The Student Room Group

Someone talk to me before I resort to questionable forms of entertaimment

I've had right about enough of King Lear.

14603244978401608254094.jpg

In the unthirstiest, most normal way possible, can someone really interesting talk to me so my head doesn't fall off from the boredom.

Also I hate PMing people on here because it isn't really a conversation - it's like repeatedly writing journals to each other and I find it exhausting. So if anyone is comfortable with Kik, that would be perfect.

Yes, this is essentially me pimping myself out to the highest bidder (in this case most interesting person).

Don't hate. Proliferate. Whatever that means. :hat2:

Scroll to see replies

Well that was successful :rolleyes:
I'd resort to questionable forms of entertainment if I were you. Be your own pimp, as it were. Entertain yourself
Hey!
Original post by tengentoppa
I'd resort to questionable forms of entertainment if I were you. Be your own pimp, as it were. Entertain yourself

Not happening.

Trust me. I would not have created this thread were I not terribly desperate right now.
Reply 5
I hate King Lear.

Edmund is a bastard
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Not happening.

Trust me. I would not have created this thread were I not terribly desperate right now.

Any suggestion on why a raven is like a writing desk ?
I was quite ill and now i have 5 weeks till my resit fml :O
Could you describe these questionable forms of entertainment to me?
Do you eat a lot of food when you procrastinate during your revision?
I'd trade you The Tempest for King Lear any day. Must be Shakespeare's most boring play :frown:
Not happening.

Yeah it does send that message.

I'll leave you to it.
Have you actually found wonderland? Is your name Alice* by any chance?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Blondie987
Hey!

Helloo :h:

I'm only revising for resits as well - so it's the same couple of uninteresting topics constantly 😫

Original post by Virgili
I hate King Lear.

Edmund is a *******

Was just doing some analysis of Edmund's character. He's got a couple of good quotations in him tho.

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Any suggestion on why a raven is like a writing desk ?

Flat notes :sigh:

Original post by TSR Mustafa
I was quite ill and now i have 5 weeks till my resit fml :O

I'm the same... But have three weeks lolol

Original post by Mr Hyde(r)
Could you describe these questionable forms of entertainment to me?

Stripping naked and going for a jog whilst listening to Taylor Swift's 1989.

Original post by William Pitt
Do you eat a lot of food when you procrastinate during your revision?

Nope. I don't eat at all when I revise - still haven't had dinner.

Original post by Abolisher
11053226_10205196913176405_8235126083924579655_n.jpg

You have a gf smh
Original post by Platopus
I'd trade you The Tempest for King Lear any day. Must be Shakespeare's most boring play :frown:

King Lear is incredible. Only drawback is I've been studying it for three years.. Lol as if they're getting you to do The Tempest :console: you have all of Shakespeare at your fingertips and your teachers go for that...

Original post by oShahpo
Have you actually found wonderland? Is your name Alica by any chance?

No and no..
King Lear is incredible. Only drawback is I've been studying it for three years.. Lol as if they're getting you to do The Tempest :console: you have all of Shakespeare at your fingertips and your teachers go for that...

No and no..

Have you even tried to find it?
I've had right about enough of King Lear.

14603244978401608254094.jpg

In the unthirstiest, most normal way possible, can someone really interesting talk to me so my head doesn't fall off from the boredom.

Also I hate PMing people on here because it isn't really a conversation - it's like repeatedly writing journals to each other and I find it exhausting. So if anyone is comfortable with Kik, that would be perfect.

Yes, this is essentially me pimping myself out to the highest bidder (in this case most interesting person).

Don't hate. Proliferate. Whatever that means. :hat2:

I will give you some reading material remember :wink:

Taylor swift is a good way to spend time.

You're such a ho for pimping yourself out on here tbh. :wink:
Flat notes :sigh:

:lol:

When I frist read Alice in Wonderland, it was in french and "why a raven is like a writing desk" is translated by "pourquoi un corbeau ressemble à un bureau ?" (Raven -> corbeau ; writing desk -> bureau )
So I thought it was because of the rhyme. Then I read the book in english and it blown my mind. And I'm still working on why the raven is like a writing desk.

Spoiler

Who is your favourite character in Alice in Wonderland :3 ?

I know! Miranda has to be the soppiest heroine ever "The third man that e'er I saw, the third that e'er I sighed for". It's like, come on you're 15!!! And Ferdinand strikes me as predatory.

You have a gf smh

Aslong as I was only planning to watch thing on Netflix it's not cheating :tongue:

Quick Reply