The Student Room Group

TSRians you admire...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by acupofgreentea
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)

@Matrix123, @ravioliyears, @BrokenLife, @iEthan, @CoolCavy, @Blondie987, @Jenx 301, @undercxver, @z33, @Serine Soul, @Indeterminate, @Student403, @Sae.HH, @Andy98, @TheonlyMrsHolmes, @homeland.lsw, @TheOtherSide, @Axel Johann, @Alexion, @apronedsamurai

2. Someone who you think is pretty

@Zargabaath. Low self-esteem in frogs has to stop, to be honest.

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts

@Zargabaath, @ihatePE, @ZuluK, @Apache Tyrone, @Jenx301 + @greatguy511 (:love:)

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about

You mean there's a world that exists outside of TSR?

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)

@Indeterminate, @Ethereal World, @Hydeman, @AngryRedhead, @Student403, @Awesome Genius, @Nameless Ghoul

I've nowhere near listed all of the users that I admire, but they're some that came to mind. :lol: Sorry if I've left anyone out. :s

Thank you! :jumphug:
Original post by fatima1998
this isn't gonna get you more reps :lol:

Assuming I just want reps... Smh
Original post by Eternalflames
1.@Blondie987, @CoolCavy, @Tinemither, @fatima1998, @ravioliyears, @BrokenLife, @Indeterminate, @FrenchUnicorn
2.@Biryani007, Meri Noori, @Ethereal World, @ivy.98, Frenchie, ravioli, @RobML, @hezzlington, @arfah, @mondvay, @shawtyb, @georgiaswift, @ellie0497, @queen-bee
3.@nucdev, @Zargabaath, Emma, @apronedsamurai, @WoodyMKC, @the bear, Blondie, @Foo.mp3, queen-bee, @serah.exe, @trustmeimlying1, @whorace, @Josb, @stefano865, Noori jaan
4.Meet - Meri pyari Noori, Zarga and Julien, Know more about - @z33, Biri, @fire_and_ice and @TheonlyMrsHolmes.
5.nucdev bhaiyya, Indeter bhai, @Zacken, Zarga, Julien, the bear, Emma, Foo, apronedsamurai, RobML and Josb.

@mscaffrey - you're always so helpful on here, I love your posts!

Ravioli, you're so strong, an inspiration and a little cutie. You go supergirl! :h:

@batoot and @FabulouslyAwks - you're new friends, but it's always fun talking to you :biggrin:

And @Deliciously, I don't know why you picked me but thank you :rofl:

Ya Dunno is my favourite troll

n'awwwww fanks!
Hi everyone, omg thank you so much for putting me in your lists in various places- it makes me feel so happy :colondollar:

Thank you for everything, and all of you who have mentioned me have definitely given something back to me during my time on TSR and I really appreciate that.

Thank you for empowering me and being fantastic people.

Love you all.

Special mention to Zargabaath who told me that I would be in all five of his categories should he do it :u:

Spoiler

Original post by Ethereal World
Hi everyone, omg thank you so much for putting me in your lists in various places- it makes me feel so happy :colondollar:

Thank you for everything, and all of you who have mentioned me have definitely given something back to me during my time on TSR and I really appreciate that.

Love you all.

Special mention to Zargabaath who told me that I would be in all five of his categories should he do it :u:

Spoiler

Smash the glass ceiling x. Fight the social constructs.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Love you all.

