Original post by the bear
thigh

You'd better leg it soon. :eyeball:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
You'd better leg it soon. :eyeball:

hush puppy

:rofl:
Original post by acupofgreentea
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)

@Matrix123, @ravioliyears, @BrokenLife, @iEthan, @CoolCavy, @Blondie987, @Jenx 301, @undercxver, @z33, @Serine Soul, @Indeterminate, @Student403, @Sae.HH, @Andy98, @TheonlyMrsHolmes, @homeland.lsw, @TheOtherSide, @Axel Johann, @Alexion, @apronedsamurai

2. Someone who you think is pretty

@Zargabaath. Low self-esteem in frogs has to stop, to be honest.

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts

@Zargabaath, @ihatePE, @ZuluK, @Apache Tyrone, @Jenx301 + @greatguy511 (:love:)

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about

You mean there's a world that exists outside of TSR?

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)

@Indeterminate, @Ethereal World, @Hydeman, @AngryRedhead, @Student403, @Awesome Genius, @Nameless Ghoul

I've nowhere near listed all of the users that I admire, but they're some that came to mind. :lol: Sorry if I've left anyone out. :s

How did I forget you in my list? :eek:

:getmecoat:

I'm so sorry :cry:

Spoiler

1. @Blondie987, @iEthan :hugs:
2. Not sure about this one :tongue:
3. @CoolCavy, @mobbsy91, @SeanFM, @Student403 :biggrin:
4. @FireFreezer77, @LifeisStrange :^_^:
5. @the bear, @Hydeman, and all of the above too :h:
Original post by Leviathan1741

Much thanks, Leviathan. :h:

Awww thanks xD You're pretty awesome too! :tongue:
hush puppy

:hmmm: I doubt anyone will bakya up with that proposition.

Youre super nice!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Youre super nice!

Aww I can't rep you again yet :tongue:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
So, here's the Hodorian list ot TSR's most admirable.. A little late, but still. :tongue:

1. @EthereaΪ World, @ravioliyears, @Matrix123 , @FrenchUnicorn, @CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @SassKing13 @Indeterminate, @iEthan @CoolCavy, @Serine Soul, @Duke Glacia, @C0balt, @Rhythmical, @Boss_Rhythm @||TheUnknown||, @rajneetk, @Kvothe the arcane, @m1m2, @maracatinca, @dianavix

2. As @ForestShadow said, y'all need to step up your pp game :colonhash:
But I have to admit, @Ethereal World and @FrenchUnicorn look tasty 🌚 And their nostrils.. Hawt damn! And you too @Zacken, my one true bby <3

3. @Student403, @stefano865, @TheOtherSide., @EthereaΪ World, @serah.exe @Blondie987 , @ForestShadow @Biryani007, @Zacken , @fatima1998, @homeland.lsw, @thefatone

4. Every. Single. One on TSR. :yep:

5. @Student403, @Zacken, @Serine Soul, @Ethereal World, @C0balt, @Duke Glacia @physicsmaths @vincrows @jneill (Yes, mum and dad. Hodor hasn't forgotten you :wink:)

I still feel I haven't mentioned a bunch of fabulous people. ;_; Please forgive me :cry:

THANK YOU SO MUCH HODOR !! Xx seriously so nice of you
Ilysm :jumphug::blush:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:hmmm: I doubt anyone will bakya up with that proposition.

you belong in the Joker's Closet

you belong in the Joker's Closet

Well, I'd say it's the converse :teehee:
So, here's the Hodorian list ot TSR's most admirable.. A little late, but still. :tongue:

1. @EthereaΪ World, @ravioliyears, @Matrix123 , @FrenchUnicorn, @CleverSquirrel @Amellia123 @SassKing13 @Indeterminate, @iEthan @CoolCavy, @Serine Soul, @Duke Glacia, @C0balt, @Rhythmical, @Boss_Rhythm @||TheUnknown||, @rajneetk, @Kvothe the arcane, @m1m2, @maracatinca, @dianavix

But I have to admit, @Ethereal World and @FrenchUnicorn look tasty 🌚 And their nostrils.. Hawt damn! And you too @Zacken, my one true bby <3

3. @Student403, @stefano865, @TheOtherSide., @EthereaΪ World, @serah.exe @Blondie987 , @ForestShadow @Biryani007, @Zacken , @fatima1998, @homeland.lsw, @thefatone

5. @Student403, @Zacken, @Serine Soul, @Ethereal World, @C0balt, @Duke Glacia @physicsmaths @vincrows @jneill (Yes, mum and dad. Hodor hasn't forgotten you :wink:)

I still feel I haven't mentioned a bunch of fabulous people. ;_; Please forgive me :cry:

Fatima cannot believe that Hodor tagged fatima as being the funniest/best posts :woo:
Fatima didn't expect that at all - Fatima usually gets "the kindest" :yep: because no one finds me funny :sad:
But fatima really appreciated that... :yeah:
Hodor made fatima's rest of the day happier :hugs:
:love:
Original post by hodor_van_groot
so, here's the hodorian list ot tsr's most admirable.. A little late, but still. :tongue:

1. @ethereaϊ world, @ravioliyears, @matrix123 , @frenchunicorn, @cleversquirrel @amellia123 @sassking13 @indeterminate, @iethan @coolcavy, @serine soul, @duke glacia, @c0balt, @rhythmical, @boss_rhythm @||theunknown||, @rajneetk, @kvothe the arcane, @m1m2, @maracatinca, @dianavix

2. As @forestshadow said, y'all need to step up your pp game :colonhash:
but i have to admit, @ethereal world and @frenchunicorn look tasty 🌚 and their nostrils.. Hawt damn! And you too @zacken, my one true bby <3

3. @student403, @stefano865, @theotherside., @ethereaϊ world, @serah.exe @blondie987 , @forestshadow @biryani007, @zacken , @fatima1998, @homeland.lsw, @thefatone

4. Every. Single. One on tsr. :yep:

5. @student403, @zacken, @serine soul, @ethereal world, @c0balt, @duke glacia @physicsmaths @vincrows @jneill (yes, mum and dad. Hodor hasn't forgotten you :wink:)

i still feel i haven't mentioned a bunch of fabulous people. ;_; please forgive me :cry:

blud <3333333333333333333333333333
Nobody admires me
:frown:
Original post by Amellia123
1. @FrenchUnicorn @iEthan @SassKing13 :hugs: cant thank you enough!!
2. @alishba-rosex (even though you never believe me!) :wink:
3. @z33 your MJ puns and VMs are hilarious :lol:
4. @CleverSquirrel I have to come and see you in London! :ahee: and @stefano865 - I have to see if you really do look like Alex Pettifer :rofl: :wink:
5. @Matrix123 and @RoadtoSuccess I wish I had your motivation! :biggrin:

awwww!!!! Ly :jumphug:
Original post by Matrix123
I know I'll forget lots of people, so sorry in advance!

1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)

Spoiler

2. Someone who you think is pretty
Everyone I've tagged (and those I've forgotten :colondollar:) have such beautiful souls and I'm very grateful to have met them :yep:

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts
@CleverSquirrel

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about
In particular from those mentioned below:
@Andy98
@SassKing13
@Hodor_van_Groot
@Amellia123

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)
Those who are an inspiration to me should know who they are

Spoiler

Spoiler

*Please note that this is in no particular order* :wink:

aww thank you sweetie!!! :hugs:

aww thank you sweet!!! :hugs:
There isn't an order for me!! I love you all!!!

Here's a few from the top of my head!! These lot are my first friends on TSR!! The first bunch of weridos who i admire!!!!!
@FrenchUnicorn
@Amellia123
@Matrix123
@homeland.lsw
@Hodor_van_Groot
@ServantOfMorgoth
@Unistudent77
@TheALevelStudent
@raman_17
@Boss_Rhythm
@rajneetk
@KaurNav