i did :jumphug:
ps thanks for the rep @FrenchUnicorn

You did? :hugs: Oh wow - maybe some did and some didn't them. Hmmm:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
You did? :hugs: Oh wow - maybe some did and some didn't them. Hmmm:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general): @Ethereal World because she reached out to me, an absolute nobody, and now I think she's one of my best friends on her (totally not embarrassing you, am I? :colondollar:), @CoolCavy because of how amazing you are and you don't even know, @The_Lonely_Goatherd asdfghjkl, without your amazing knowledge, kindess and wisdom, I wouldn't have gotten my **** together and accepted that I needed help, @Kittiara (even though she is on hiatus right now, miss her :cry2:), @ByronicHero, you're pretty decent to me (and no, I still refuse to dance, ok?), @iEthan who has taken it upon himself to keep a track of my follower count :tongue:, @homeland.lsw, Anne Boleyn was ****ing amazing, ok, accept it! :wink: So many of the mod team also when I joined, you're all amazing.

2. Someone who you think is pretty @Ethereal World omg, I am still in love with your voice and your amazing hair :lovehug: @Midnightmemories because like Cavy, you're brilliant and you don't even see it. :hugs:

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts: @thehistorybore, one of the best posters I know, @iEthan for your sheer brilliant sarcasm to the trolls :laugh:

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about: @trustmeimlying1 (because you'd kill me if I don't mention you), @Hydeman (ditto), the Liberal gang including @PetrosAC, @JoeL1994, @Imperion, @Inexorably and THB, #CheekyNandos one day, I promise!

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration): The entire MHSS thread, including @Sabertooth, TLG, MM, @Spock's Socks, @Pathway, @furryface12, @Deyesy, and others, too many to list. EW for her awesome blog. Cavy for her guinea pigs and her absolute loveliness.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Another
2kP3NtU.gif

woah youre an active member
Original post by Airmed
4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about: @trustmeimlying1 (because you'd kill me if I don't mention you), @Hydeman (ditto)

How flattering. :tongue: Thanks. :h:

Spoiler

Original post by Airmed
x

Oh wow :colondollar: That really made me smile!! Thanks :cry:
Anne Boleyn IS ****ing amazing :ahee: and Natalie Dormer isn't too bad herself :wink:
And thanks for the history help...kinda...:lol:
Original post by Airmed
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general): @Ethereal World because she reached out to me, an absolute nobody, and now I think she's one of my best friends on her (totally not embarrassing you, am I? :colondollar:), @CoolCavy because of how amazing you are and you don't even know, @The_Lonely_Goatherd asdfghjkl, without your amazing knowledge, kindess and wisdom, I wouldn't have gotten my **** together and accepted that I needed help, @Kittiara (even though she is on hiatus right now, miss her :cry2:), @ByronicHero, you're pretty decent to me (and no, I still refuse to dance, ok?), @iEthan who has taken it upon himself to keep a track of my follower count :tongue:, @homeland.lsw, Anne Boleyn was ****ing amazing, ok, accept it! :wink: So many of the mod team also when I joined, you're all amazing.

2. Someone who you think is pretty @Ethereal World omg, I am still in love with your voice and your amazing hair :lovehug: @Midnightmemories because like Cavy, you're brilliant and you don't even see it. :hugs:

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts: @thehistorybore, one of the best posters I know, @iEthan for your sheer brilliant sarcasm to the trolls :laugh:

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about: @trustmeimlying1 (because you'd kill me if I don't mention you), @Hydeman (ditto), the Liberal gang including @PetrosAC, @JoeL1994, @Imperion, @Inexorably and THB, #CheekyNandos one day, I promise!

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration): The entire MHSS thread, including @Sabertooth, TLG, MM, @Spock's Socks, @Pathway, @furryface12, @Deyesy, and others, too many to list. EW for her awesome blog. Cavy for her guinea pigs and her absolute loveliness.

Grand. something you'd like to bang and know more about it. Il take that.

Booking the flight to Dundee as we speak.
Original post by Airmed
x

ilysm Airmed :hugs:
Original post by Hydeman
How flattering. :tongue: Thanks. :h:

Spoiler

Hey, I'm trying to be nice!

Spoiler

Original post by homeland.lsw
Oh wow :colondollar: That really made me smile!! Thanks :cry:

Anne Boleyn IS ****ing amazing :ahee: and Natalie Dormer isn't too bad herself :wink:

And thanks for the history help...kinda...:lol:

*IS, of course, stupid me! No problem! :h:

Original post by trustmeimlying1
Grand. something you'd like to bang and know more about it. Il take that.

Booking the flight to Dundee as we speak.

Whoa, no banging, I'm taken, thank you.
Original post by Airmed

I'm touched :redface: Like genuinely touched you mentioned me in this :redface:
Original post by Deyesy

get a hold of yourself woman. theres children about.
Original post by iEthan
ilysm Airmed :hugs:

ily2, Ethan. **** the trolls! :hugs:

Original post by Deyesy

Aw, really? :colondollar: I know we don't talk much but I like you!
Original post by trustmeimlying1
get a hold of yourself woman. theres children about.

I'm my username is said 'Daisy' but that does not make me a woman :colonhash:

Original post by Airmed
Aw, really? :colondollar: I know we don't talk much but I like you!

Really, really ^_^ Little things like this mean an awful lot to me :redface:
Original post by Deyesy
Really, really ^_^ Little things like this mean an awful lot to me :redface:

I'm glad. :hugs:
Original post by Airmed

Well "pretty decent" is about as nice as I am to anyone so there is that :tongue:

One day you shall dance for me, but I know that day is not this day :moon:

I hope you got your essay(s) done on time :h:
Original post by Matrix123
I know I'll forget lots of people, so sorry in advance!

1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general)

Spoiler

2. Someone who you think is pretty
Everyone I've tagged (and those I've forgotten :colondollar:) have such beautiful souls and I'm very grateful to have met them :yep:

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts
@CleverSquirrel

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about
In particular from those mentioned below:
@Andy98
@SassKing13
@Hodor_van_Groot
@Amellia123

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration)
Those who are an inspiration to me should know who they are

Spoiler

Spoiler

*Please note that this is in no particular order* :wink:

Aww thank you!! :biggrin:
Original post by ByronicHero
Well "pretty decent" is about as nice as I am to anyone so there is that :tongue:

One day you shall dance for me, but I know that day is not this day :moon:

I hope you got your essay(s) done on time :h:

Yes, I get the nicest version of you! :tongue:

It's not this day, it's not tomorrow, it's not any day.

I did, thank you! Currently packing, I'm going to Strasbourg and Brussels tomorrow through to Friday. :h:
Original post by twhiddy
Aww thank you!! :biggrin:

You're welcome :wink:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
There isn't an order for me!! I love you all!!!

Here's a few from the top of my head!! These lot are my first friends on TSR!! The first bunch of weridos who i admire!!!!!
@FrenchUnicorn
@Amellia123
@Matrix123
@homeland.lsw
@Hodor_van_Groot
@ServantOfMorgoth
@Unistudent77
@TheALevelStudent
@raman_17
@Boss_Rhythm
@rajneetk
@KaurNav
@alishba-rosex

:hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:balle balle...... thank ju little squirrel :biggrin: :wink:
Original post by Airmed
x

Just got in from work to see this.... asdfghjkl I'm touched. :hugs: :jumphug: Thank you for your amazing words. You're amazing, don't stop believing in yourself either :blush:

Quick Reply

Latest