Spoiler

Awwww you're welcome and thanks for your kind words! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So, here's the Hodorian list ot TSR's most admirable.. A little late, but still. :tongue:

1. @EthereaΪ World, @ravioliyears, @Matrix123 , @FrenchUnicorn, @CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @SassKing13 @Indeterminate, @iEthan @CoolCavy, @Serine Soul, @Duke Glacia, @C0balt, @Rhythmical, @Boss_Rhythm @||TheUnknown||, @rajneetk, @Kvothe the arcane, @m1m2, @WithoutMuchHope, @maracatinca, @dianavix,

2. As @ForestShadow said, y'all need to step up your pp game :colonhash:
But I have to admit, @Ethereal World and @FrenchUnicorn look tasty 🌚 And their nostrils.. Hawt damn! And you too @Zacken, my one true bby <3

3. @Student403, @stefano865, @TheOtherSide., @EthereaΪ World, @Blondie987 , @ForestShadow @Biryani007, @Zacken , @fatima1998, @homeland.lsw, @thefatone

4. Every. Single. One on TSR. :yep:

5. @Student403, @Zacken, @Serine Soul, @Ethereal World, @C0balt, @Duke Glacia @physicsmaths @EricPiphany @vincrows @jneill (Yes, mum and dad. Hodor hasn't forgotten you :wink:)

I still feel I haven't mentioned a bunch of fabulous people. ;_; Please forgive me :cry:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
X

Thank youuuu :lovehug:
So, here's the Hodorian list ot TSR's most admirable..

1. @EthereaΪ World, @ravioliyears, @Matrix123 , @FrenchUnicorn, @CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @SassKing13 @Indeterminate, @iEthan @CoolCavy, @Serine Soul, @Duke Glacia, @C0balt, @Rhythmical, @Boss_Rhythm @||TheUnknown||, @rajneetk, @Kvothe the arcane, @m1m2, @maracatinca, @dianavix

But I have to admit, @Ethereal World and @FrenchUnicorn look tasty 🌚 And their nostrils.. Hawt damn! And you too @Zacken, my one true bby <3

3. @Student403, @stefano865, @TheOtherSide., @EthereaΪ World, @serah.exe @Blondie987 , @ForestShadow @Biryani007, @Zacken , @fatima1998, @homeland.lsw, @thefatone

5. @Student403, @Zacken, @Serine Soul, @Ethereal World, @C0balt, @physicsmaths @vincrows @jneill (Yes, mum and dad. Hodor hasn't forgotten you :wink:)

I still feel I haven't mentioned a bunch of fabulous people. ;_; Please forgive me :cry:

Aww thanks Hodor!! :hugs: You make me laugh so much on the chat thread - brightens my day!! :biggrin:
So, here's the Hodorian list ot TSR's most admirable.. A little late, but still. :tongue:

1. @EthereaΪ World, @ravioliyears, @Matrix123 , @FrenchUnicorn, @CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @SassKing13 @Indeterminate, @iEthan @CoolCavy, @Serine Soul, @Duke Glacia, @C0balt, @Rhythmical, @Boss_Rhythm @||TheUnknown||, @rajneetk, @Kvothe the arcane, @m1m2, @maracatinca, @dianavix

3. @Student403, @stefano865, @TheOtherSide., @EthereaΪ World, @serah.exe @Blondie987 , @ForestShadow @Biryani007, @Zacken , @fatima1998, @homeland.lsw, @thefatone

5. @Student403, @Zacken, @Serine Soul, @Ethereal World, @C0balt, @physicsmaths @vincrows @jneill (Yes, mum and dad. Hodor hasn't forgotten you :wink:)

Thank you! :lovehug:

Good good :rofl:

Awww thanks Hodor!:hugs:

(Great "Hodorian List") :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Tfw you don't tag duke glacia in most intelligent. (Yes I seriously used to stalk the Cam thread. :mmm: mostly for you Hodor ngl :blush:)

Omg I'm in like ALL your categories but tbh not surprised cause am Emma van Groot and that's my thing now we are official for LYF.

However the biggest difficulty about our love is that you live on the other side of the world in a country which is a palindrome which upsets me daily.

Lysm tho :love:
Tfw you don't tag duke glacia in most intelligent. (Yes I seriously used to stalk the Cam thread. :mmm: mostly for you Hodor ngl :blush:)

Omg I'm in like ALL your categories but tbh not surprised cause am Emma van Groot and that's my thing now we are official for LYF.

