The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
school tomorrow, chestpains and cant sleep
so stressed
kill me plz :argh:

Ah **** man ! Hope u had a good holiday !
not even sleepy :/
Original post by Dysprosium
3:00AM, too scared to go to sleep due to reading sleeping paralysis stories on reddit... Got to get up at 8.

Oh crap, sleep paralysis is the absolute worst. I'm not even gonna go into the details of how horrific the one-time experience was for me! :frown:
Watch some comedy on YouTube or something to get your mind off it! Good luck! :console:

Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
I meant can 😂

:rofl: Good. Was slightly worried for a second. It's gonna be a boring blog though, I can already tell and I'm only one sentence into it. ;_;
How's your girl? Call going well? :smile:
Original post by z33
so stressed

got the chest pains too :redface: had them all day , dw z we are in this together :lovehug:
and ik what u mean about the stress :redface: sat here nearly crying over art lmao
goodluck with school on monday z, sure you will do awesome xxx
Original post by z33
so stressed

I was about to say,SCHOOL TOMORROW IT'S STILL SATURDAY?! and then I realised the time XD

I have chest pains too :frown:
Original post by CoolCavy
got the chest pains too :redface: had them all day , dw z we are in this together :lovehug:
and ik what u mean about the stress :redface: sat here nearly crying over art lmao

Don't cry, it will all be okay cavy! xx
Reply 186
Original post by Dysprosium
3:00AM, too scared to go to sleep due to reading sleeping paralysis stories on reddit... Got to get up at 8.

This is me rn :lol: its scary cos you cant prevent it apparently so i just sleep on my stomach and hide under a duvet

got the chest pains too had them all day , dw z we are in this together

and ik what u mean about the stress sat here nearly crying over art lmao

Yeaaaahhhhh loads of crying over computing

Lol rip my life i would rather die than go back :lol:
Reply 187
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I was about to say,SCHOOL TOMORROW IT'S STILL SATURDAY?! and then I realised the time XD

Yeah awhhhh :frown: its the stress
Im not ready to go back
NoooooooooooOooOooddsnxjdksingkensc

Carry on gurl ur almost done
Original post by Mochassassin
Oh crap, sleep paralysis is the absolute worst. I'm not even gonna go into the details of how horrific the one-time experience was for me! :frown:
Watch some comedy on YouTube or something to get your mind off it! Good luck! :console:

:rofl: Good. Was slightly worried for a second. It's gonna be a boring blog though, I can already tell and I'm only one sentence into it. ;_;
How's your girl? Call going well? :smile:

Looool as long as it's interesting I wouldn't mind. Yeah it's all hunky dory 😜
TO ANYONE THATS AWAKE
RN
THIS VIDEO
JUST APPEARED
ON MY FEED
AND I FEEL ABOSOLUTELY VIOLATED

[video="youtube;Fkz0wv9Byrk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkz0wv9Byrk[/video]
Original post by z33

Lmao GURRRRLLLLLL XDDDDDDDD

Original post by z33
Yeah awhhhh :frown: its the stress
Im not ready to go back
NoooooooooooOooOooddsnxjdksingkensc

Carry on gurl ur almost done

:frown: I'm not but thank you, the stress is keeping me awake.
Original post by alkaline.
TO ANYONE THATS AWAKE
RN
THIS VIDEO
JUST APPEARED
ON MY FEED
AND I FEEL ABOSOLUTELY VIOLATED

[video="youtube;Fkz0wv9Byrk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkz0wv9Byrk[/video]

Oh.
My.
Goodness.

I can't. I just can't...what is that? What the heck is that?! :hide:
Reply 192
Lmao GURRRRLLLLLL XDDDDDDDD

:frown: I'm not but thank you, the stress is keeping me awake.

Ahahaha yeah

Same but i cant work rn my brains tired but stress wont let me sleep
So
Tired

Keep going girll... We need dat modafinil shet. Ugh
Ugh

Eucbeicjwoxniwjxnfu i hate my life
So
Much
Original post by z33

Yeaaaahhhhh loads of crying over computing

Awwwww z :frown: you still doing computing? :hugs:
and acc acc same :redface: do not want to go back to school, but i dont want to be off either so yeah :redface:

awwwww lovely :frown: well if it is any consolation at least we all have chest pains together which is the crappest consolation i have ever heard tbh :redface:

Don't cry, it will all be okay cavy! xx

loooll easier said than done, although i can't acc cry, don't think my head will allow it, it might just explode lol :redface:
gonna go sit in the living room and idek what im gonna do lol do more art but cant think of any more ideas :cry2:
I need to sleep
Original post by z33
Ahahaha yeah

Same but i cant work rn my brains tired but stress wont let me sleep
So
Tired

Keep going girll... We need dat modafinil shet. Ugh
Ugh

Eucbeicjwoxniwjxnfu i hate my life
So
Much

I hate mine too, lets go get some! :frown: Omg omg OMG IT'S NEARLY 4AM, I DON'T UNDERSTANDDDD WUGDJOUWGV :frown:

awwwww lovely :frown: well if it is any consolation at least we all have chest pains together which is the crappest consolation i have ever heard tbh :redface:

loooll easier said than done, although i can't acc cry, don't think my head will allow it, it might just explode lol :redface:
gonna go sit in the living room and idek what im gonna do lol do more art but cant think of any more ideas :cry2:

Our chest pains are because WE DON'T SLEEP! :redface: Which is terrible, I feel like I'm going to just die soon. XD At least I won't have to do my exams though :tongue:

Oh please don't cry, it's going to be okay. :frown: (advice I should be following myself) :redface:
Reply 197
I hate mine too, lets go get some! :frown: Omg omg OMG IT'S NEARLY 4AM, I DON'T UNDERSTANDDDD WUGDJOUWGV :frown:

We acc should ngl
NooooOooOooOojdncisnxks
I have so much homework as well i acc wanna die
Original post by z33
We acc should ngl
NooooOooOooOojdncisnxks

Ikr! :frown: but please don't die, because I'll miss you! I need someone to feel pain the same time I do XD
Our chest pains are because WE DON'T SLEEP! :redface: Which is terrible, I feel like I'm going to just die soon. XD At least I won't have to do my exams though :tongue:

Oh please don't cry, it's going to be okay. :frown: (advice I should be following myself) :redface:

yeah ikr, and cos of anxiety etc etc :redface: awwww TOMH please dont :frown: would miss you, although ik what you mean, feel like that as well tbh, everything is too much effort and things still dont work out no matter how hard you try :/
awwhhh TOMH, well crying will just give me an almighty headache so ill try not to and dont u be crying either <3

Original post by z33
We acc should ngl
NooooOooOooOojdncisnxks

:hugs: xxxx

Quick Reply

Latest