The Student Room Group

Help me I turned into a giraffe

Scroll to see replies

Tldr/10
your neck is now tl

:mmm:
Original post by bluemadhatter

best of it??? I CANT STUDY OR EAT FOOD I LIKE :cry:

You eat PASSION FRUIT though or was it guava??

Spoiler

Also, being a giraffe = NO EXAMS :woo: !!!!!!!!
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
You eat PASSION FRUIT though or was it guava??

Spoiler

Also, being a giraffe = NO EXAMS :woo: !!!!!!!!

I don't know what kind of storybook you've been reading but giraffes eat leaves and twigs...

that's true :cry2:
I don't know what kind of storybook you've been reading but giraffes eat leaves and twigs...

that's true :cry2:

It was HANDA'S SURPRISE!

Spoiler

Surely you read it when you were younger? It was my childhood :awesome:
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
It was HANDA'S SURPRISE!

Spoiler

Surely you read it when you were younger? It was my childhood :awesome:

oh yaaaasss that looks familiar :ninja: my childhood was the one about the woman who ate the fly who ate the spider to catch the fly who ate the bird to catch a spider etc etc and also rainbow fish!!!!
Original post by ash92:)
Tldr/10

there is a TLDR AT THE BOTTOM!!!
oh yaaaasss that looks familiar :ninja: my childhood was the one about the woman who ate the fly who ate the spider to catch the fly who ate the bird to catch a spider etc etc and also rainbow fish!!!!

Oh my god, yes! Rainbow fish was fabulous :yep: I think I had a pop up edition #baller
Original post by Plagioclase
Is this you?

:gah:

[video="youtube;SqUUS2IDtTo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqUUS2IDtTo&nohtml5=False[/video]
Bruh...you mad as a hatter :lol:
I was on my desk studying away for my C1 maths exam as the majority of students across country are doing at this very minute. When suddenly I heard I knock on the window, I didn't think much of it assuming it was the trees being blown until I turned around and honestly froze. There was a GIRAFFE in front of my window and it was tapping its head awaiting for me to open the window up, I slowly pulled the window up thinking how this could possibly get any weirder :lolwut:

In a way it was a welcomed distraction, I mean when you have been sat on a desk for 3 hours doing nothing but maths past papers, anything even a giraffe :rolleyes: will make you happy that you have taken a break from pure boredom. I was just really confused on what a giraffe was doing outside my apartment in LONDON. The city of cars, buildings and grumpy people :moon:

Anyway I was just about to call on my mother to let her know about this weird and strange encounter when the giraffe STARTED TO TALK . It said and I quote: "Hello strange human being would you like to go for a ride?" I was completely befuzzled :eek3: I desperately wanted to indulge in my inner child and get on the giraffe... years of watching 64 zoo lane and wishing I could find a georgina of my own :moon: but on the other hand it was a damn GIRAFFE!

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a pretty reckless person and I make silly decisions all the time so getting on a giraffe? No hesitation. I slowly climbed out my window and on the head of its neck and down until I reached its back and positioned myself comfortably. I wasn't wearing any shoes and I was in my pyjamas but I did not care, I was fulfilling my life long childhood dream :party:

We rode through the streets of London as all the cars honked and all the Londoners gave us strange looks. Suddenly the giraffe knocked into this weird branched tree and then its head fell off :afraid: I leaned over to check what exactly was inside a giraffe head because I'd never seen it before :holmes: then abruptly I fell inside the neck. I tried to get out but only my head could see the streets- everything suddenly looked so much smaller and I felt... tall. I could no longer feel my legs and arms and instead when I tried to walk, the giraffes legs were all I was able to control :cry2:

I dont know what to do now. I am a giraffe and I want to go back to normal. Someone please hurry and help, Its hard to type with these hooves :cry:

tldr; Was studying for my C1 exam, Giraffe appeared and offered me a ride, I accepted, the giraffe head fell off and I fell in, I became the giraffe. Help.

Spoiler

You turned into a giraffe? What a pain in the neck!
Everybody walk the dinosaur?

Quick Reply