The Student Room Group

I'm hungry. Someone give me ideas on what to cook~

Scroll to see replies

stir fry, it literally takes less than 10 mins
Original post by hezzlington
what does it mean?

When you're posting a response and as the page refreshes with your response on it you notice somebody posted right before you with the exact same response
A bit like a ninja (me:mmm:)
Original post by homeland.lsw
This thread is full of negativity.
Let's channel our positive energy into food?

I agree!
Make a cooked Rat sandwich
Original post by jawsontheflooor
stir fry, it literally takes less than 10 mins

This is a good suggestion. Fits OPs requirement of nutritious too :smile:
Original post by TheYearNiner
I would merk you but I don't want to get banned so suck your mum

I've reported every little comment you posted. Say goodbye to your pathetic life on TSR.
This thread is full of negativity.
Let's channel our positive energy into food?

Blame it on the lil shiit called "TheYearNiner". Tell me how you'd react if someone said "drink bleach". That's hella offensive!
Original post by Writer_Refresh
Blame it on the lil shiit called "TheYearNiner". Tell me how you'd react if someone said "drink bleach". That's hella offensive!

Well, tbf I wouldn't like it. BUT I wouldn't really retaliate either. It kinda brings you down to his level ygm?

Anyway, why not cook a frittata with bacon, tomato, olives and cheese? Garnish with basil. I love frittata and they make quite a well balanced, healthy and substantial meal :smile:

All you need are a couple of eggs and some bits and bobs from the fridge!
Well, tbf I wouldn't like it. BUT I wouldn't really retaliate either. It kinda brings you down to his level ygm?

Anyway, why not cook a frittata with bacon, tomato, olives and cheese? Garnish with basil. I love frittata and they make quite a well balanced, healthy and substantial meal :smile:

Sounds good. I need to make one of these.

Okay, that sounds AWESOME. But anyways, that little kid was being hella annoying. I reported him more times than I could count... I think I banned his account. I normally don't retaliate, but he caught me in a bad mood, and there's no way I'm being nice to some brat like that.

I'm seriously not like that all the time, but that guy pushed all my buttons and had me hella angry. Please don't judge me on that shizz on the forum earlier.
Sounds good. I need to make one of these.

Yeah, frittatas are great, and the best part is you can make them however you like! I like adding sweet potatoes, paprika, cayenne pepper, bell pepper and chorizo (along with the normal base ingredients) to make a Spanish one!
Okay, that sounds AWESOME. But anyways, that little kid was being hella annoying. I reported him more times than I could count... I think I banned his account. I normally don't retaliate, but he caught me in a bad mood, and there's no way I'm being nice to some brat like that.

I'm seriously not like that all the time, but that guy pushed all my buttons and had me hella angry. Please don't judge me on that shizz on the forum earlier.

Lol...it's ok, plenty of people piss me off too! And I would be lying if I said that I kept calm and ignored it :innocent:
Yeah, frittatas are great, and the best part is you can make them however you like! I like adding sweet potatoes, paprika, cayenne pepper, bell pepper and chorizo (along with the normal base ingredients) to make a Spanish one!

That sounds awesome!

Spanish chorizo is amazing.

I'll make an Italian inspired one now :smile: Just need to pop to the shops quick.
That sounds awesome!

Spanish chorizo is amazing.

I'll make an Italian inspired one now :smile: Just need to pop to the shops quick.

Lol go for it...:teehee:
Lol go for it...:teehee:

Oops just realized the shop is closed.

I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get some fresh basil and mozzarella. I'm really craving it now.
I've reported every little comment you posted. Say goodbye to your pathetic life on TSR.

Stupid white boy
Reply 36
Melt ice cream in the microwave until its soft but not runny, u dont even have to cook
Best if you have rocky road ice cream cos the marshmallows all melt... ugh:woo:
Original post by tfmpe
Melt ice cream in the microwave until its soft but not runny, u dont even have to cook
Best if you have rocky road ice cream cos the marshmallows all melt... ugh:woo:

Why would you put ice cream in the microwave? Ice cream is soft.

How would you find the balance between soft but not runny, when you're using a microwave?

If the ice cream is solid when it comes out of the freezer, you could just let it soften a bit at room temperature, surely?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending