I don't see anything special in Cara Delevigne's either
Reply 82
Original post by stefano865
Just of your eyebrows actually. :teeth:

Is that creepy? :tongue:

It's creepier :colonhash:
I pluck mine and then use Benefit's Gimme Brow while doing my makeup :h:
Original post by Katarvi
I have to get mine threaded every couple of months cause they're just ridiculous. I wish I could get away with plucking them myself but it hurts too much and it'd take me absolutely forever. I'm also really **** at knowing what hairs to pluck. I'm happy to pay £5 a time for it to be someone else's problem tbh!

Holy hell, that's cheap. In my country we pay aprx £50++ to get eyebrows done at a professional studio/at a hairdresser's.
Original post by vonbroten
Holy hell, that's cheap. In my country we pay aprx £50++ to get eyebrows done at a professional studio/at a hairdresser's.

£50 a time?! :eek: I'd be dirt poor if I lived there. Holy geez!
Original post by Goaded
It's creepier :colonhash:

:dontknow:

What £50 for 10 mind of threading?!

I could get the best job in London done for less than that!
Original post by Katarvi
£50 a time?! :eek: I'd be dirt poor if I lived there. Holy geez!

Our wages are a lot higher, so it's not bad. :smile:
Lash extensions usually start at £130 I think haha.
Opposite to you actually I used to them myself but recently have discovered threading! I had it done in Superdrug and it was sooo painful and slow (although only £5) but then I went to a place round the corner from my house called the Brow Studio and it's amazing! I love the way they do them every time! It's double the price but still. And I shade in any sparse areas with brow pencil :smile: I'm not that good at it though? Too much and it can look a bit weird!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have mine threaded every 2 weeks, kills if you leave it to grow but i do love how defined they are plus you don't have to wait for them to grow before getting them threaded. I pay £2 for mine.
Reply 91
Original post by leavingthecity
Which female celeb do you think has the best brows?

kim k.
Reply 92

Are you joking? Where do you live? it is £2 in my area.
I pluck them. Gotta hate how quickly they grow back though. I wish there was some way of lazering them into permanent submission.
Original post by loveleest
Are you joking? Where do you live? it is £2 in my area.

Haha. Scandinavia.
Original post by loveleest
kim k.

They're nice when she's not wearing make up
Mine are seriously thick and I hated it as a twelve year old so I plucked them to basically nothing. I came to my senses and stopped at 14 and began the loooonnnnnggg process of growing them back. I used a tiny bit of Vaseline and rubbed it on them in a circular motion each night and took hair growth vitamins and I swear it worked wonders. They are back to their usual thickness three years later and I think they look wayyy better considering the abuse I put them through. Nowadays I only pluck the odd stray hair and my weird monobrow area
Reply 97
Original post by Platopus
I pluck them. Gotta hate how quickly they grow back though. I wish there was some way of lazering them into permanent submission.

I wish the exact same thing all the time lol!
Original post by leavingthecity
Bambi has huge ones!

My favourite eyebrows were on Jennifer Connelly and Brooke Shields when they were young.

That's the look in working towards.

Ikr. Biggest I've ever seen. :tongue:

Yeah that would suit you well. Can always PM me pics btw if you need a second opinion. :ahee:

:wink:
Original post by TinyPhasma
Mine are seriously thick and I hated it as a twelve year old so I plucked them to basically nothing. I came to my senses and stopped at 14 and began the loooonnnnnggg process of growing them back. I used a tiny bit of Vaseline and rubbed it on them in a circular motion each night and took hair growth vitamins and I swear it worked wonders. They are back to their usual thickness three years later and I think they look wayyy better considering the abuse I put them through. Nowadays I only pluck the odd stray hair and my weird monobrow area

I also put vaseline on mine each night. It's kind of good fun and it definitely works!

Quick Reply

Latest