The Student Room Group

"Hitler the greatest"- Muslim labor councilor under fire for quote, Luton.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Youngmetro
In 10 years time you wont still be branded a racist.

He's apologised, theres not much else he can do tbh, i dont think he agrees with those views anymore anyway

I would be concerned if he had those views at any time in his life, we need to make sure he is not in any form of power anymore
Original post by AperfectBalance
I would be concerned if he had those views at any time in his life, we need to make sure he is not in any form of power anymore

Yes, i guess you got a point, he's not really a role model if he says that. I think you're being a little harsh on the guy too!
You are criticizing him right? and anyway I only call people stupid when a opinion they hold is stupid

You shouldn't call anyone stupid, if their ideas are stupid then call their ideas stupid. Insulting the person does nothing for the discussion/exchange except make you look like a jerk, it's what people do when they don't have an argument/retort. they attack the person making the comment instead of the idea behind the comment.

It's called an argumentum ad hominem, Latin, it's a logic fallacy. It means 'to the man' if I'm not mistaken.
it is because of this kind of people it is difficult for people who genuinely want to help palestine to be taken seriously
Original post by HanSoloLuck
You shouldn't call anyone stupid, if their ideas are stupid then call their ideas stupid. Insulting the person does nothing for the discussion/exchange except make you look like a jerk, it's what people do when they don't have an argument/retort. they attack the person making the comment instead of the idea behind the comment.

It's called an argumentum ad hominem, Latin, it's a logic fallacy. It means 'to the man' if I'm not mistaken.

yeah I know, I normally say thinking that is stupid or that is a stupid idea to hold,
You are criticizing him right? and anyway I only call people stupid when a opinion they hold is stupid

'I've seen your posts on a number of threads on this site, that you think so many other people are stupid and you are really intelligent is almost pitiable.

I'm not saying this to be mean, but clearly you think it's OK to say it, right?

You are stupid. I'm being completely sincere when I say this;

You're not just stupid, you're so stupid that you don't seem to be able to comprehend that you are indeed very, very dumb. Which is the worst kind of stupid, for you, as it renders you completely ignorant of the fact and incapable of addressing it.

Take an IQ test, I'm not lying. It'll measure your logic and reasoning skills to a certain degree, it's for your own sake that you need to realize this.'

Here's what OP has written to me. A lovely paragraph saying how im stupid. One can only assume he is threatened when i denounce his islamophobic views.
Original post by HanSoloLuck

Ironic since this is what you wrote to me:

'I've seen your posts on a number of threads on this site, that you think so many other people are stupid and you are really intelligent is almost pitiable.

You're not just stupid, you're so stupid that you don't seem to be able to comprehend that you are indeed very, very dumb. Which is the worst kind of stupid, for you, as it renders you completely ignorant of the fact and incapable of addressing it.

Take an IQ test, I'm not lying. It'll measure your logic and reasoning skills to a certain degree, it's for your own sake that you need to realize this.'

So you are saying I wrote this to you?

"I've seen your posts on a number of threads on this site, that you think so many other people are stupid and you are really intelligent is almost pitiable."

Please post a screenshot where I said this to you. I have never claimed to be some kind of genious, as everyone knows some opinions are stupid, like saying white people have no culture that idea is stupid. I realise I am not super smart and I have never said, my opinion is the best everyone who says otherwise is stupid, I hold debates with people and anyway you talk to me about taking a IQ test, I already did a while ago. I do not need a test to tell me that I am not dumb. you are simply the one who cannot logically reason with me so you result in making up lies and calling me a idiot, with "i dont mean to offend" that doesn't make anything better.
So you are saying I wrote this to you?

"I've seen your posts on a number of threads on this site, that you think so many other people are stupid and you are really intelligent is almost pitiable."

Please post a screenshot where I said this to you. I have never claimed to be some kind of genious, as everyone knows some opinions are stupid, like saying white people have no culture that idea is stupid. I realise I am not super smart and I have never said, my opinion is the best everyone who says otherwise is stupid, I hold debates with people and anyway you talk to me about taking a IQ test, I already did a while ago. I do not need a test to tell me that I am not dumb. you are simply the one who cannot logically reason with me so you result in making up lies and calling me a idiot, with "i dont mean to offend" that doesn't make anything better.

I am truly sorry, I meant to say OP wrote this to me. My bad, please accept my apology. :frown:
I am truly sorry, I meant to say OP wrote this to me. My bad, please accept my apology. :frown:

I don't accept apologies, anyway even if you are saying it to op you are still wrong, while I do not agree with everything he says I see a lot of logic in most of his arguments
Original post by JohnGreek
I'd love to see you use that excuse tomorrow if it was revealed that Cameron called upon Israel to, say, nuke Palestine.

I'm at Eton , but I'm going into physics , not politics.

