The Student Room Group

How many times a week do you have sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dominican Beauty
typical response of ur people..gotta fantasize about other women if it aint the brothel

lmfao...yall know damn well yall get none outside the brothels....faisal...tell ahmed and habib i said it too

Lol you make no sense.
Original post by Reue

H O W ?
Original post by Zarek
Suppose could be stressful and mentally draining. But I agree he should switch off the laptop at 5pm and try some therapeutic bonking.

I know, I have told him. I mean it's not like sex is draining and all, it's bloody great.
Varies. I'm on cycle currently so my sex drive is crazy at the moment, 5 times so far this week. But when Im not using it's normally about 2/3 times at most. We don't live together so it's hard sometimes.
Original post by euphrosyne
I'm not sure what you mean?

Are you aware of a character called quagmire in a series called family guy. He's a rather sexual chap and would say giggity because you mentioned you're always horny and your boyfriend can't keep up with your ravenous sexual appetite
Around twice a day. More if you include stuff that isn't actual intercourse.
Original post by georgiaswift
Around twice a day. More if you include stuff that isn't actual intercourse.

that sounds more normal to me.
Once, sometimes up to 3 times but we only see each other once a week, going to once every 3-5 when I go to university :frown:
My sex drive isn't really high, but it's higher than 1-3 times on one day, every week.
Yeah but I always tell myself that sex shouldn't be everything.. I mean is it really okay to leave a guy you're in love with because he won't **** you? I don't know..

Web designer/software developer/something along those lines.

sex isn't everything but it's still important. It's one of the primal drives in most people, like saying food isn't everything but it is still important :smile:

btw 9-5 job is not that long, we go to school for that same amount of time.
btw why don't you try f*cking him, like since he's so lazy... just climb on top.

so why do you love him? he is not even considerate of your needs tbh.

Web designer lol it's not like he's been running around all day that's he's so tired I mean I know work can be mentally exhausting but come on ...seriously?

if you are unhappy in the relationship, it is okay to leave - as long as you've attempted to resolve it at least once.

Original post by Dominican Beauty
typical response of ur people..gotta fantasize about other women if it aint the brothellmfao...yall know damn well yall get none outside the brothels....faisal...tell ahmed and habib i said it too
"ur people" ?????? what do you mean by his people?
(edited 8 years ago)
It says math error on my calculator
Reply 70
Original post by ivybridge
H O W ?

Before and after work
Original post by Reue
Before and after work

Wow... Lmao.
Original post by Reue
Before and after work

:teehee:
Yup, he's happy to get all the pleasing done to him, but doesn't like pleasing back. It's incredibly frustrating and I've gone to bed crying a number of times.

Trust me, I've thought of it so many times, but he gives me this ******** argument that he goes to work from 9am to 5pm and he's exhausted and I should understand that and stop being so selfish and leave him to relax and blah blah blah. Like I understand he wants to relax, but I mean even on weekends I get nothing.

Incredibly selfish of him. A relationship should be mutual - you should please him and he should please you. If it's all one sided then is it even really a relationship? Your pleasure is as important as his, and if he's not willing to return the favour then he clearly doesn't care as much about you as you do about him.
Reply 74
Horny ****s.
Reply 75
Original post by Anonymous
^^^^

5 times a week on average
Original post by georgiaswift
Incredibly selfish of him. A relationship should be mutual - you should please him and he should please you. If it's all one sided then is it even really a relationship? Your pleasure is as important as his, and if he's not willing to return the favour then he clearly doesn't care as much about you as you do about him.

That made me cry. You're very right. It sucks having to face the truth. I don't know whether it's worth confronting him again or just leaving.
0. my weight doesnt allow me to
Married for 3 years, 4 or 5 times a week. Who said married couples don't get any. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending