The Student Room Group

Muslim doctor calls killing homosexuals "compassionate"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AJ KO
Ffs how vile. But as long as his views are able to be challenged then I don't see a problem with him making the speech he did.

Do you think Obama is a Muslim?

Lunatic.

[video="youtube;yP_2YfZmTXc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP_2YfZmTXc[/video]
Reply 441
Original post by Attempt
x

You think he's a Muslim because he misspoke once and referred to his "Muslim faith", and then promptly (within 2 seconds) corrected himself?

Out of curiosity, do you also think Mossad did 9/11?
Original post by AJ KO
You think he's a Muslim because he misspoke once and referred to his "Muslim faith", and then promptly (within 2 seconds) corrected himself?

Out of curiosity, do you also think Mossad did 9/11?

The CIA orchestrating acts of terror doesn't change the fact that there's been over 23,000 since 2003
Reply 443
Original post by Attempt
The CIA orchestrating acts of terror doesn't change the fact that there's been over 23,000 since 2003

You really are unhinged. :curious:
Original post by AJ KO
You really are unhinged. :curious:

Says a person who regards a war mongering paedophile as a prophet of God.
Reply 445
Original post by Attempt
Says a person who regards a war mongering paedophile as a prophet of God.

I'm an atheist. :curious:

There, there, the doctor will see you now. :smile:
Original post by AJ KO
I'm an atheist. :curious:

You're an idiot.
Reply 447
Original post by Attempt
You're an idiot.

Says the person who thinks Obama is a Muslim and just called me (an antitheist atheist) a Muslim.

Tough childhood? :console:
Original post by AJ KO
Says the person who thinks Obama is a Muslim and just called me (an antitheist atheist) a Muslim.

Tough childhood? :console:

What proof do you have that Barack Hussein Obama is actually a Christian?

Because it says so on his Wikipedia page?

LOL, keep on believing everything you see without any conductive research.
Reply 449
Original post by Attempt

I never said that he was a Christian.

You are the one who stated that he is a Muslim, thus the burden of proof lies on the one making the claim.
Original post by Attempt

Because it says so on his Wikipedia page?

LOL, keep on believing everything you see without any conductive research.

No he's probably an atheist pandering to stupid evangelicals like you...

... do you think he's a muslim?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemting
No he's probably an atheist pandering to stupid evangelicals like you...

... do you think he's a muslim?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Who are you referring to?

Obama or The autistic atheist?
Original post by AJ KO
I never said that he was a Christian.

You are the one who stated that he is a Muslim, thus the burden of proof lies on the one making the claim.

Well Obama's immigration policy for the refugees allowing in 97% Muslim and only 3% Christian along with the fact that his father was a muslim and how I provided you with a video showing that he is a muslim but swiftly changed his tune as he always does. I've proved my point.
Original post by Attempt
Well Obama's immigration policy for the refugees allowing in 97% Muslim and only 3% Christian along with the fact that his father was a muslim and how I provided you with a video showing that he is a muslim but swiftly changed his tune as he always does. I've proved my point.

Conspiracies... and Bush did 9/11 right? Please read the bible and tell me what it says about immigration...

And where in the Bible does it say only Christian immigrants allowed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chemting
Conspiracies... and Bush did 9/11 right? Please read the bible and tell me what it says about immigration...

And where in the Bible does it say only Christian immigrants allowed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anyone. And this is coming from the heart.

Anyone, whose even spent as little as an hour researching 9/11 would know for a fact that those buildings were controlled demolition.

I never said that only Christian Immigrants were allowed, What I did say was how nobody finds it suspicious how he allowed a 97% Islamic immigration, has an islamic lineage and also never raised awareness to how Soldiers in Afghanistan were instructed to burn their Bibles as not to upset the muslims there, but called a conference and made a speech calling the act of burning a Qur'an which was done by a pastor in 2011, as "disgraceful"

http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/staggering-number-of-muslim-refugees-under-obama/
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 455
Original post by Attempt
x

Lets deal with your arguments one by one. After all, if you are correct your arguments should be able to withstand the simplest of scrutiny, right?

Well Obama's immigration policy for the refugees allowing in 97% Muslim and only 3% Christian

Refugees are those fleeing war, etc. What areas are currently engulfed in war? Syria and Iraq, mainly. Christians comprise less than 1% of the population of Iraq, so if there was a fair system of accepting refugees we would expect around 1% of refugees from Iraq to be Christian. The fact this is 3% is, therefore, to be expected.

I agree that a case could be made for the West, not just the USA, to do more to help those facing persecution in the ME, but this would include homosexuals, Bahais and not just Christians. And this is certainly not evidence that Obama is a Muslim.

along with the fact that his father was a muslim

Source? I doubt it, seeing as his father was never a Muslim (his grandfather, however, was), he was an Anglican from a young age and later became an atheist. Furthermore, his mother, Ann Dunham, was agnostic at best.

My source: http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1546298,00.html

and how I provided you with a video showing that he is a muslim but swiftly changed his tune as he always does.

Read: a video where he misspoke and accidentally said "Muslim faith" instead of "Christian faith", and corrected himself immediately.

I've proved my point.

You have done no such thing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AJ KO
Lets deal with your arguments one by one. After all, if you are correct your arguments should be able to withstand the simplest of scrutiny, right?

Refugees are those fleeing war, etc. What areas are currently engulfed in war? Syria and Iraq, mainly. Christians comprise less than 1% of the population of Iraq, so if there was a fair system of accepting refugees we would expect around 1% of refugees from Iraq to be Christian. The fact this is Christian is, therefore, to be expected.

I agree that a case could be made for the West, not just the USA, to do more to help those facing persecution in the ME, but this would include homosexuals, Bahais and not just Christians. And this is certainly not evidence that Obama is a Muslim.

Source? I doubt it, seeing as his father was never a Muslim (his grandfather, however, was), he was an Anglican from a young age and later became an atheist. Furthermore, his mother, Ann Dunham, was agnostic at best.

My source: http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1546298,00.html

Read: a video where he accidentally misspoke and accidentally said "Muslim faith" instead of "Christian faith", and he corrected himself immediately.

Yes because the words Muslim and Christians can be mistaken. Hahaha

You have done no such thing.

Refugees are those fleeing war, etc. What areas are currently engulfed in war? Syria and Iraq, mainly. Christians comprise less than 1% of the population of Iraq, so if there was a fair system of accepting refugees we would expect around 1% of refugees from Iraq to be Christian. The fact this is Christian is, therefore, to be expected.That is a blatant LIE. There are a large amount of Christians getting persecuted in the Middle east the number given by the United nations under their High commissioner for Refugees state that"Roughly 16 percent of Iraqi refugees who have registered with the UNHCR are Christians, officials noted far higher than the roughly 1 percent of Iraq that is Christian.

"Yet only 2.4% of them are taken into Europe or America. I see you've done ZERO research on the matter.http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/263795-un-critics-wrong-on-christian-syrian-refugees

LOL, You literally have done Zero research on this as well.http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/06/israeli-official-obamas-got-muslim-daddy-issues/https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama,_Sr."

As a young man, Barack Obama's father Onyango had traveled widely, enlisting in the British colonial forces and visiting Europe, India, and Zanzibar. There, Onyango converted from Roman Catholicism to Islam and took the name Hussein. He became a cook for missionaries and local herbalist in Nairobi."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 457
Original post by Attempt

As a young man, Barack Obama's father Onyango had traveled widely, enlisting in the British colonial forces and visiting Europe, India, and Zanzibar. There, Onyango converted from Roman Catholicism to Islam and took the name Hussein. He became a cook for missionaries and local herbalist in Nairobi."

Barack Obama's father is called Barack Obama Snr. Onyango was his father's father. :facepalm:
Original post by AJ KO
Barack Obama's father is called Barack Obama Snr. Onyango was his father's father. :facepalm:

Read the link about his Islamic lineage
Reply 459
Original post by Attempt
Read the link about his Islamic lineage

Religion is not race; it's not hereditary, thus 'lineage' is irrelevant.

Even if it is relevant, why is it only relevant for his grandfather, not his mother (or grandmother, etc)? :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending