Scroll to see replies

Original post by animaria
Ur sad lool. Maybe u should take ur thougts to I rak city 😊😊

Wait rak city as in:
Rak city, rak, rak city b***h
Ur sad lool. Maybe u should take ur thougts to I rak city 😊😊

I would probably be imprisoned or even killed due to the peaceful nature of Islamic countries and how free they are
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Wait rak city as in:

No iraq pronounced i rak by kuffs.
Original post by AperfectBalance
I would probably be imprisoned or even killed due to the peaceful nature of Islamic countries and how free they are

Yh thats what i thought, sarcasm is the only thing u can bring to the table when it comes to that. If ur ideas stem from extremists then why dont u do somethint about the way u feel? Maybe go fight against them why u gotta mock muslims beliefs of their belief in islam. Ur pathetic.
Yh thats what i thought, sarcasm is the only thing u can bring to the table when it comes to that. If ur ideas stem from extremists then why dont u do somethint about the way u feel? Maybe go fight against them why u gotta mock muslims beliefs of their belief in islam. Ur pathetic.

but that is probably what would happen, and If what I am saying is true and you call it mocking you must realize it is bad . And I am not going to fight against them as I am not going to fight in the physical sense, but I do hold and speak in debates about this sort of thing, so I am doing my bit
If there is no solid or even slight proof of something like a god or hell then It is pretty safe to say they do not exist

There's loads of evidence of God.
For example,

- Miracles of messengers
- Messengers (there's recorded proof of the existence of prophets. All prophets have been preaching about the same thing. The oneness of God. Isn't that proof in itself?)
- Holy books
- The complexity creation (incl. the earth and humans)
- There's loads of theories/ arguments supporting the existence of God (cosmological argument. Big bang theory can also support the existence of God)
- Scientific evidence from the Quran (Talks about a foetus. The Quran taught humankind about the foetus way before it was discovered by scientists. It has also been credited by many non-religious scientists as having undiscovered scientific evidences)

There's many more but I think the post would be too long if I was to write them all.
Original post by happylittlepill
For example,

- Miracles of messengers
- Messengers (there's recorded proof of the existence of prophets. All prophets have been preaching about the same thing. The oneness of God. Isn't that proof in itself?)
- Holy books
- There's loads of theories/ arguments supporting the existence of God (cosmological argument. Big bang theory can also support the existence of God)
- Scientific evidence from the Quran (Talks about a foetus. The Quran taught humankind about the foetus way before it was discovered by scientists. It has also been credited by many non-religious scientists as having undiscovered scientific evidences)

There's many more but I think the post would be too long if I was to write them all.

Where is the proof that the miracles of messengers actually happened?

How is that proof of a deitty?

How are Holy Books proof of a deity?

How is the complex 'creation' of anything proof of a deity?

There are no scientifically valid arguements for the existence of a deity.

How is that proof of a deity?
Taking steps to being a good muslim:

1. Take baby steps - start with halal food as u have
2. Then start to look at sunna (prophets way of doing things)
3. Start to read the Qu'ran. Just a couple short surahs everyday
4. Start to believe - (I know it is cheesy) but if u really believe that Allah exists then you will be guided.
5. Take an interest in religion. It may be difficult as religion was seemed as a burden but by getting apps on your phone for namaz times can really help.
6. If u are sunni then do follow sunni way of doing things.
7. Read about the history of Islam. - really interesting about the conquest for Spain and the technological advancements that happened.

You dont have to take these steps. No body is forcing you to do anything, however if you want to reconnect then the power is only within you! If u have other questions the you should talk to you local imam at the mosque.

BEWARE: Look at the entrance to a mosque. If you can see Allah SWT and Muhammed PBUH then the mosque is sunni. If you just see Allah SWT name twice then it is NOT sunni and is Wahabbi or Salafi which is the terrorist type of Islam which is making our beloved religion notorious.

Hope I could be of help :biggrin:
For example,

- Miracles of messengers
- Holy books
-There's loads of theories/ arguments supporting the existence of God
(cosmological argument. Big bang theory can also support the existence of God)

Miracles of messengers Miracles wrote about in a book, they could just be illusions or tricks or simply never happened.

Messengers Ok lets say they all did exist, it does not prove anything, they could just be really nice guys who did good things, like Martin luther king and people like that.

