The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by Aaliyah.97
It's going so bad can't seem to fit anything in my head. I'm doing a level maths AS and A2 so yeah I've got a lot to get through

Ah wow! A level maths AS and A2 together? I still remember the horrors of D1!!! Still gives me nightmares :colondollar:

Original post by the-future-medic
It's alright I guess just got to revise additional and triple bc I done core last year

Ah wow... Is it your final year of GCSEs? Chem was my fave science subject
Original post by ZuluK
Ah wow! A level maths AS and A2 together? I still remember the horrors of D1!!! Still gives me nightmares :colondollar:

Ah wow... Is it your final year of GCSEs? Chem was my fave science subject

Yeah, it is. And chemistry is also my favourite subject :biggrin:
Reply 262
Original post by CoolCavy
Yeah i feel warmer now :redface: awhhhhh Zuluk, have you done the thing when you flip the bottom of the duvet under your feet? keeps your legs warm :yes: Looool yeah that might help :lol:
awhhhhh Zuluk :hugs:
well nearly done but you know when you are so close to finishing something and just want to finish it but that last bit is the hardest part? yeah :redface: awwh well tbh yeah but trying not to :hugs: xxx

That's good. The last thing you want is to get ill when it's near exam time :redface:

Haha yes!!! I lie in bed really weirdly though. Like I need my pillow to be cold so I'm always flipping it around and I like my feet to be out of the duvet. Trust me, I'm a freak when it comes to sleeping. :lol:

Yes I totally understand! I bet you it'll be awesome no matter!!! Make sure you don't worry or stress... It'll make it worse... :hugs:
Original post by ZuluK

Yeah I'm doing intensive course home study messed up big time last year basically messed around most the time that's why
Reply 264
Yeah, it is. And chemistry is also my favourite subject :biggrin:

Awww well good luck with all... Just make sure you don't stress yourself out :redface: which is the hardest bit... I used to love doing the experiments :biggrin:
Reply 265
[QUOTE="Aaliyah.97;64050327"]
Original post by ZuluK

Yeah I'm doing intensive course home study messed up big time last year basically messed around most the time that's why

Ah wow!!! Good on you though... It takes dedication and all sorts to continue studying from home... Hope it all goes well for you :h:
[QUOTE="ZuluK;64050333"]
Original post by Aaliyah.97

Ah wow!!! Good on you though... It takes dedication and all sorts to continue studying from home... Hope it all goes well for you :h:

Thanks but I'm not dedicated in the slightest
Reply 267
[QUOTE="Aaliyah.97;64050335"]
Original post by ZuluK

Thanks but I'm not dedicated in the slightest

Ah no... How come? :redface:
Original post by ZuluK
Awww well good luck with all... Just make sure you don't stress yourself out :redface: which is the hardest bit... I used to love doing the experiments :biggrin:

Thanks and yeah I'm trying to not stress to much and I hate the explaining motion of p4..so many formulas. Experiments is also what I enjoy most when it comes to chemistry :colondollar:
Reply 269
Thanks and yeah I'm trying to not stress to much and I hate the explaining motion of p4..so many formulas. Experiments is also what I enjoy most when it comes to chemistry :colondollar:

I hate having to remember formulas... One of the reasons I didn't like physics lol and my degree is 50% physics :frown:

I like practical stuff... So getting the Bunsen burners out (the good old days) and doing things yourself was the best part of science
Reply 270
The **** when your alarm goes off and you haven't slept :angry:
Original post by ZuluK
That's good. The last thing you want is to get ill when it's near exam time :redface:

Haha yes!!! I lie in bed really weirdly though. Like I need my pillow to be cold so I'm always flipping it around and I like my feet to be out of the duvet. Trust me, I'm a freak when it comes to sleeping. :lol:

Yes I totally understand! I bet you it'll be awesome no matter!!! Make sure you don't worry or stress... It'll make it worse... :hugs:

Aww yeah that's true :redface: tbh think i'm gonna end up making myself ill with stress, plus i've severely messed up my eating and sleeping patterns :redface:
awwwww Zuluk, lol get you about the pillow tho but nah feet tucked in all the way :lol:
awhhhhh thank you :blushing: really hope so tbh :redface: and yeah that is very true, same to you bud :hugs: x
Original post by ZuluK
I hate having to remember formulas... One of the reasons I didn't like physics lol and my degree is 50% physics :frown:

I like practical stuff... So getting the Bunsen burners out (the good old days) and doing things yourself was the best part of science

