The Student Room Group

made this for my ex girlfriend she still wont take me back

i put my heart and SOUL into this thinking she would be so impressed she would take me back.

none doing. I STILL LOVE YOU LAURA!

[video="youtube;iTk1XaFqPAM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTk1XaFqPAM[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
shut up, you buffoon.
Right....
Original post by nastynaven
i put my heart and SOUL into this

[video="youtube;uKkiYaVq7QI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKkiYaVq7QI[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ForestShadow

[video="youtube;uKkiYaVq7QI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKkiYaVq7QI[/video]

LMAO I PLAYED THIS FOR MY MUSIC GCSE DUET :rofl:
Original post by ravioliyears

You did MUSIC GCSE?

What did you get? :biggrin:

My duet was pretty hardcore:redface:, I wanted to do something easy but my teacher knew I was a graded musician so he gave me a hard ass duet and I had to do it.

(hard ass as in it was very hard not he gave me a hard bott...:facepalm2:that just came wrong)

Is that you in the video :colone:
Reply 7

ouch
shut up, you buffoon.

Sorry Laura's with me now.
Reply 9
seems legit
You did MUSIC GCSE?

What did you get? :biggrin:

My duet was pretty hardcore:redface:, I wanted to do something easy but my teacher knew I was a graded musician so he gave me a hard ass duet and I had to do it.

(hard ass as in it was very hard not he gave me a hard bott...:facepalm2:that just came wrong)

Lmao, yepp :biggrin: I got a B :/ I was supposed to get an A, but they graded everyones (in my class) performance grade incorrectly and wouldn't change it. I got an A in performance, but they wrote that I got a C :confused: I had the strictest music teacher - she was literally the strictest teacher in the school and made sure that I got an A. I was SOO ANNOYED. I don't even play the piano, I just sight read that.
How about you? What instrument do you play and which grade?

Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Is that you in the video :colone:

Nope :ahee:
Maybe coz you too nasty?
Nope :ahee:

Aw, dammit. She had really nice fingers :adore:
I actually like it, I'm surprised she didn't take you back. Oh well, her loss
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
Aw, dammit. She had really nice fingers :adore:

My fingers are really nice too :sexface:

Spoiler

Lmao, yepp :biggrin: I got a B :/ I was supposed to get an A, but they graded everyones (in my class) performance grade incorrectly and wouldn't change it. I got an A in performance, but they wrote that I got a C :confused: I had the strictest music teacher - she was literally the strictest teacher in the school and made sure that I got an A. I was SOO ANNOYED. I don't even play the piano, I just sight read that.
How about you? What instrument do you play and which grade?

I swear you can contest their grading if pay £30 or £50, they run over it again and I think you can do it with almost any GCSE:s-smilie: Looks like your exam board was a bit mean then that year, you never see em marking you incorrectly upwards right lmao? (either that or the board was racist that year)

And dammnn then yo sight reading skills on point then, and I think youre lefthanded right, from the way you space out your emojis, thats makes chordal even easier in the bass clef for you...interesting

I play the piano and Ive reached the top of the mountain (so 8) such a relief, got lucky I guess with my GCSE too. (A*)
i put my heart and SOUL into this thinking she would be so impressed she would take me back.

none doing. I STILL LOVE YOU LAURA!

[video="youtube;iTk1XaFqPAM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTk1XaFqPAM[/video]

Single yeh say?
Original post by Eternalflames
I actually like it, I'm surprised she didn't take you back. Oh well, her loss
Your time to shine.
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Single yeh say?
Your time to shine.

Hahahah :rofl:

I swear you can contest their grading if pay £30 or £50, they run over it again and I think you can do it with almost any GCSE:s-smilie: Looks like your exam board was a bit mean then that year, you never see em marking you incorrectly upwards right lmao? (either that or the board was racist that year)

And dammnn then yo sight reading skills on point then, and I think youre lefthanded right, from the way you space out your emojis, thats makes chordal even easier in the bass clef for you...interesting

I play the piano and Ive reached the top of the mountain (so 8) such a relief, got lucky I guess with my GCSE too. (A*)

:eek: WOAH. You got an A* in GCSE Music? How do you even -. Dafucq. Lol, I actually play the violin :lol: I would be doing Grade 7 now but I stopped playing mid Year 11, as I was learning Grade 6 - wasn't well enough to continue with lessons. So now I'm kinda self teaching Grade 6 because I know the pieces I was learning. Ffs, I stil can't do vibrato :angry: Idek why I decided to play the violin fml
(edited 8 years ago)
Why do girls never post stupid **** like this? It's always guys smh

Quick Reply

Latest