Holy books The wizard of OZ is a book does not make it any more real

The complexity creation can be reasoned with science.

There's loads of theories/ arguments supporting the existence of God and all of them are either lies, false or just plain crazy.

Scientific evidence from the Quran, it is not true, while he did talk about a leech that proves nothing. and most religious science is just wack.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You really can for practical purposes. There's no evidence whatsoever for it and the concept makes no sense.

I presume you'd say that the gods you don't believe in aren't real.

I actually wouldn't say that. I'm not going to crush the beliefs of others and say they're wrong. Everyone's free to believe what they want to believe and I have no right to say their beliefs are wrong.

As a Muslim, I live according to the teachings of the Quran so I undoubtedly believe in Heaven and Hell. If you cant understand the concept of Hell you don't need to believe in it
Original post by hezzlington
Where is the proof that the miracles of messengers actually happened?

How is that proof of a deitty?

How are Holy Books proof of a deity?

How is the complex 'creation' of anything proof of a deity?

There are no scientifically valid arguements for the existence of a deity.

How is that proof of a deity?

What proof is there to say that God doesnt exist?
In fact why are we here to question and why does anything exist from the spinning galaxies to spinning electrons?
but that is probably what would happen, and If what I am saying is true and you call it mocking you must realize it is bad . And I am not going to fight against them as I am not going to fight in the physical sense, but I do hold and speak in debates about this sort of thing, so I am doing my bit

What ur saying is stupid. Thats what i think. I think ur a keyboard warrior who is against islam and would be punished. Nah go ahead go fight physically. Ur words mean nothing. Actions do. And also concerning day of judgement http://islamicidentity.blogspot.co.uk/2009/02/minor-signs-of-day-of-judgememnt-which.html?m=1 here are the signa that have already happened. Islam is probally the religion that is becoming mroe widespread day by day and thats coz its real and more people are starting to open their eyes. Unfortunately ur too dumb to see through it.
Original post by Shadow Warrior
In fact why are we here to question and why does anything exist from the spinning galaxies to spinning electrons?

What proof do you have that there isn't an invisible, undetectable unicorn that sits on my head and talks to me in French.
I actually wouldn't say that. I'm not going to crush the beliefs of others and say they're wrong. Everyone's free to believe what they want to believe and I have no right to say their beliefs are wrong.

As a Muslim, I live according to the teachings of the Quran so I undoubtedly believe in Heaven and Hell. If you cant understand the concept of Hell you don't need to believe in it

By virtue of being Muslim you don't believe in other religions. I understand the concept of hell perfectly, it just makes no sense.
Original post by hezzlington
What proof do you have that there isn't an invisible, undetectable unicorn that sits on my head and talks to me in French.

:lol: :lol:
Reply 395
Lol get prepared for hell

Shias aren't muslims lool they don't follow anything, they make up their own rules

Sunni detected.
What ur saying is stupid. Thats what i think. I think ur a keyboard warrior who is against islam and would be punished. Nah go ahead go fight physically. Ur words mean nothing. Actions do. And also concerning day of judgement http://islamicidentity.blogspot.co.uk/2009/02/minor-signs-of-day-of-judgememnt-which.html?m=1 here are the signa that have already happened. Islam is probally the religion that is becoming mroe widespread day by day and thats coz its real and more people are starting to open their eyes. Unfortunately ur too dumb to see through it.

So you are infighting terrorism great, I am not going to fight physically. The day of judgement will never happen, enjoy living a life in fear. Actually I Am smart enough to see through religion
Reply 397
Do y'all eat ass or does Allah not permit that?
Original post by Shadow Warrior

Ok so, I have a 9000 mile long dragon that speaks to me every day and gives me algebra help.
Lets see has anyone seen this?
No
Is it plausable
No
Am i crazy?
yes
We can conclude that The dragon does not exist but I know he does
Original post by chillygirl
there's no such a thing as "nonreligious Muslim",Islam is a way of life ,not just a religion . tbh guys if i was you i would pray especailly because of exams ,personally,I need the mercy of the lord ,am flopping big time ,haven't done anything :frown:

To paraphrase something that I read recently: it's the height of stupidity to think that the same merciful god that didn't prevent the Holocaust will help you pass your exams. Puerile, yes, but it makes the point just fine. :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending