The Student Room Group

Last person You Pm'ed

Scroll to see replies

@trustmeimlying1 who has really confused me..
Original post by DiddyDec
No point trying to be anything. Just go about life you normally would and the mistake and even successes you have will change who you are naturally, like a rock being eroded by a river (that was deep as ****).

Being deep as **** is a good thing, it'll toughen me up and prepare me for life.
Nobody.

Someone PM me pls.
Original post by Rhythmical
Being deep as **** is a good thing, it'll toughen me up and prepare me for life.

Nothing can prepare you for life, because you will never know what life will throw at you.

If someone told me at 16 what my life would be like for the next 5 years I would have given up right then and there.
Nothing can prepare you for life, because you will never know what life will throw at you.

If someone told me at 16 what my life would be like for the next 5 years I would have given up right then and there.

True although it is scary as **** when you're put in a situation and cannot get out. Good words from a wise one.
True although it is scary as **** when you're put in a situation and cannot get out. Good words from a wise one.

That is just life, it comes with the good and the bad. As long as you can get over the bad, then you can enjoy the good.
That is just life, it comes with the good and the bad. As long as you can get over the bad, then you can enjoy the good.

True, I've experienced enough bad to now feel as if the good will outweigh the bad and let me lead my life with contempt (for now)
True, I've experienced enough bad to now feel as if the good will outweigh the bad and let me lead my life with contempt (for now)

Contempt seems like either the wrong word or the wrong way to live your life. Anticipation is a much better outlook.
Contempt seems like either the wrong word or the wrong way to live your life. Anticipation is a much better outlook.

Do I anticipate happiness because often I feel like it goes the other way if I anticipate something.
Do I anticipate happiness because often I feel like it goes the other way if I anticipate something.

General anticipation to see what you will be dealing with next whether that be negative or positive is irrelevant. It is quite often you actually have very little choice in where your life actually goes, it is down to others and the decisions they make which can effect your life the most.
General anticipation to see what you will be dealing with next whether that be negative or positive is irrelevant. It is quite often you actually have very little choice in where your life actually goes, it is down to others and the decisions they make which can effect your life the most.

Ah well thank you :smile:
Ah well thank you :smile:

No problem, here to help and derail threads.
No problem, here to help and derail threads.

Haha I think the last relevant post of this thread was on page 2.
@Goaded would be but she still has not PM yet?

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT JEEZ.
Reply 94
Original post by urbanlocations
@Goaded would be but she still has not PM yet?

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT JEEZ.

treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen
Reply 95
@CoolCavy - juicy gossip :teehee: :tongue:

before that it was @FireFreezer77 ... just general stuff like school and Formula One :tongue:
Original post by Goaded
treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen

That's what she said. Still not got a message.
Reply 97
that's what she said. Still not got a message.

playin it cool
Original post by Goaded
playin it cool

I just died in my game because of you? how do you feel.
Reply 99
I just died in my game because of you? how do you feel.

depends what game youre playing and how good it is

Quick Reply

Latest