The Student Room Group

Maths higher

i basically want to get an A in maths but I'm currently on C ,do you think it's possible and any good ways to achieve it
Yes.

PAST PAPERS, go over them and look at Q you got wrong and go over the topic. Watch paper walkthroughs, just type "EDEXCEL GCSE MATHS 1H 2014/5/2/2 and you'll have someone go over the paper for you. EXAM PRACTISE is keeeeyyy.
Original post by Amiraali
i basically want to get an A in maths but I'm currently on C ,do you think it's possible and any good ways to achieve it

Lol, your like me I'm working on a C and want an A, what exam board are you doing?
Reply 3
Edexcel
Reply 4
i hope u get the grade u want :smile: good luck
Am also a C grade and I recommend using a website called "mathswatch" its explains the topics very well
Hope that helped:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Thank you I hope you do too
Reply 7
Thank you :smile:
Reply 8
Edexcel
Edexcel

Are you doing the new specification or the old one?
Reply 10
The old one
Reply 11
Does anyone know any good ways to revise for science
I'm working at a B and want an A. Print off past papers and do them. It is the best best way to boost your maths grade. You can do it! Remember to fill any gaps in your knowledge for the things you get wrong
Reply 13
I'm doin edexcel too, maths was my weakest subject but now im working at a grade b and i did this by using heharty maths he is really good u can go ok his website which i recommend or go on youtube and watch his video's
Good luck
Edexcel
Reply 14
Sorry i spelt it wrong its hegarty maths
Reply 15
Thank you
Reply 16
Thank you I will definitely be sure to check it out
Reply 17
Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply