The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ofc i wash my hands after using the bathroom!
sometimes i feel i wash my hands too much bc i still feel like i have germs on me, nd thts why my hands are so dry :/
My name is Marcus and I wash my hands most of the time!:tongue:
Original post by Peel. Dem. Crew
Yeah. But not urinating on your hands doesn't mean that you shouldn't wash your hands.

I was joking ha, I work in the NHS I wash my hands about 13 times a day
Depends what I have done...
Yellow = sometimes although mostly no

Brown = Yes, always.
This is actually quite funny, because I fake washing my hands in public toilets sometimes, for example, if my friend's in a cubicle and hasn't come out yet, I turn on the tap for a few seconds...
Yes.
I don't understand how some people do not wash their hands...I find it utterly disgusting!
Without fail.

I wouldn't be able not to, to be honest. It squeaks me out just thinking about it. :s-smilie:
Reply 28
Same here.
All the time if its a poop, most of the time if it's just a pee. That's at home. Outside though in public toilets, I always wash or at least use a hand sanitiser

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Serine Soul
Eww

I wash straight after in the bathroom

Then go downstairs and wash again in the kitchen sink

Omg my mum does this and it annoys me slightly as I'm washing up and she tells me to move out the way to wash her hands in the sink.
normal people do. This thread is an eye opener i would probably wear gloves the next time someone tries to shake my hand
Reply 32
Original post by noey123
normal people do. This thread is an eye opener i would probably wear gloves the next time someone tries to shake my hand

Think of all the disgusting places your hand has been.
Reply 33
Never its against my religion

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah but i wash it. for some people there hands have gone down disgusting places but they don't wash it, do you see where am coming from? that's why i said what i said dude
Original post by Virgili
Think of all the disgusting places your hand has been.
Without fail
Never, like the OP I haven't done this for longer than I can remember, maybe 11/12 years? If you don't get piss or crap on your hands then there's no reason to. And I've never gotten ill from not washing them proving it's not necessary.
Yes, always

Original post by Serine Soul
Eww

I wash straight after in the bathroom

Then go downstairs and wash again in the kitchen sink

you sound like my mum!
Original post by chikane
Omg my mum does this and it annoys me slightly as I'm washing up and she tells me to move out the way to wash her hands in the sink.

Original post by yoda123
Yes, always
you sound like my mum!

Hello children
Only a savage wouldn't.
Gotta employ a proper handwashing technique too. No 5 second rinse under water bs.

Latest