The Student Room Group

I'm hungry. Someone give me ideas on what to cook~

What the damn question says. Bruh, I need foooood. I don't know what to cook. Make it easy, not take to long, and deliciously nutritious if yuo will.

Scroll to see replies

Water
Pasta

Or order pizza
Original post by Writer_Refresh
What the damn question says. Bruh, I need foooood. I don't know what to cook. Make it easy, not take to long, and deliciously nutritious if yuo will.

make an omelette with cheese onions and whatever **** you want to throw in there
Homemade mac and cheese is my fave.
Reply 5
Make wraps/fajitas - they are easy, quick and you can use whatever is in your fridge.
I was gonna give a suggestion but I think with ur attitude I'll let u starve to death

Carbonara with diced pancetta/smoked bacon.

Really easy and pretty quick.
Original post by QuibblerWaffle

Ninja'd :lol:
Make pancakes! :woo:
Original post by TheYearNiner
Don't cry you little boy go suck your dad calling me 14.. You are the one who is 14 here cry baby.

I've already reported you mate, and I've noticed you've been doing this not on just my forums, but on others too. Calling me 14? *ahem* "TheYearNiner" ring any bells? Last I checked, "YearNiners" are 13-14 years old, so be happy I didn't even demote that 14 down to 13.

The constant insults you keep throwing just proves you've got no life, because you can't find anything better to do other than insult people. Go back to your Mummy and find other ways to make up for your sad little life. I don't need shiits like you in mine, that's fore sure.

Go fail, little YEARNINER. Go fail in life. I know for sure little ****boys like you don't get into anything sweet and get the salty end of the stick with life.
dickhead

Again with the insults. Tutut, didn't your Mummy teach you manners?
I've already reported you mate, and I've noticed you've been doing this not on just my forums, but on others too. Calling me 14? *ahem* "TheYearNiner" ring any bells? Last I checked, "YearNiners" are 13-14 years old, so be happy I didn't even demote that 14 down to 13.

The constant insults you keep throwing just proves you've got no life, because you can't find anything better to do other than insult people. Go back to your Mummy and find other ways to make up for your sad little life. I don't need shiits like you in mine, that's fore sure.

Go fail, little YEARNINER. Go fail in life. I know for sure little ****boys like you don't get into anything sweet and get the salty end of the stick with life.

I'm not reading that crap you batty boy neck yourself

Original post by ravioliyears

:sexface: I love food
Haha, attitude? So what, I just stare at this guy roasting me down? Hella no. If you don't fight back in life, people skin you alive. Sorry if you find my attitude offensive, but the kinda life I've had has forced it on me. I can't do anything about it. And we haven't yet discussed your attitude yet. "I'll let u starve to death". Wow, that's rich. I'll eat a ton of bricks before I let kids like you tell me what to do.
I'm not reading that crap you batty boy neck yourself

So you can't read? OK, got that checked. Whoops, you can't read this either, can you?
Original post by ravioliyears

:giggle:
Prsom

Spoiler

:giggle:
Prsom

Spoiler

what does it mean?
This thread is full of negativity.
Let's channel our positive energy into food?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending