The Student Room Group

Midnight revision begins :s

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Asad_2015
AS and I'm planning on quitting and probably doing some hair dressing btec I swear 😖 Life will be easier

No. Don't quit, what subjects are you doing again?
Reply 81
Original post by Cherry82
No. Don't quit, what subjects are you doing again?

Chem bio phy maths further maths 😖

Woah. Ok, sorry for all these questions but I'm trying to see where you're at and if I could help. Is it ok knowing your mock grades?
Reply 83
Planning on covering circular motion, elastic potential energy along with questions within an hour :biggrin:

You're a special one. A few of my friends who did that combo gave up, and dropped 2 of them at A2.
Reply 84
Woah. Ok, sorry for all these questions but I'm trying to see where you're at and if I could help. Is it ok knowing your mock grades?

Ye I got : D, A,A,B,B, d in physics, b in bio, but these were early on in Dec wen we didn't cover much now probably worse 😰
Reply 85
Original post by kkboyk
Planning on covering circular motion, elastic potential energy along with questions within an hour :biggrin:

You're a special one. A few of my friends who did that combo gave up, and dropped 2 of them at A2.

Exactly Wat I'm planning if I do really bad :/
Reply 86
Exactly Wat I'm planning if I do really bad :/

Which subjects out of those are you more confident with?
Reply 87
Original post by kkboyk
Which subjects out of those are you more confident with?

Maths and then maybe Chem ..
Ye I got : D, A,A,B,B, d in physics, b in bio, but these were early on in Dec wen we didn't cover much now probably worse 😰

- Awesome. Trust me, you'll be fine. An E's a pass at AS also with your sciences they are mock grades. You're real exam is next year. You'll probably turn out with all As lol. I thought you knew nothing at all. If you knew nothing I was about to say aim to pass then apply for adjustment. People sometimes do better than there predicted grades. Keep up the good work :h:
Reply 89
- Awesome. Trust me, you'll be fine. An E's a pass at AS also with your sciences they are mock grades. You're real exam is next year. You'll probably turn out with all As lol. I thought you knew nothing at all. If you knew nothing I was about to say aim to pass then apply for adjustment. People sometimes do better than there predicted grades. Keep up the good work :h:

I'm trying I just don't have much time to do my content ;( like biology I actually have 0 clue.
You can do it!
No revision for meeee!

Spoiler

Reply 92
Maths and then maybe Chem ..

I would personally advise to get Bio and Physics out of the way as quick as possible, as they require you to remember a lot (especially Biology). With Bio, the best way to revise for them is to do lots of questions right after reading notes and correcting your answer.
lol starting revision now after procrastinating all day
Anyone still up
Original post by yoda123
lol starting revision now after procrastinating all day

guess what.. nothing :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KingKoala
You can do it!

:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 97
Original post by kkboyk
I would personally advise to get Bio and Physics out of the way as quick as possible, as they require you to remember a lot (especially Biology). With Bio, the best way to revise for them is to do lots of questions right after reading notes and correcting your answer.

Ye when I get a topic done 😂😂
Reply 98
Original post by Darkphilosopher
No revision for meeee!

Spoiler

That spoiler 😂😂
Reply 99
Original post by Aaliyah.97
Anyone still up

Lol what time you went bed 😖 Your like extreme midnightet 😂

Quick Reply

Latest