The Student Room Group

TSR Meet Up !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Asklepios
so far anyway :wink:

Yes! I actually reckon you will clearly be 2nd. Wanna catch up this weekend or something? I'm always so dead after work that I'm not worth much in the evenings. I sort of sit like a shell.
Original post by Ethereal World
Yes! I actually reckon you will clearly be 2nd. Wanna catch up this weekend or something? I'm always so dead after work that I'm not worth much in the evenings. I sort of sit like a shell.

Yeah well im quite busy with writing project stuff right now, but could potentially do either sat or sun for a bit
Yeah well im quite busy with writing project stuff right now, but could potentially do either sat or sun for a bit

I will be quite busy napping on Sat and Sun so I also could potentially do either of them for a bit. :h:
I will be quite busy napping on Sat and Sun so I also could potentially do either of them for a bit. :h:

Nice one! I'll probably have to see in the next couple of days which will be better, probably sunday. message later to discuss time and place?
Nice one! I'll probably have to see in the next couple of days which will be better, probably sunday. message later to discuss time and place?

:yep:

Give me a time and a place .

Spoiler

Your affinity to napping amuses me. :rolleyes:
:yep:

Give me a time and a place .

Spoiler

Haha will do. I'm feeling really ill right now though. Hopefully I recover by Sunday but will let you know. Brass monkey good for you?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Chat-lut !

Have you ever, all TSRians, organized a meet up ? I bet you did, but it would be fun don't you think ?
Well I was just thinking :3

@Amellia123
@CleverSquirrel
@Matrix123
@alishba-rosex
@Andy98
@Indieboohoo1
@Blondie987
@iEthan
@homeland.lsw (my dear my heart is broken but I tag you anyway :cry2: )
@z33
@CoolCavy

And who else .. ? :3

[scrollr] :nyan: [/scrollr]

Aren't you forgetting someone? Unless you don't want to meet me :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ServantOfMorgoth

Posted from TSR Mobile

welcome back :smile:
Original post by hezzlington
welcome back :smile:

Lol thanks. I feel like nobody noticed that I was gone @homeland.lsw @FrenchUnicorn @Eternalflames
Lol thanks. I feel like nobody noticed that I was gone @homeland.lsw @FrenchUnicorn @Eternalflames

Why did you tag me?
I said welcome back like 1000000000000000000000000000000 minutes ago

We did notice! Longshot noticed on his dupe account when he came back too
Original post by homeland.lsw
Why did you tag me?
I said welcome back like 1000000000000000000000000000000 minutes ago

Because I wrote the message before I saw your VM and I just didn't post it till just now. And you guys weren't talking about me while I was gone so I assumed you didn't notice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eternalflames
We did notice! Longshot noticed on his dupe account when he came back too

Longshot?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Longshot700 he got banned, but he had the half Indian/Pakistani half white thread, you went on it a few weeks ago, yes?
Original post by Eternalflames
Longshot700 he got banned, but he had the half Indian/Pakistani half white thread, you went on it a few weeks ago, yes?

Oooohhhh I remember him now. Surprising that he notice. How come?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooohhhh I remember him now. Surprising that he notice. How come?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because your posts were on the last page of that thread and he saw you got banned too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I made the thread in case of I would forget someone :wink:

I did notice :cry2: I was afraid you get permabanned :cry2: you're baaaaaack :' ) :jumphug:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I made the thread in case of I would forget someone :wink:

I did notice :cry2: I was afraid you get permabanned :cry2: you're baaaaaack :' ) :jumphug:

Yeah I am. And yay haha
Yeah I am. And yay haha

:lovehug:

Quick Reply

Latest