The Student Room Group

Girls- How do you do your eyebrows?

Scroll to see replies

i don't do anything... my mummy thread my eyebrows for me :teehee:
i have pretty fuller eyebrows - i dont even need to use eyebrow gel or whatever that is to fill them in... i don't even have one :woo:
but if i see some strands of hair around my eyebrows then i pluck them out
I wasn't gifted with thick full on brows :*( i have light hair so I just fill them in with the benefit eyebrow gel and powder called browzings to make them look darker and more thicker..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by fatima1998
i don't do anything... my mummy thread my eyebrows for me :teehee:
i have pretty fuller eyebrows - i dont even need to use eyebrow gel or whatever that is to fill them in... i don't even have one :woo:
but if i see some strands of hair around my eyebrows then i pluck them out

Lucky! After threading did they grow back again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Habina786xx
Lucky! After threading did they grow back again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes they do :sad:
I get them threaded at Superdrug every month and fill them out with pencil sometimes. My sister used to partially bleach hers :smile:
I just pluck the stray hairs around them and then leave them in their natural shape
I get HD brows. Tint, wax, plucked and threaded. I use Anastasia Beverly hills dipbrow for everyday.
Threaded. I don't trust myself to pluck them. :rofl:

Threading can be irritating in that, depending on where you go, you'll get different results. Through trial and error, I've found someone who does my eyebrows a way I like and I always go to them now, even though it's far from the closest to me. :lol: Not looking forward to having to repeat the whole trial and error process when I move to university, though.
Original post by fatima1998
yes they do :sad:

Oh :* My cousin did them and they didn't grow back and now they're in shape :biggrin: but very light so she has to fill them in like me :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Habina786xx
Oh :* My cousin did them and they didn't grow back and now they're in shape :biggrin: but very light so she has to fill them in like me :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

mines are in shape too :yep:
i dont thread mines regularly.. its like nearly a month gap difference...
Well I spread nutella on them. I find it gives them a lots of definition.
I'm simple. Pluck&pencil.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by loveleest

Usually when I get my eyebrows threaded, the lady is always rushing and she never asks how I like them, so I end up with eyebrows I don't like. I like my eyebrows to look a certain way.

Omg yes:angry:
I haven't really been looking after my face lately cos exam stress so my face is havoc at the moment but I usually just pluck them
I usually go au natural with my brows but I need the Anastasia Brow Pomade to fill them in, it looks so good in Youtube videos :cry:
they shave them off and draw them back on innit
I let them grow for 5 years (no joke), because I plucked far too much when I first started to (I was 14...)
My brows are black with thick hairs. I wax between my eyes to remove the thin, long ones that I'm unable to pluck, and then I just pluck those that grow ON my eyelids. I'm of Asian decent, so my eyelids are different than western ones.
I prefer my eyebrows a bit bushy and as natural as possible, so I only brush them with my fingertip.
Don't use any makeup at all, btw.
Reply 55
I get a full brow treatment done once a month by a professional. She waxes, then plucks any extras, so this shapes them obviously, then she trims them, and the she tints them. Once they're tinted I either use a bit of brow gel or tiny amount of powder and a strong brown bone highlight and I'm done.

Spoiler

Reply 56
In between I maintain everything but the tint, towards the end of the moI have to use more product, but if you do it properly still looks as good.
Reply 57
I get mine threaded even few months but I pluck them in between. They had no shape before but since getting them threaded they're starting to have a shape.
Original post by loveleest
I started to do my own eyebrows myself recently (just pluck them) and I am really starting to like the results and I am starting to think why I didn't ever start doing it myself. I like being able to control how my own eyebrows look.

Usually when I get my eyebrows threaded, the lady is always rushing and she never asks how I like them, so I end up with eyebrows I don't like. I like my eyebrows to look a certain way.

How do you do your eyebrows? Do you pluck/wax/thread or do them yourself??

Always makes me lol the amount of time women devote to their eyebrows.

Eyebrows can look bad, but unless your eyebrows aren't normal, there is nothing you can really do to make them look good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I cut wax strips up and remove the extras, keeping the natural shape. My eyebrows are thick caterpillars so I never need to fill them in.

Quick Reply

Latest