The Student Room Group

Do girls like plumbers/builders

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by indigofox
someone doesnt think much of tradesmen ha

He said he's a welder before.
Original post by Inazuma
Being perfectly honest I wouldn't go for any guy with that kind of career.

But there are plenty who will.
So the answer to your Q.... it depends. As always.

why
Original post by SmashConcept
exactly, and after a long day of complaining about black people and immigrants none of the tradesmen i know are in any shape to help @samina_ay unblock her sink or whatever smh

ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.
My mum married a builder, and my aunt married a plumber!
To be honest, girls are more likely to judge a man on his personality than his job
Granted, some girls judge guys on their appearance or bank account,
but certainly not all,
so there are plenty out there :h:
Original post by samina_ay
ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

look all i'm saying is if you want to be called names like OI LUV SHOW US YER KNOCKERS while you walk down the aisle then go ahead and marry a builder or whatever but it has about as much chance of working for you as if you made a thread in chat entitled "i'm single and dtf ama"
look all i'm saying is if you want to be called names like OI LUV SHOW US YER KNOCKERS while you walk down the aisle then go ahead and marry a builder or whatever but it has about as much chance of working for you as if you made a thread in chat entitled "i'm single and dtf ama"

Lol you're clearly talking about the stereotype and I'm not that sad that I'll be creating threads about my failed marriage on TSR.
Lol you're clearly talking about the stereotype and I'm not that sad that I'll be creating threads about my failed marriage on TSR.

I mean i'm not tryna tempt fate but you probably will be that sad if your marriage fails.....
Construction workers are a huge turn on.
I mean i'm not tryna tempt fate but you probably will be that sad if your marriage fails.....

... so who do you think i should marry and/or get in to a relationship with?
nothing wrong with builders/plumbers they make beneficial contributions to peoples lives, nobody wants to live in a house where everything is broken!
Plumbers I never considered them, nothing is a turn on about plumbing but I mean, if your providing for your family doesn't matter how your doing it.

The only cringe thing if I'm being honest is having to tell people he's a plumber a doctor sounds a lot better that's the only downfall I see
(edited 7 years ago)
... so who do you think i should marry and/or get in to a relationship with?

idk i don't know you :sexface:
it's always a plumber in those films tho'... you never see ones where a chap turns up to Artex the lady's ceiling or replace her skirting boards.
I personally don't partly because its a dirty job however, that is my view.
If they are ambitious, attractive and intelligent then yes.

I suppose if they were enterprisal.

My dad told me to marry a builder as it'd complement me well.

I find talent incredibly sexy.
idk i don't know you :sexface:

shut up then :redface:
shut up then :redface:

no need to get sassy with me when all i'm doing is tryna help smdh
I couldn't care less what jobs men have. As long as they have a job and they enjoy it, it means absolutely zilch to me. I've been out with everything from a labourer on £7 an hour to a z-lister from a reality show.
no need to get sassy with me when all i'm doing is tryna help smdh

what if i said, i don't need your help choosing a partner :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by trustmeimlying1
why

All the builders I've ever known were either ***** or lived abroad and not my type anyway.
Butt cracks are not sexy.
Suits are ludicrously sexy however. As are proper accents, guys with fine taste in food etc.
Also as a career I don't rank it that high, and I'd go for guys with aspiration in more intellectual fields.
Basically there is nothing I'd find attractive apart from possibly a nice muscled body and an appreciation for tea which isn't enough.
what if i said, i don't need your help choosing a partner :redface:

Spoiler

SMH
M
H

Quick Reply

Latest