But two of my mates who are politically smart / advanced are going to read

PPE at Oxford - and we all agree on one thing -

- we should get back the fighting spirit of the yanks end of WW2

and nuke most muslim countries, unless they start doing what they're told - like

try becoming a tiny bit civilised

otherwise they're just a waste of time for the rest of humanity.

James
I don't accept apologies, anyway even if you are saying it to op you are still wrong, while I do not agree with everything he says I see a lot of logic in most of his arguments

Doesnt take away the fact that he wrote that paragraph to me.

He's just another islamphobe who incites religious hatred. He's incredibly rude and there is no logic in some of the preposterous comments he's made. Many on TSR have dismissed him as a fool.
Original post by JohnGreek
I'd love to see you use that excuse tomorrow if it was revealed that Cameron called upon Israel to, say, nuke Palestine.

When he was 15?

I wouldn't care.

This quote wasn't/isn't me making an argumentum ad hominem, this is an observation based on how you are communicating with others (myself included). We weren't having a discussion or a debate of any kind, there was no intellectual exchange of ideas for this to sully.

You are very stupid, and you like to assume people who don't agree with you are your lesser. You are consistently insulting other people for their ideas and opinions, you aren't just very stupid, but also a jerk with very poor English comprehension and even worse reasoning skills.
It may have been a few years since she made those comments, but those sort of ideals and beliefs don't just die. They probably resonate within her one way or another. She shouldn't be in that job.
Thank god she's been found out before she got any look at power in a UK government.
Holocaust revisionism should be openly talked about without fear of death threats or worse.. It is only because of this thuggery, and the useful idiots who call themselves anti-fascists that the 6 million Holocaust exists.

They were not exterminated in camps they died of typhus epidemics,which the Germans tried to prevent. The international Red Cross inspected German camps many times, look kit up! this is suppressed information because they are intimidated like everyone else by Jewish power. But if this is true and camps were inspected, then clearly they found no wrong doing because the camps were not used to exterminate people.

You forget that during the war we took many photographs of camps, we had many spies listening in and there was nothing about exterminating.

Some Holocaust believers even think cremation ovens are proof of extermination. But if people died of disease outbreaks in camps what is best to do with the bodies? duh... by the way even the Nazi's working in the camps perished from it.

This is ridiculous... think of all the times populations were put into camps. The civil war.. the 2nd Boer war,all those put into gulag work camps. All resulted in deaths, but we're to believe Jews were the only one's put into camps and exterminated in them?

You just have to look at all the facilities these camps had. They clearly were not created to kill people.

Zyklon-B was not used on people it was used as a way of delousing. Traces of Zyklon-B can be found all over camps, including officers buildings unless we're to believe they gassed them all over the camps? There are even signs above doors warning how lice equals death. This is because one of the ways typhus spreads is from bites. This is also why you may see inmates with SHAVED HEADS. On tours they show piles of Jewish hair is proves they had haircuts not exterminated.

It's really amazing how they've managed to pull this off. This 6 million Holocaust didn't come about until some time later and they started their Holocaust education to brainwash us into believing it. Popular opinion or fact? I see no reason to believe millions were exterminated, or any Jews were exterminated in camps. Died yes, but not exterminated.

They've just totally fabricated what actually happened, and increased the death toll by about x 20 times what it likely was...

The bigger Holocaust was of Slavic people by the Soviets like Holodomor which receive no attention whatsoever.

Jews were all over the Soviet Union, which is exactly why the Nazi's saw them as the biggest threat because of their role in all this mess.

Even Jewish historians have noted it. They talk of the evil of the Nazi's, ignoring that many of these communist murderers were Jews.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ravenous
She made that tweet when she was 15.

you're defending her? should 15 year olds in particular say something as disgusting as this?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ihaveaforeskin
Holocaust revisionism should be openly talked about without fear of death threats or worse.. It is only because of this thuggery, and the useful idiots who call themselves anti-fascists that the 6 million Holocaust exists.

okaay...so where's the evidence at all for holocaust revisionism?
Reply 39
Stalin was probably a Jew, and if not the Soviet government was largely Jewish this has been said by Putin himself and many have suspected it and wrote about it including Jews themselves.

There was a BBC program on anti-Semitism in Eastern-Europe and of course it didn't go into the Jewish involvement in all this terror spread by them. Read up a little on the Hungarian uprising it wasn't just anti-Communist it was anti-Jewish.

In general these people feel that Jews caused a lot of trouble in Europe, yet Jews came out and invented this 6 million and became the ultimate victims.

You hear nothing of the suffering of others. You never hear about the man made famines used to suppress populations. You never hear about all those who perished in gulag work camps.

Perhaps Jews should understand this, but they don't want to listen.. they want to call it a conspiracy theory.

If they were better behaved they could have been happily living here forever. But then many Zionists hated that, they are against integration and always wished to remain as Jewish as possible. Don't people think the timing of the persecution of Jews and the promise of Palestine is all too much of a coincidence? come on...
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending