The Student Room Group

Have you ever accidentally stolen anything?

I have a pen from english

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
The hearts of millions of girls.
The odd £1 or £2 from my mum when I was a kid. I would spend it on junk food from the corner shop :smile:
Reply 3
Nope, everything I've stolen was done on purpose
Does stealing someone's heart count?:colondollar:
Original post by ForestShadow

My sisters choker which I broke like 2 weeks later. Pshht I didn't even steal it - she didn't even know it existed.
Original post by WBZ144
The odd £1 or £2 from my mum when I was a kid. I would spend it on junk food from the corner shop :smile:

How was this accidental ? :biggrin:
Original post by ravioliyears

Was I as smooth as this tho

or this tho?

(its a smoothie...get it)

and for y'all that take a level bio as smooth as this??

(Smooth endoplasmic reticulum)
Reply 9
Original post by ForestShadow

Original post by ravioliyears

Plagiarism right here LOL.
Original post by Abolisher
How was this accidental ? :biggrin:

Oops, wasn't paying proper attention to the title. No, I fully intended to steal :tongue:
When I was in year 11, I took part in my school's Christmas Concert. There was an interval where people could get some food and drink at the back of the hall. I was sitting right at the back close to the food so as soon as we got told we could go have refreshments, I leapt out of my seat, grabbed a mince pie and went straight out the door to meet my mum and give her the mince pie. She said she wanted to buy some tea and I got confused thinking the food and drink was free, I thought she was wrong. We went back into the hall and to my horror, I saw people paying for the stuff and I started panicking. I looked very suspicious, the way I grabbed a mince pie and bolted and I was scared a teacher or someone else saw me do it. I was in a rush and I thought it was free. I didn't think anyone would believe this story so I hid in the toilets till the break was over because I was so scared of getting caught. When the break was over, I went back to my seat, and said nothing to not draw attention to myself. :ninja:

That was the only time I stole something I had to pay for.
Stole Caramel Digestives from my English teacher.

Quavers (Or was it Skips) from my Chemistry teacher.

Skittles from the lab technician.

All of these were fully intentional :u: #ThugLife
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Attempt
The hearts of millions of girls.

Original post by Attempt
Plagiarism right here LOL.

Sorry! Didn't see that you posted the same thing!
A ruler from W.H Smiths. I knew I'd crossed a line that day...
Original post by Laurenhilton1
I have a pen from english

wtf oops i accidentally slipped all the jewels into my pocket, lol wat?

unless you mean you forgot to return something your friend let you borrow in class?
When I was around 10 I was in Woolworths (if you don't know you're too young) with my Mum shopping, at the till nobody was there and the cabinet was open and there was a pile of Pokemon booster packs. I just impulsively grabbed a handful and threw them into the pram. I don't know why I didn't consider it stealing it but I did acquire a few holographics :biggrin:
Accidentally stole biscuits once from the school canteen.

Absolute madman.
No cos I'm a good kid :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest