The Student Room Group

Things you used to be scared of

Can you remember anything you used to be scared of when you were younger?

I used to be scared of a purple dinosaur on Dora the Explorer (I remember hiding behind the sofa, I used to be terrified of this dinosaur) and a cloud on Teletubbies that used to fly to the ground (I think I'm over both of them now)

Scroll to see replies

Noo-noo from the teletubbies used to terrify me tbh
Also I think was petrified of the road sweeper machines, it was either me or my sister lol
Fireworks.... sad story
Reply 3
The Ompa Loompa's in the original Charlie and The Chocolate Factories.

I still can't watch it :getmecoat:
Being upstairs alone & sleeping in the dark.
Reply 5
I used to be terrified of lifts but I'm OK with them now. Still wouldn't like to get stuck in one though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
being alone
ever

now i love to be alone :h:
Public speaking, I used to be super self-conscious, speaking in front of people was like the worst thing imaginable.
spiders

Spoiler

Voldemort.
Original post by Kamara7
Can you remember anything you used to be scared of when you were younger?

I used to be scared of a purple dinosaur on Dora the Explorer (I remember hiding behind the sofa, I used to be terrified of this dinosaur) and a cloud on Teletubbies that used to fly to the ground (I think I'm over both of them now)

Barney wasn't in Dora lol

Dora had different talking animals
The burglar in sims 2 hahaha, also that creepy head from art attack
Escalators. That first step had to be timed exactly right, or it would drag me under and slice me up.
I used to be terrified every night that our house was going to set on fire, all because of this video we were made to watch at school
Reply 14
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Voldemort.

Was going to say Michael Jackson but this is close enough
Flushing the toilet. I'm serious. I was terrified a witch was going to jump out of the water and pull me under so I'd always press the button and sprint for the exit. Is that just me? Was I a weird child?
I used to be afraid of the dark, not knowing what lies there ....

Spoiler

Ghosts, demons, aliens, dogs, birds
Original post by whydoidothis?
Escalators. That first step had to be timed exactly right, or it would drag me under and slice me up.

Too much final destination for you. :lol:
Reply 19
Dogs.

Quick Reply

Latest