The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

One girls I prefer a feminine looking girl but with a boyish attitude.

Posted from TSR Mobile
dont roast me for saying this but arent all girls bisexual or lesbian nowadays
Feminine they turn me on more
[QUOTE=Youngmetro;64046669]dont roast me for saying this but arent all girls bisexual or lesbian nowadays
No I know a lot of girls who are straight and don't find girls sexually attractive. There are the "bisexual" girls that only pretend they are to make a guy think they are so sexual and the ones that would kiss a girl for fun but I doubt there are many that would actually have sex with a girl.
Dont really have a preference. If I like the look of her, nothing will stop me :colone:
Original post by Indieboohoo1
No I know a lot of girls who are straight and don't find girls sexually attractive. There are the "bisexual" girls that only pretend they are to make a guy think they are so sexual and the ones that would kiss a girl for fun but I doubt there are many that would actually have sex with a girl.

Ah right guess that makes sense
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Dont really have a preference. If I like the look of her, nothing will stop me :colone:

You do remember that bud light ad right? :colonhash:

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
You do remember that bud light ad right? :colonhash:

Not really, no?

Spoiler

Bi chick here! I'm really feminine in my style and I'm equally attracted to both. I have a thing for tall girls tho and there's something about a girl with an edgy style that just kills me
Feminine. Someone like Natalie Portman would be perfect :tongue:
Reply 30
Feminine cuz I'm more butch 🙃
Original post by BiButch
Feminine cuz I'm more butch 🙃

5 year old thread…
I really don't mind as long as they are loyal

Latest

Trending

Trending