The Student Room Group

What are the weirdest things you have faniced about someone?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
True. I prefer rings through. I'm planning on more piercings but it takes too long to heal. Do you have any piercings? You should get a nose piercing.

I don't think I could pull it off, i'm pretty boring. I'd consider a tattoo though, but to be honest this sort of stuff isn't high on my priority list of things to achieve atm!

No piercings unfortunately!
Original post by hezzlington
I don't think I could pull it off, i'm pretty boring. I'd consider a tattoo though, but to be honest this sort of stuff isn't high on my priority list of things to achieve atm!

No piercings unfortunately!

Nah I reckon you could, I was like that too but since I've gotten piercings I think I look better. What other piercings do you like on girls? I did think of a tongue piercing but I find it tacky.
Nah I reckon you could, I was like that too but since I've gotten piercings I think I look better. What other piercings do you like on girls? I did think of a tongue piercing but I find it tacky.

Yeah I like tongue/belly piercings.

:smile:
Yeah I like tongue/belly piercings.

:smile:

Wait lemme book myself in for a tongue piercing lol. What do you think about hair colour? I imagine you go for blondes.
Wait lemme book myself in for a tongue piercing lol. What do you think about hair colour? I imagine you go for blondes.

Hahah what makes you think that?

No the complete opposite, brunettes/dark hair all the way. Long dark hair is a very attractive feature I think.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I saw a photo of a guy and didn't find the wrinkles on his forehead unattractive, they may just be frown lines or something though. He was moody which I found attractive for some reason, but I knew he was a ward manager so maybe I strangely found the power thing attractive 😕 Oh and his eyelashes looked long but I think it was more his gorgeous grey eyes that struck me 😍 x
Reply 66
Tattoo sleeves and stubble I don't know why

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahah what makes you think that?

No the complete opposite, brunettes/dark hair all the way. Long dark hair is a very attractive feature I think.

Luckily I'm growing my hair again. I chopped it off really short because I felt bored but yeah I miss long hair. I go for brunettes too, blondes never appeal to me. Oh and brown eyes too, they're a bonus.
Nice smooth neck :colone:
Smile wrinkles.
I just dont like when a guys legs is hairy,its normal for other girls but it puts me off. Veiny arms/hands are the one:biggrin:
how great she was with the patients and how much she cared :u:
(edited 8 years ago)
I like it when a girl has a rubbery-looking face.
I like my girls bbw
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
I like my girls bbw

lets be honest here, you mean big, black with willies
Original post by banterboy
lets be honest here, you mean big, black with willies

Banteeeeeerr
sticky out ears are the cutest
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
I like my girls bbw

u need to put a copyright symbol at the end of that, I have a vision that a dude named aubrey graham might steal it from you o.O.
Original post by alkaline.
u need to put a copyright symbol at the end of that, I have a vision that a dude named aubrey graham might steal it from you o.O.
I stole it from one of drakes verses 😅 Fml I never knew his real name was Aubrey 😳
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 79
Original post by Anonymous
The smell of their BO 😭

😂😂😂 the anonymous in understanable at this point

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending