The Student Room Group

Should a Girl do this?

Recently, I poured out my feelings to a girl I like and we agreed to meet at my house the following week (I was home alone :colone:)
Anyways, I am 16 and she is 17, I am a virgin and this was going to be my first kiss and girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Laugh at me, I don't care)
Anyways, When she knocked on my door,and I opened it, I said "hey" and from then on I instinctively knew what was to happen and began making out. I could tell she was experienced as she was good at it and she was really the Top-cat in that situation. She has a really nice ass and I've fantasized of Grabbing it (Pretty sad right?), but anyways we were making out and as my hands began to caress her ass she moved them away and she put her hands on my ass. IN my mind "I'm like "BI**H I WANNA FEEL YOURS"
Then to make matters, she pushed me against a wall and Picked me up and wrapped my legs around her -_-

I've never kissed a girl, but from what I've seen in movies isn't it meant to be the other way round!??????????/
I was so confused as She was acting like a guy squeezing caressing my ass, then she even went as far as to SMACK IT!
Luckily! Her mom called her to come home!
WTF DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAN'T TO FEEL HER'S NOT FOR HER TO FEEL MINE!

Scroll to see replies

You must be light as a feather.
Original post by Anonymous
Recently, I poured out my feelings to a girl I like and we agreed to meet at my house the following week (I was home alone :colone:)
Anyways, I am 16 and she is 17, I am a virgin and this was going to be my first kiss and girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Laugh at me, I don't care)
Anyways, When she knocked on my door,and I opened it, I said "hey" and from then on I instinctively knew what was to happen and began making out. I could tell she was experienced as she was good at it and she was really the Top-cat in that situation. She has a really nice ass and I've fantasized of Grabbing it (Pretty sad right?), but anyways we were making out and as my hands began to caress her ass she moved them away and she put her hands on my ass. IN my mind "I'm like "BI**H I WANNA FEEL YOURS"
Then to make matters, she pushed me against a wall and Picked me up and wrapped my legs around her -_-

I've never kissed a girl, but from what I've seen in movies isn't it meant to be the other way round!??????????/
I was so confused as She was acting like a guy squeezing caressing my ass, then she even went as far as to SMACK IT!
WTF DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAN'T TO FEEL HER'S NOT FOR HER TO FEEL MINE!

**** happens
Reply 3
You're a wimp, she probably wanted a fight, realised u were a sissy and then pretended her mum called.
You should submit this to the short stories comp....
I don't know how to help you man but I was in a bad mood and you've made me laugh so thanks.
Reply 6
Original post by IFoundWonderland
You must be light as a feather.

I am taller than her and most likely heavier.
Original post by Virgili
You're a wimp, she probably wanted a fight, realised u were a sissy and then pretended her mum called.

What do you mean by she wanted a fight? Do you fight your Girl?
Original post by Abolisher
You should submit this to the short stories comp....

You should post more helpful comments...
Original post by andrew_sharp
I don't know how to help you man but I was in a bad mood and you've made me laugh so thanks.

-_- I need HELP!
this was sooo funny LOOOOOOOOOOOL

hope it works out for you though!
I am taller than her and most likely heavier.

What do you mean by she wanted a fight? Do you fight your Girl?

You should post more helpful comments...

-_- I need HELP!

That's why she was able to pick you up so easily :rolleyes:
just be lucky that you have a girl to kiss and be with and just try to lead more next time. even in your position I'd still be happy to have a fit good arsed girl to be kissing so don't moan just because she's different or perhaps more experienced than you are
Original post by IFoundWonderland
That's why she was able to pick you up so easily :rolleyes:

:frown:
Instead of Mocking me/Joking
Could you give me any tips for the future?
You need to prove your manliness by taming the alpha bitch
honestly mate I have no idea why your asking for help. If this really is your first kiss/ girlfriend then just keep going out with her and getting closer so that eventually your relationship will change. just be happy and be confident and that's all the advice anybody can give you

If you wanna grab her ass grab it.
he has a point. You don't need permission or anything to touch her ass. This is why your in this position. Your letting her do everything for you and you need to just do it yourself.

This is a perfect example why you don't skip leg day.
#hipdrive :laugh:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
This is a perfect example why you don't skip leg day.
#hipdrive :laugh:

Geez.......

SO from all the posts, I'm getting a signal that I have to be the dominant male?
Like Over-power her in a way?

It's not like I didn't want to grab her ass, It's just when I did she moved my hands away :frown:
Reply 18
Geez.......

SO from all the posts, I'm getting a signal that I have to be the dominant male?
Like Over-power her in a way?

It's not like I didn't want to grab her ass, It's just when I did she moved my hands away :frown:

If she doesn't like it she'll say so. If she's kissing you she's giving consent, take control. Lots of girls liked to be roughed up, playfighting is more common than you think.

And then you woke up?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending