Nice :smile: I'm 100% not a morning person haha

Lol :smile: Ok
Reply 61
Original post by nisha.sri
Lol :smile: Ok

or you doing as or gcse
Reply 62
Original post by Awɐsome Genius
(qq/微信627212264)办理奥克兰 工大学AUT毕业证成绩单 学历学位认证学生证高 文凭使馆认证Auckland University of Technology 三:真实教育部认证, 育部存档,教育部留服 站永久可查四:留信认 证,留学生信息网站永 可查联系人:Eric QQ:627212264 微信:627212264一:回国 明的用途:《留学回国 员证明》是留学人员在 国内证明留学身份、联 工作、创办企业、落转 口、申请国内各类基金 等必备的材料。留学人 持有此证明还可以享受 买国产汽车免税等多项 优惠政策。二:教育部 证的用途:如果您计划 国内发展,那么办理国 内教育部认证是必不可 的。事业性用人单位如 行,国企,公务员,在 您应聘时都会需要您提 这个认证。其他私营、 企企业,无需提供!办 理教育部认证所需资料 多且烦琐,所有材料您 必须提供原件,我们凭 借丰富的经验,帮您快 整合材料,让您少走弯 。英华教育专业为您服 务,如有需要,请联系 ricQQ:627212264 微信:627212264特别关注 【业务选择办理准则】 、工作未确定,回国需 先给父母、亲戚朋友看 文凭的情况办理一份就 学校的毕业证成绩单即 可二、回国进私企、外 、自己做生意的情况这 单位是不查询毕业证真 伪的,而且国内没有渠 去查询国外文凭的真假 也不需要提供真实教育 部认证。鉴于此,办理 份毕业证成绩单即可三 回国进国企、银行等事 业性单位或者考公务员 情况办理一份毕业证成 单,递交材料到教育部 ,办理真实教育部认证 招代理:本公司诚聘当 合作代理人员,如果你 有业余时间,有兴趣就 联系我们。敬告:面对 上有些不良个人中介, 真实教育部认证故意虚 报价,毕业证、成绩单 报价很高,挖坑骗留学 学生做和原版差异很大 毕业证和成绩单,却不 认证,欺骗广大留学生 ,请多留心!办理时请 话联系,或者视频看下 方的办公环境,办理实 力,选择实体公司,以 被骗!

wow lol
Original post by Asad_2015
or you doing as or gcse

GCSE :smile:
Reply 64
GCSE :smile:

how are they going :smile:
how are they going :smile:

Well I am revising and it's going well and you ?
Reply 66
Well I am revising and it's going well and you ?

good, mine are going okay but I'm just running out of time tbf lol
Day 3 of midnight revision. How exciting. :redface:
Reply 68
Original post by undercxver
Day 3 of midnight revision. How exciting. :redface:

hahah XD how is it going
hahah XD how is it going

Tough! Struggling a lot tbh. Suffering from extreme procrastination during the day. :sigh:

How about you? You studying tonight?

Spoiler

Reply 70
Tough! Struggling a lot tbh. Suffering from extreme procrastination during the day. :sigh:

How about you? You studying tonight?

Spoiler

i suffer from the same illness haha XD, and what if i am ur uncle :redface:, no I'm not jk
i suffer from the same illness haha XD, and what if i am ur uncle :redface:, no I'm not jk

What's the cure for this illness? :cry:

You can't be. My uncle is in India, I'm sure the last thing he will be doing is typing English perfectly on a student forum. :rofl:
Reply 72
What's the cure for this illness? :cry:

You can't be. My uncle is in India, I'm sure the last thing he will be doing is typing English perfectly on a student forum. :rofl:

lol XD In the night tbf when i revise it is way less productive :s so we have got to definitely do something. A timetable! :redface:
lol XD In the night tbf when i revise it is way less productive :s so we have got to definitely do something. A timetable! :redface:

Timetables don't work for me, I make to-do lists per week. Even that doesn't help. :sigh:
Reply 74
Timetables don't work for me, I make to-do lists per week. Even that doesn't help. :sigh:

Lol 😂 We r just gonna run out of time 😂😂 I've given up

Have an early start tomorrow and try?

I'm reading through notes. :yawn:

Hey, are you in AS or A2?
Does anyone have a degree in biology, could do with some help for an assignment i dont think its covered in A level.
Reply 78
Have an early start tomorrow and try?

I'm reading through notes. :yawn:

Haha I've retried a million times
Reply 79
Original post by Cherry82
Hey, are you in AS or A2?

AS and I'm planning on quitting and probably doing some hair dressing btec I swear 😖 Life will be easier

Quick Reply

Latest