Original post by z33
I love you :lol: :jumphug: I NEED YOU TO ALWAYS TALK TO ME IN THAT VOICE JOKER

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1fKlPFMKrh5
Original post by quasa

Spoiler

:toofunny: :toofunny:

rekt
Original post by Axel Johann
:toofunny: :toofunny:

rekt

You got crushed so hard there, it was BANEFUL to watch. Crushed, by a TITAN.

PS: F*** U Joker it's my turn now for the mic :frown:
Reply 47

OMGGGGGGGGGG the laugh at the end HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT
don't die though :lol:
but omg THIS IS THE BEST

Original post by apronedsamurai
You got crushed so hard there, it was BANEFUL to watch. Crushed, by a TITAN.

PS: F*** U Joker it's my turn now for the mic :frown:

it makes me so happy :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by z33
:lol: ahaha you shoulda done it! :tongue:

eitherway my real story will be interesting (I think). the title will definitely be controversial
The mum character really annoys me. Like why not listen to your daughter lady? At least have some hope...smh
@z33 I loved it :biggrin:
Reply 50
Original post by quasa
eitherway my real story will be interesting (I think). the title will definitely be controversial

i look forward to reading it! tag meeeeee :biggrin:
Reply 51
Original post by homeland.lsw
The mum character really annoys me. Like why not listen to your daughter lady? At least have some hope...smh
@z33 I loved it :biggrin:

ahahaha ikr :lol: thank you! :biggrin:
Original post by z33
Goodbye, Dad

“Alright honey, Mummy’s going to go get a hot chocolate and come back in a bit, will you be alright?” she pinched my cheeks and gave me a kiss. I smiled and nodded in response, and she left the room. I looked around at the large, white room. I didn’t like it, and I bet dad didn’t either. I looked at him, my father, all wired up. I watched his chest rise and fall with every breath, was he there? Could he hear me?

It’s been months since the car accident and since that day,my dad hasn’t opened his eyes. We didn’t speak much because he was always busy with work. When he wasn’t at work, he was at home in his office doing more work. Occasionally he’d take me out for ice cream, and we’d talk about our dreams and our ambitions. How we’d move to America and buy a beautiful mansion. But now that is impossible. All his dreams have been shattered, his ambitions destroyed.

I’ve visited, and I’ve talked to him every day. About school, about friends, about… my dreams, and my ambitions. I told him about my plans to make it all become a reality, and how I’d make him proud. It seemed like a one-way conversation but in my heart I felt a connection. Today was different though. The doctors said he wouldn’t make it and it was only a matter of time before the life support machine would have to be turned off. Today was the day.

“Dad I’m so sorry to have to do this, but if you can’t comeback we don’t want to trap you and keep you from going into Heaven to be with grandpa. I know how much you miss him. I hope that you understand that this is not goodbye, and I will see you soon when my time comes.” I reached up to wipe the tears from my eyes when I swore I saw something. I saw his eyelashes flutter,and I saw his fingers twitch. “DAD! Can you hear me?!” I jumped up and ran to find my mother.

“Mum, mum! I saw Dad move, I saw it with my own eyes he’s still in there! He’s gonna make it!” I smiled. My mother looked at me with tired eyes that instantly welled up, dark circles surrounding them. She put her head in her hands and sobbed uncontrollably. “Mum what’s wrong? Mum…” my lips quivered,“Honey your Daddy wants to be free. God will keep him safe, and He will help us. You’re tired baby, and you’re seeing things.”

I begged and begged her, but she put it down to me not sleeping well, or hallucinating. I was sure I saw him move. But she wouldn’t listen. Maybe it was easier to give up on him. The switch was flicked and it wasn’t instant. “He’s gone” at last! He’s free. At least he gets a better view of the world from up there. Goodbye, Dad.

*My submission for the Short Story Competition*

This has to be my favourite plot of all the stories I've read so far in the competition.
An enjoyable read. Nice job. c:
Reply 53
Original post by ZiggyStarDust_
This has to be my favourite plot of all the stories I've read so far in the competition.
An enjoyable read. Nice job. c:

Really?! :blush: thanks! 500 words wasn't really enough to properly convey the emotion but i liked the plot so went with it anyway :tongue: thank you!
Reply 54
Wonderful, heart warming and touching. :redface: I love how it is in a childs point of view. I hope its not based on reality, and good luck with the competition :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending