The Student Room Group

My girlfriend keeps calling me cute

My girlfriend of almost a year keeps calling me cute and I don't like it, even before we were together girls loved calling me cute, at first I liked it but now it doesn't even feel like a compliment because doesn't it mean she doesn't find me sexually attracted? I mean cute is what you call a baby..

Girls, what do you mean when you call someone cute ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She's trying to mother you, shortly she'll be pushing you around in a pram giving you orders and you'll have to desperately ask to suck on her tits.

Don't stand for it.
Original post by Anonymous
My girlfriend of almost a year keeps calling me cute and I don't like it, even before we were together girls loved calling me cute, at first I liked it but now it doesn't even feel like a compliment because doesn't it mean she doesn't find me sexually attracted? I mean cute is what you call a baby..

Girls, what do you mean when you call someone cute ?

isn't it a complement?
sweet, kind, kinda like a baby who gets bashful...
but you can be buff and cute, i call people cute based on their personality and buff based on their physical features
Cute is a compliment omg
When I call someone cute, it means I want to squeeze them and hug them tightly because they are just so adorable.

People can definitely be both hot and cute:daydreaming: I wouldn't worry.
aw you cutie
Cute is a compliment and a good one. It means you're sweet, good looking and lovable. It's the girls that call you sexy/hot that only care for your looks and nothing else.
When I call my mates or my man cute, I compliment their personalities. Cute doesn't necessarily have to describe someones looks. I find my man sexually attractive, hot, masculine (whatever/etcetera), but he's still the most adorable and cute person I know.

However... When I call a puppy cute, it's also because of how it looks. It's fluffy, squishy and I wanna hug it. That's how I see someone's personality when I call them cute. If that makes sense?
Because you're a beta-male. You need to be an alpha like me, otherwise she'll cuck you.
Cute is good.
It makes a women want to care for you and your rock hard penis is what makes you sexy.

Cute face is perfect. Your body is what needs to be hot not your face.
Original post by ThePatriarch
Because you're a beta-male. You need to be an alpha like me, otherwise she'll cuck you.

No
'Cute' is fine.

'Adorable' is not.

There are certainly better ways to compliment a man than with 'cute'.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ThePatriarch

:toofunny:
Omg it's got nothing to do with babies you silly! That's a totally different cute to how she'll mean it for you. It is a compliment and she will still find you sexually attractive.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
When I call someone cute, it means I want to squeeze them and hug them tightly because they are just so adorable.

People can definitely be both hot and cute:daydreaming: I wouldn't worry.

Just make sure you never call a man this to his face. :wink:
Original post by Anonymous
No

Don't come crying to me when you find her having sex with someone else.
Original post by stefano865
Just make sure you never call a man this to his face. :wink:

Why?
Reply 18
cause you cute.
I think you guys are over thinking it a little. Cute from any girl is a compliment. It doesn't mean we are trying to treat you like a baby or that we don't find you sexy or hot. It also doesn't mean we are trying to push you around. You will find it impossible to find a girl who doesn't think something about you it cute. If you really don't like it tell her but if you do something romantic she's likely to says that cute because its sweet and makes us love you more. Hope this helps :biggrin:

Quick Reply