The Student Room Group

"Hitler the greatest"- Muslim labor councilor under fire for quote, Luton.

The labor councilor has been suspended for tweeting that "Hitler was the greatest man in history" and that Ed Miliband could never become prime minster because he is a Jew. She was then quoted for supporting the nuclear destruction of Israel on her twitter account.

Asegul Gurbuz is currently the the event organizer for the students union 'friends of Palestine' society, Warwick University.

Currently the person, Asegul Gurbuz is denying that it was her. Thankfully not calling it a conspiracy, but instead, stating that it must have been her sister using her account, which is in Asengul Gurbuz's name, which they sometimes share, I guess?

Do you think she (or her sister) realizes, that, Hitler would have marched her and everyone in her community living in Europe straight to the gas chambers alongside the Jewish people?

33029B7900000578-0-image-a-5_1460235455404.jpg
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3531852/Labour-councillor-20-suspended-claims-called-Hitler-greatest-man-history-latest-anti-Semitic-scandal-hit-Corbyn-s-party.html
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

She's from Luton, what do you expect?
Reply 2
Original post by Rhythmical
She's from Luton, what do you expect?

Debatable.
She made that tweet when she was 15.
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Debatable.

I know what a lot of them are like, they're my neighbours in terms of town and they think they're the better town but really they've embarrassed themselves.
Reply 5
Jewish billionaires donate loads to Labour and helped Tony Blair get into power. Now Corbyn is leader they are leaving.

They buy politics just like in America. They prefer not have Jewish leaders, but instead a goyim with Jews telling them what to do.

It is why we went to Iraq imo

The Jewish agenda was to destabilize the Middle East

The mass immigration which was pushed by Jews like Jack Straw, Lord Levey is used to destroy White people.
It's complicated ...

- when you meet a muslim or have a muslim mate nowadays, you wonder to yourself : would they really report a terrorist

sympathiser to the authorities ? If they are from a poor background , chances are they sympathise with Isis.
Original post by PhysNobel
It's complicated ...

- when you meet a muslim or have a muslim mate nowadays, you wonder to yourself : would they really report a terrorist

sympathiser to the authorities ? If they are from a poor background , chances are they sympathise with Isis.

How do we sympathise with Isis?????????:hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Youngmetro
OP is an inherent islamophobe and simple minded racist. All OP wants to do is stir up an argument and incite religious hatred, do you really think this bigot will use intelligence and consider other factors?

So what stating a fact, that this WAS said is now Islamophobic. right
Original post by AperfectBalance
So what stating a fact, that this WAS said is now Islamophobic. right

Read what I said and try again.
Read what I said and try again.

OP is an inherent islamophobe and simple minded racist. All OP wants to do is stir up an argument and incite religious hatred, do you really think this bigot will use intelligence and consider other factors?

Ok you have called op islamaphobic, a racist, bigot.
it seems like you are calling this racist.
Unless you are being sarcastic, something that it hard to spot on the internet

OP didnt consider that this was a 15 year old. OP is also a prevalent islamophobe who has an anti islam agenda, as put by another user.

Justin Bieber used the N word when he was younger, we forgot about it because he was immature, its the same case here yet because it was about Islam, OP wants to start yet another thread to grill Islam.
OP didnt consider that this was a 15 year old. OP is also a prevalent islamophobe who has an anti islam agenda, as put by another user.

Justin Bieber used the N word when he was younger, we forgot about it because he was immature, its the same case here yet because it was about Islam, OP wants to start yet another thread to grill Islam.

Justin bieber a music star who most people dislike, he is a council leader and even if he was 15 so what. If I said "I think that the kkk were good and all blacks should die,would I get off because I am 15?" no I would not, this opinion is bad and so is that persons opinion and he should not really be in a position of power, and should have to prove we can trust him
Justin bieber a music star who most people dislike, he is a council leader and even if he was 15 so what. If I said "I think that the kkk were good and all blacks should die,would I get off because I am 15?" no I would not, this opinion is bad and so is that persons opinion and he should not really be in a position of power, and should have to prove we can trust him

Justin bieber isnt disiked by most people, he's one of the most popular singers out there.

Yes, you will get off because you were young and immature and werent thinking straight, just succumbed to feelings. There are sooo many other factors that affect how you feel. Either way if you feel like that, Justin Bieber has been let off for his comments and so what difference does it make if it is a muslim involoved?
Original post by Truthseeker3
How do we sympathise with Isis?????????:hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Read the papers about BRUSSELS mate .....

I'm sorry but it's obvious ( read the Times or even the Guardian )

that entire community sheltered those terrorists - maybe you don't think that is sympathising

But millions of people would agree it is , sorry but muslim community has to do more

This was discussed on todays BBC / Andrew Marr - its not a fantasy

Cheers
Debatable.

Large parts of that town are Muslim ghettos, leading to the development of more brash, fundamental versions of Islam.
Justin bieber isnt disiked by most people, he's one of the most popular singers out there.

Yes, you will get off because you were young and immature and werent thinking straight, just succumbed to feelings. There are sooo many other factors that affect how you feel. Either way if you feel like that, Justin Bieber has been let off for his comments and so what difference does it make if it is a muslim involoved?

No I would not get off, I am 15 now and I can tell you that if I said that I would be branded racist, I would be shunned by a lot of people I would be shouted at I would be talked to.

but someone in a position of power like he is needs to be sanctioned

Don't forget simple minded, but seriously, this person has repeatedly called numerous people on this site stupid whilst declaring himself intelligent in the same sentence. Often, if not exclusively, with very poor English.

He almost always resorts to this sort of ad hominem attack when challenged or when he disagrees with something, people don't understand him or disagree with him because they are stupid...... meh, it's not even the type of stupidity you can work with in a constructive discussion. He'll simply call you names and declare himself your intellectual superior lol.
No I would not get off, I am 15 now and I can tell you that if I said that I would be branded racist, I would be shunned by a lot of people I would be shouted at I would be talked to.

but someone in a position of power like he is needs to be sanctioned

In 10 years time you wont still be branded a racist.

He's apologised, theres not much else he can do tbh, i dont think he agrees with those views anymore anyway
Don't forget simple minded, but seriously, this person has repeatedly called numerous people on this site stupid whilst declaring himself intelligent in the same sentence. Often, if not exclusively, with very poor English.

He almost always resorts to this sort of ad hominem attack when challenged or when he disagrees with something, people don't understand him or disagree with him because they are stupid...... meh, it's not even the type of stupidity you can work with in a constructive discussion. He'll simply call you names and declare himself your intellectual superior lol.

You are criticizing him right? and anyway I only call people stupid when a opinion they hold is stupid

Quick Reply