Original post by Aaliyah.97
I haven't lol

damn :O have you got school tomorrow :s
Original post by Asad_2015
damn :O have you got school tomorrow :s

Nah I'm learning independently
Nah I'm learning independently

that's not fair XD i have to go school haha, if i don't theyll prob tell copper XD
that's not fair XD i have to go school haha, if i don't theyll prob tell copper XD

Lol your actually lucky it's harder learning own my own I end up being lazy and not waking up and messing around so I hardly get much done
Lol your actually lucky it's harder learning own my own I end up being lazy and not waking up and messing around so I hardly get much done

that's all i been doing these 2 weeks too XD but when i go school i barely pay attention, so same plot as you XD
that's all i been doing these 2 weeks too XD but when i go school i barely pay attention, so same plot as you XD

Yeah true. I just need to go and do some work.
Yeah true. I just need to go and do some work.

you doing AS
you doing AS

AS and A2 maths
AS and A2 maths

nice :P, what subject u do

Lol i just did 3 pages of bio today when i was meant to be revising all day, i just couldn't focus at all today, i'm still deciding whether i should start maths now or leave it

I did psychology sociology and las As last year but decided to take a year out and kind of relax but I ended up doing maths As and A2 this year independently and all I do is go in for exams.
Original post by selenmer
Lol i just did 3 pages of bio today when i was meant to be revising all day, i just couldn't focus at all today, i'm still deciding whether i should start maths now or leave it

If your like me and don't sleep early start now but if your tired do it in the morning
Original post by selenmer

do it :smile:, to make you feel better, i did a paragraph on chem XD all day. But maths is just a past paper, so its not much effort XD
I did psychology sociology and las As last year but decided to take a year out and kind of relax but I ended up doing maths As and A2 this year independently and all I do is go in for exams.

Nice, i do AS maths and Furthermaths :s, I hate S1 tho ;( and i prob will do bad cause i barely get revision on maths :s. I just read a page on particles in physics and i was like wtf, i literally hate it so much. Chem, bio you just learn it. Here you gotta go so much in depth about a bloody proton colliding :s-smilie:, its mental.
Nice, i do AS maths and Furthermaths :s, I hate S1 tho ;( and i prob will do bad cause i barely get revision on maths :s. I just read a page on particles in physics and i was like wtf, i literally hate it so much. Chem, bio you just learn it. Here you gotta go so much in depth about a bloody proton colliding :s-smilie:, its mental.

Haha I hate m1 can't stand it but I find bio interesting
Haha I hate m1 can't stand it but I find bio interesting

I hated it too but I'm doing m2 and it's kinda just settled in, on good papers in getting 71 ish on bad papers like 65 :s
I hated it too but I'm doing m2 and it's kinda just settled in, on good papers in getting 71 ish on bad papers like 65 :s

I'm getting no where near to that in any of my papers 🙁. I'm getting like 30/40ish it's so bad
I'm getting no where near to that in any of my papers 🙁. I'm getting like 30/40ish it's so bad

damn :s what i think you should do is like look at the book examples, they help and work solutions by someone else
damn :s what i think you should do is like look at the book examples, they help and work solutions by someone else

I'm doing well in c1 and c2 like in its 55 almost 60 bit the others are so bad. Still need practise thought

Quick Reply

Latest