However the biggest difficulty about our love is that you live on the other side of the world in a country which is a palindrome which upsets me daily.

Aww Emma, don't worry. He'll be in the UK in September :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you so much Hodor! BTW I changed my about page so I'm now a UCL future applicant as opposed to KCL. :wink:
Original post by Matrix123
Aww Emma, don't worry. He'll be in the UK in September :wink:

Lol this is kind of a joke on the notion that he lives in Australia. But we have agreed to meet when he is in London .... I feel like I've agreed to meet a few tsrians and I'm still only on 0.5 :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by shawtyb
n'awwwww fanks!

Haven't seen you around for a while babes. How are you?

Lol this is kind of a joke on the notion that he lives in Australia. But we have agreed to meet when he is in London .... I feel like I've agreed to meet a few tsrians and I'm still only on 0.5 :cry2:
QUOTE]
Hahaha Australia? Oh I thought is was Austria :holmes: Ohh right, well good luck with that :biggrin:
Original post by ravioliyears
I apologise for not doing this before, but I have a problem tagging on my phone.
1. @CoolCavy @Hodor_van_Groot @SubZero~ @spv @nucdev @FireFreezer77 @Imperion @Matrix123 @Amellia123 @iEthan @acupofgreentea THERE'S SO MANY
2. @RobML (yes, you're pretty handsome okay) @||TheUnknown|| @Ethereal World @QuibblerWaffle @FrenchUnicorn @ivy.98 @Biryani007@MrsMars
3. @serah.exe @Zargabaath @Hodor_van_Groot @ForestShadow @Cremated_Spatula
4. Everyone, but especially these lot: @nucdev @spv @Hodor_van_Groot @SubZero~ @iEthan
5. Right, this is a hard one. 100 per cent @Hodor_van_Groot , @Ethereal World @apronedsamurai

Clever and pretty. Finally someone puts me in the only two categories I care about at the same time.

Fed up with all this kind sh*t.

Spoiler

Oh boy I should not have done that.. My notifications are reaching an unholy number :rofl:

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Thank youuuu :lovehug:

:hat2: :lovehug:

Original post by Amellia123
Aww thanks Hodor!! :hugs: You make me laugh so much on the chat thread - brightens my day!! :biggrin:

Haha I'm really glad I make you laugh. Makes me feel a whole lot better. :hugs:

Thank you! :lovehug:

Welcome :lovehug:

Original post by Matrix123
Good good :rofl:

Awww thanks Hodor!:hugs:

(Great "Hodorian List":wink: :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Od course! :hugs:

(You like that too, donchu? :tongue:)

Oh thanks, I forgot Ducky boiii! XD
(Awww I'd stalk you in real life if I could :perv:)

Awyiss You're officially my WAIFU for LAIFU!! :yep:

The last paragraph made me laugh out loud :rofl: Don't worry, as @Matrix123 said, I'll be in London soon, so will you, and we will be rollin' while they be hatin' :cool:
I apologise for not doing this before, but I have a problem tagging on my phone.
1. @CoolCavy @Hodor_van_Groot @SubZero~ @spv @nucdev @FireFreezer77 @Imperion @Matrix123 @Amellia123 @iEthan @acupofgreentea @z33 THERE'S SO MANY
2. @RobML (yes, you're pretty handsome okay) @||TheUnknown|| @Ethereal World @QuibblerWaffle @FrenchUnicorn @ivy.98 @Biryani007@MrsMars
3. @serah.exe @Zargabaath @Hodor_van_Groot @ForestShadow @Cremated_Spatula
4. Everyone, but especially these lot: @nucdev @spv @Hodor_van_Groot @SubZero~ @iEthan
5. Right, this is a hard one. 100 per cent @Hodor_van_Groot , @Ethereal World @apronedsamurai

Aww thank you Ravi!! :hugs: its all that G v. B banter :rofl: we need to win again!!!!! :woo:

Quick Reply