Ohh, I feel really bad for you but at least its only 50% and not 100% :frown:
I know... formulas just make my brain hurt and yep the good old bunsen burner :biggrin:
Reply 273
Aww yeah that's true :redface: tbh think i'm gonna end up making myself ill with stress, plus i've severely messed up my eating and sleeping patterns :redface:
awwwww Zuluk, lol get you about the pillow tho but nah feet tucked in all the way :lol:
awhhhhh thank you :blushing: really hope so tbh :redface: and yeah that is very true, same to you bud :hugs: x

Awww no Cavy... Please don't. Don't make yourself sick... I know it's easy for me to say but don't stress... I'm not the best at advice but if you ever wana talk PM away :biggrin:

Eating is essential make sure you're not missing meals like breakfast and drink plenty of water. For me a stress reliever is the gym so if there is something that helps you, do bits of it a day. :redface:

Nope, feet out and legs covers and arms under pillow, sleeping on my front :wink:

Haha thank you boo!!! Make sure you look after yourself :tongue:

I need to get up and get ready for work work work :frown:
Reply 274
Ohh, I feel really bad for you but at least its only 50% and not 100% :frown:
I know... formulas just make my brain hurt and yep the good old bunsen burner :biggrin:

Yeah that's true... You're a "glass is half full" kinda guy aren't you? :wink:

Lol I used to love getting the Bunsen burners out and the tripods! Aw the memories 😂😂

Anyway, time to get up and get ready for work :frown: hope you sleep soon and good luck with revision :h:
Original post by ZuluK
Yeah that's true... You're a "glass is half full" kinda guy aren't you? :wink:

Lol I used to love getting the Bunsen burners out and the tripods! Aw the memories 😂😂

Anyway, time to get up and get ready for work :frown: hope you sleep soon and good luck with revision :h:

Haha, I think so :s-smilie:

Making salt and testing the different ions and precipitates

Thanks, don't think I will be sleeping soon and have fun at work :redface:
Original post by ZuluK
Awww no Cavy... Please don't. Don't make yourself sick... I know it's easy for me to say but don't stress... I'm not the best at advice but if you ever wana talk PM away :biggrin:

Eating is essential make sure you're not missing meals like breakfast and drink plenty of water. For me a stress reliever is the gym so if there is something that helps you, do bits of it a day. :redface:

Nope, feet out and legs covers and arms under pillow, sleeping on my front :wink:

Haha thank you boo!!! Make sure you look after yourself :tongue:

I need to get up and get ready for work work work :frown:

Awwww Zuluk, well i'll try not to, still getting over a lung infection (still coughing 2 months later -__-) awww yeah good point about water, don't drink enough either :redface: awww thank you for that offer bud :hugs: same to you if you ever need it <3
Haha can't remember the last time i ate breakfast or lunch :redface: do eat dinner tho, like dinner :lol: awwww i'm glad you have something that is a stress reliever :hugs: running is good at relieving stress as well x
xDD you do sleep strangely :teehee: still as long as you are sleeping that is the main thing :hugs:
awwhh no worries :cute: i'll try Zuluk x
:rofl: damn that song :lol: awwhh well good luck at work bud :hugs: x
Original post by ZuluK
Just remembered this song :biggrin:

wwe memories

Reply 278
Awwww Zuluk, well i'll try not to, still getting over a lung infection (still coughing 2 months later -__-) awww yeah good point about water, don't drink enough either :redface: awww thank you for that offer bud :hugs: same to you if you ever need it <3
Haha can't remember the last time i ate breakfast or lunch :redface: do eat dinner tho, like dinner :lol: awwww i'm glad you have something that is a stress reliever :hugs: running is good at relieving stress as well x
xDD you do sleep strangely :teehee: still as long as you are sleeping that is the main thing :hugs:
awwhh no worries :cute: i'll try Zuluk x
:rofl: damn that song :lol: awwhh well good luck at work bud :hugs: x

Aw no! That's rough honey! Hope you're feeling better :redface: thank you... :biggrin:

Omg cavy you need to eat! Fair enough about breakfast I never eat that but lunch is important!! Look after yourself honey boo!

Haha I do sleep weirdly... Even I have got to admit it but it's just so comfortable :wink:

Lol I prefer the remix version of that song :biggrin: thank you! 10 hours of :colonhash: lol! Make sure you sleep Cavy and eat too! Please :h:
Reply 279
Original post by Apache Tyrone
wwe memories

Omg WWE!!!!! The days of Stone Cold Steve Austin! The Undertaker! Kane! the Great Kali! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 remembering my childhood now Saturday mornings :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest