The Student Room Group

TSRians you admire...

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="Matrix123;64052285"]
Original post by Ethereal World

Lol this is kind of a joke on the notion that he lives in Australia. But we have agreed to meet when he is in London .... I feel like I've agreed to meet a few tsrians and I'm still only on 0.5 :cry2:
QUOTE]
Hahaha Australia? Oh I thought is was Austria :holmes: Ohh right, well good luck with that :biggrin:

Lol he does live in Austria..... Sorry honey it's just all part of the joke. :colondollar:
Original post by ravioliyears
I apologise for not doing this before, but I have a problem tagging on my phone.
1. @CoolCavy @Hodor_van_Groot @SubZero~ @spv @nucdev @FireFreezer77 @Imperion @Matrix123 @Amellia123 @iEthan @acupofgreentea @z33 THERE'S SO MANY
2. @RobML (yes, you're pretty handsome okay) @||TheUnknown|| @Ethereal World @QuibblerWaffle @FrenchUnicorn @ivy.98 @Biryani007@MrsMars
3. @serah.exe @Zargabaath @Hodor_van_Groot @ForestShadow @Cremated_Spatula
4. Everyone, but especially these lot: @nucdev @spv @Hodor_van_Groot @SubZero~ @iEthan
5. Right, this is a hard one. 100 per cent @Hodor_van_Groot , @Ethereal World @apronedsamurai

Awww no worries. Thanks Ravioli :hugs:
Original post by Amellia123
Aww thank you Ravi!! :hugs: its all that G v. B banter :rofl: we need to win again!!!!! :woo:

Yes we do!! :woo:
Original post by Matrix123
Awww no worries. Thanks Ravioli :hugs:

You're very welcome, Matrix! :hugs:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Oh boy I should not have done that.. My notifications are reaching an unholy number :rofl:

:hat2: :lovehug:

Haha I'm really glad I make you laugh. Makes me feel a whole lot better. :hugs:

Welcome :lovehug:

Od course! :hugs:

(You like that too, donchu? :tongue:)

Oh thanks, I forgot Ducky boiii! XD
(Awww I'd stalk you in real life if I could :perv:)

Awyiss You're officially my WAIFU for LAIFU!! :yep:

The last paragraph made me laugh out loud :rofl: Don't worry, as @Matrix123 said, I'll be in London soon, so will you, and we will be rollin' while they be hatin' :cool:

Good good, never forget your parents (especially when you become very wealthy) :tongue:

(Yes, I did :colonhash: what's wrong with that?) :tongue:

Hahahaha good to see you have big plans for when you get to London:yep:
[QUOTE="World;64052321" Ethereal="Ethereal"]

Lol he does live in Austria..... Sorry honey it's just all part of the joke. :colondollar:

Ohhh OK...I think I'm just gonna stop talking :colondollar: :rofl:
Yes we do!! :woo:

You're very welcome, Matrix! :hugs:

:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

PRSOM :colondollar: thank you ravioliiii :lovehug: :jumphug: :nyan:
Original post by Rhythmical
Thank you so much Hodor! BTW I changed my about page so I'm now a UCL future applicant as opposed to KCL. :wink:

You're most welcome! *tips fedora*

Awyisss, that's the spirit! C:

I apologise for not doing this before, but I have a problem tagging on my phone.
1. @CoolCavy @Hodor_van_Groot @SubZero~ @spv @nucdev @FireFreezer77 @Imperion @Matrix123 @Amellia123 @iEthan @acupofgreentea @z33 THERE'S SO MANY
2. @RobML (yes, you're pretty handsome okay) @||TheUnknown|| @Ethereal World @QuibblerWaffle @FrenchUnicorn @ivy.98 @Biryani007@MrsMars
3. @serah.exe @Zargabaath @Hodor_van_Groot @ForestShadow @Cremated_Spatula
4. Everyone, but especially these lot: @nucdev @spv @Hodor_van_Groot @SubZero~ @iEthan @homeland.lsw
5. Right, this is a hard one. 100 per cent @Hodor_van_Groot , @Ethereal World @apronedsamurai

Ehrmagermadg I'm in most categories! Thanks ravioli! :lovehug:
Original post by Ethereal World
Clever and pretty. Finally someone puts me in the only two categories I care about at the same time.

Fed up with all this kind sh*t.

Spoiler

Original post by ForestShadow

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
PRSOM :colondollar: thank you ravioliiii :lovehug: :jumphug: :nyan:

You're welcome, guys :grouphug:

Well I realised that UCL might be spying on me and I can't miss the chance to meet Hodor in real life one day next year.

Ehrmagermadg I'm in most categories! Thanks ravioli! :lovehug:

You're welcome! :biggrin:
Oh darn this is a difficult choice but I'm going to have to go with @C-rated
Original post by acupofgreentea
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)

@Matrix123, @ravioliyears, @BrokenLife, @iEthan, @CoolCavy, @Blondie987, @Jenx 301, @undercxver, @z33, @Serine Soul, @Indeterminate, @Student403, @Sae.HH, @Andy98, @TheonlyMrsHolmes, @homeland.lsw, @TheOtherSide, @Axel Johann, @Alexion, @apronedsamurai

2. Someone who you think is pretty

@Zargabaath. Low self-esteem in frogs has to stop, to be honest.

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts

@Zargabaath, @ihatePE, @ZuluK, @Apache Tyrone, @Jenx301 + @greatguy511 (:love:)

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about

You mean there's a world that exists outside of TSR?

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)

@Indeterminate, @Ethereal World, @Hydeman, @AngryRedhead, @Student403, @Awesome Genius, @Nameless Ghoul

I've nowhere near listed all of the users that I admire, but they're some that came to mind. :lol: Sorry if I've left anyone out. :s

Two mentions? I know what that means :hubba:
I can't disagree with either category though :u:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by the bear
oh my :congrats:

Does that mean you have? :mmm:

Good good, never forget your parents (especially when you become very wealthy) :tongue:

(Yes, I did :colonhash: what's wrong with that?) :tongue:

Hahahaha good to see you have big plans for when you get to London:yep:

I laughed a little too hard that :rofl:

I wan't wong when I said you were too innocent and adorable, Matrix. :rofl2:

Hehe thanks Hodor...at least you laughed at my embarrassment :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow

Haha you're welcome. And dw I've seen Jimmy :wink:

Original post by Rhythmical
Well I realised that UCL might be spying on me and I can't miss the chance to meet Hodor in real life one day next year.

:lol: I'm honoured! I can't wait to meet THE Rhythmical either :tongue:

Honestly the world is so small...I might bump into you on the tube :colone:

Everyone check out "The Train" A short story by homeland.lsw
So, here's the Hodorian list ot TSR's most admirable.. A little late, but still. :tongue:

1. @EthereaΪ World, @ravioliyears, @Matrix123 , @FrenchUnicorn, @CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @SassKing13 @Indeterminate, @iEthan @CoolCavy, @Serine Soul, @Duke Glacia, @C0balt, @Rhythmical, @Boss_Rhythm @||TheUnknown||, @rajneetk, @Kvothe the arcane, @m1m2, @maracatinca, @dianavix

2. As @ForestShadow said, y'all need to step up your pp game :colonhash:
But I have to admit, @Ethereal World and @FrenchUnicorn look tasty 🌚 And their nostrils.. Hawt damn! And you too @Zacken, my one true bby <3

3. @Student403, @stefano865, @TheOtherSide., @EthereaΪ World, @serah.exe @Blondie987 , @ForestShadow @Biryani007, @Zacken , @fatima1998, @homeland.lsw, @thefatone

4. Every. Single. One on TSR. :yep:

5. @Student403, @Zacken, @Serine Soul, @Ethereal World, @C0balt, @Duke Glacia @physicsmaths @vincrows @jneill (Yes, mum and dad. Hodor hasn't forgotten you :wink:)

I still feel I haven't mentioned a bunch of fabulous people. ;_; Please forgive me :cry:

Thank you, oh great Hodor. :adore:
Hehe thanks Hodor...at least you laughed at my embarrassment :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, I llaughed WITH your embarrassment. (Does that sound better? Can you even say that? Am i making it worse? Idk ._.)
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Thank you, oh great Hodor. :adore:

You're so welcome! :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest