The Student Room Group

Do you consume energy drinks?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by FireFreezer77
Hahahah. Havent heard that name before haha.
We can indeed! Solution, get Haas to crash into Mercedes so Ferrari can WIN!!!
Yes!! Schumi would love to see Ferrari on top again!

He defo expired. Replace him with us and we can run and fix F1!
Indeed. I think they were high when they thought of it tbh!
The new engines were a bad idea too. I hate them! But they are quick!

Yeah gutierrez can send Hamilton flying instead of poor lil Alonso :lol:
YES #MakeSchumiProud

Yeahhh F1 can do with a new Bernie replacement but its prob gonna be someone related to/ close to him :cry:
They prob were
They changed it to get more people to watch F1 and change it up but almost lost half their fans :lol:

Apparently theyre scrapping engine regulations for 2017 or something but the cars will make noise again :colone:
When I have essays... or just stick to the coffee
Reply 42
No. Gets me like to hyper and that. So can't really focus and concentrate and usually get kicked out of the classroom. And teacher nags the word ADHD. And then I go to the doctor, he's says I'm normal. Basically already got energy don't need more...
Original post by z33
Yeah gutierrez can send Hamilton flying instead of poor lil Alonso :lol:
YES #MakeSchumiProud

Yeahhh F1 can do with a new Bernie replacement but its prob gonna be someone related to/ close to him :cry:
They prob were
They changed it to get more people to watch F1 and change it up but almost lost half their fans :lol:

Apparently theyre scrapping engine regulations for 2017 or something but the cars will make noise again :colone:

Yes! Bottas gave it a go in Bahrain.
#GetWellSoonMichael!

He needs to be replaced as soon as possible. We dont need any more garbage grand prixs like Azerbaijan! Plus its on at the same time as LeMans!!
Get rid of him and bring back the good tracks!
They sound crap! They nearly did. You know what would bring them back. V10's with lots of power and noise!
I havent that one yet. Theyre making the cars faster and hopefully louder in the process.
Not anymore, caffeine makes me anxious.

Which is a damn shame, because I love the taste
Stop drinking them a long time ago because of the sugar content in them
No, because it's a total waste. If you work out for just an hour, water's fine. TBH, milkshakes actually hydrate you more and give you more energy than those fancy shmancy energy drinks. Those things are an utter waste of money. And I'm seriously in it with Lucozade. Bleh, who eats that garbage.
Reply 47
i love the taste but don't drink them
No. I used to but I cut out caffeine once I started to get panic attacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've never actually had a full energy drink in my life :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't drink energy drinks. I've tried a sip of a friend's can occasionally, but I've never really liked the taste. After watching a friend make herself quite poorly due to drinking too many in a short period of time (one or two cans more or less every day for a few months) I have also become quite against anyone I'm with drinking them. Therefore I do my best to discourage the consumption of them, even if they are only a "treat" because I associate them with the horrible effects I saw my friend go through.
No, they smell bad, taste horrible and is far too sweet
Original post by Goaded
i love the taste but don't drink them

How do you know you love the taste if you dont drink them?

You liar.
GreatGuy has returned!!
Reply 54
Original post by FireFreezer77
Yes! Bottas gave it a go in Bahrain.
#GetWellSoonMichael!

He needs to be replaced as soon as possible. We dont need any more garbage grand prixs like Azerbaijan! Plus its on at the same time as LeMans!!
Get rid of him and bring back the good tracks!
They sound crap! They nearly did. You know what would bring them back. V10's with lots of power and noise!
I havent that one yet. Theyre making the cars faster and hopefully louder in the process.

As Azerbaijani, it's so sad to read that :frown:
If it's not as a mixer, rarely.

Energy drinks make me feel sluggish, if anything. :dontknow:
Original post by acupofgreentea
If it's not as a mixer, rarely.

Energy drinks make me feel sluggish, if anything. :dontknow:

Fair enough.

I know people who experience that. Seems they either boost you or do the complete opposite really.
Original post by Changing Skies
I've never actually had a full energy drink in my life :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really?!
They're quite hard to drink at times tbh!
Original post by Spock's Socks
No. I used to but I cut out caffeine once I started to get panic attacks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh that's not good! Hopefully the panic tracks have stopped now then!
Blech, no.

Quick Reply