The Student Room Group

Any non religious Muslims around?

Scroll to see replies

Lol! I started 3 weeks ago as well! Had this acc for a long time, but had 0 followers... In 3/4 weeks I got into the 40's!!!

Original post by Rhythmical
You still have more than me :tongue: but thank you haha.
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Lol! I started 3 weeks ago as well! Had this acc for a long time, but had 0 followers... In 3/4 weeks I got into the 40's!!!

Really? What is your secret?
Original post by fatima1998
i definitely feel you :redface:
i am kinda like this too

Look people. We are all born for one purpose and nothing else matters in life. This world should feel like a prison for you. The first question you must ask yourself is do i believe in Allah? If the answer is yes, then remeber him, all the time. Get into the habbit of it. Before you do something if you cant happily and easily say bismillah then you should not be doing it. I am not perfect but if you want to change, its soooo easy to. Allah will wait for you to but if you dont then he will turn his face from you in this world and the next. I beg you to change and not post such threads as this then encourage muslims to think its acceptable to not have deen. May you all see allah's light and be on the right path. When you one day see what modern day society has turned us into, you will realise once upon a time islam was the right way to live but our views have been tarnished. If you dont feel guilt for not being a propper muslim, then you are probably beyond anyones help.........
@Puddles the Monkey could you move this to the Advice on everyday issues thread? I have no idea why it's in Fashion and beauty.
Original post by Zamestaneh
Btw I am still here to help if you remembered the questions you wanted to ask me :redface:

Thanks a lot, I'll keep this in mind for later. :smile:

Good night!
Original post by lNurl
Its not, I wonder how you can be so sure, because not all nandos restaurants are halal only 66 out if 362 (their official website), and I never told where my area is :smile:

But for your info, in Guildford it's not halal! No sign in restaurant, name not in the list on the website and I personally asked.

So no, it's not.

Yes, but where I live it's halal. Then I don't really know about your area. They would usually have a halal certificate.
Reply 266
Original post by *Alisha*
Yes, but where I live it's halal. Then I don't really know about your area. They would usually have a halal certificate.

That's where in didn't understand you: you quoted my post "I know in my are its not halal", saying " its halal" :biggrin:
Really? What is your secret?

No idea....
No idea....

Some wizardry maybe? :tongue:
Some wizardry maybe? :tongue:

NOOO! now you know my secret!!!!

Spoiler

NOOO! now you know my secret!!!!

Spoiler

Nah :tongue: I'm good thanks. I'm climbing the ranks too. Only 5 followers away from you! :biggrin:
No. The phrase "non religious Muslim" is a contradiction.
Nah :tongue: I'm good thanks. I'm climbing the ranks too. Only 5 followers away from you! :biggrin:

LOL! True... need to step up my game?! :biggrin:
LOL! True... need to step up my game?! :biggrin:

Snitch on your mate.
Im a reformed Muslim. Yep :biggrin:
Snitch on your mate.

Cos that will get me so much more followers XD
Original post by Oblivion99
Im a reformed Muslim. Yep :biggrin:

Reformed? In what sense!!!???

Spoiler

Original post by Deliciously
I am Muslim but i am on the verge of leaving.
Sunni Islam is so intolerant and ******** !

Lol get prepared for hell
Original post by Deliciously
Tattoos are Halal in Shia Islam

Shias aren't muslims lool they don't follow anything, they make up their own rules
Reformed? In what sense!!!???

Spoiler

I don't believe nor attribute to conventional legislation made by Islamic scholar, yet follow a more modernized and more educated belief of Islam. Basically, people mis interpret the Quran and try to make their own rules, make it out to be cultic, and if they don't like something (gays) they'll instantly use Islam to make it out to be wronggg. I follow the likings of Tarek Fatah, and other muslims who believe in liberalism and equalityy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending