The Student Room Group

Is two weeks enough time to revise for an exam?

I have a huge work ethic and therefore procrastination will not be an issue at all, however I am looking to get maximum amount of marks possible, does anyone think that it is feasible within this amount of time?
Bearing in mind that I am in university. I just like to have realistic expectations and thus would appreciate feedback
Thank you for responses :smile:
It depends on the exam. Which one are you referring to?
Nope... Never... Unless u know like 2/3 of the spec already then yeah but i wouldn't suggest it
Original post by ShahbazKHAN
Nope... Never... Unless u know like 2/3 of the spec already then yeah but i wouldn't suggest it

Original post by ShahbazKHAN

Everyone has been telling me it's loads of time since I already have all of the content, I just need to learn it but now I'm doubtful. I have no other choice than two weeks for it as I have four exams. I wouldn't say 'never' but perhaps not. oh well, i'll work with what I've got and keep my fingers crossed!
Original post by TheFarmerLad
It depends on the exam. Which one are you referring to?

Intellectual Property and a seen equity exam. I feel confident regarding the equity exam as it's seen. I'm aware that this means that it is marked to a higher standard but I feel confident with the content. It's the IP I'm worried about. I understand it and have already gotten 76% in the coursework so surely I am somewhat good enough with it but I'm just doubtful with the time, in saying that I did the coursework in four nights albeit with little sleep but an exam and coursework are different
Original post by charlottehogan
I have a huge work ethic and therefore procrastination will not be an issue at all, however I am looking to get maximum amount of marks possible, does anyone think that it is feasible within this amount of time?
Bearing in mind that I am in university. I just like to have realistic expectations and thus would appreciate feedback
Thank you for responses :smile:

I don't know personally but have a look at the "Most expressive last minute exam success stories" thread here on TSR. That may comfort you. :smile:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I don't know personally but have a look at the "Most expressive last minute exam success stories" thread here on TSR. That may comfort you. :smile:

Thank you so much! Reassurance always gives me an incentive whereas when I'm told it can't be done it kind of de-rails me off track.
Thank you so much! Reassurance always gives me an incentive whereas when I'm told it can't be done it kind of de-rails me off track.

Impressive* Sorry, it's late XD

I'm sure it can be done :-) There is post about a guy who studied 40 hours one weekend, slept very little and passed his university exam.

Good luck :smile:
my fingers crossed!

True xD but lets hope you pass anyways :smile: Good luck, i have my GCSE's soon OMG... i am soo worried xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending