The Student Room Group

I have just worked out a massive loophole in the criminal system

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Amazing discovery, I encourage you to write a paper on it.

Rather throw a book of your face.
Original post by Scruffyjoe
You don't need to 'act' stupid, I think you're naturally just that!

Whats that suppose to mean?
Original post by greatguy523

He's calling you stupid, stupid.

Well, you have to be stupid to suggest what you have suggested as a loophole. So you don't need to act stupid. All I'm saying.
Original post by Virgili
You're still going to get banned

Don't be so negative :tongue:
Original post by Jenx301
He's calling you stupid, stupid.

Ahhh piss off monster. You're annoying enough. :angry:

[spoller] Go get asda dude to run after you as always. :u:
Original post by Scruffyjoe
Well, you have to be stupid to suggest what you have suggested as a loophole. So you don't need to act stupid. All I'm saying.

I have a iq of 200. Thats all I'm saying
Reply 27
C'mon mate it's a school night, you should really be resting before bed and not worrying about these important matters.
Reply 28
Original post by samina_ay
Don't be so negative :tongue:

I've been listening to eurovision too much... Can't escape the criticism.
Original post by Virgili
I've been listening to eurovision too much... Can't escape the criticism.

I can't even say anything because i don't even watch anything and never watched Eurovision either lolol
I tried it. It doesn't work!
Original post by scrotgrot
Even if by some miracle the judge and jurors were conned by your act, you would simply end up being sent to an institution or otherwise dealt with as if you were really mentally incapable, possibly worse than prison if you actually are mentally capable. Especially because if you ever broke your act from then on, you would be back before the court with perjury added to the charge sheet.

One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073486/?ref_=nv_sr_1
So this is the infamous greatguy?

I like him already lol
Ahhh piss off monster. You're annoying enough. :angry:

[spoller] Go get asda dude to run after you as always. :u:

Yet you still can't get the spoiler to work....

Spoiler

Yeah sure!!
Original post by greatguy522
Well whatever they say just say you have no idea what they talking about and they cant do anything.

You really should become a criminal defence lawyer. Being an imbecile wont stop plod arresting and carting you down the nick.
Reply 36
Original post by uberteknik

:lol:That's what I was thinking of.
Original post by greatguy522
If the poilce ever come to arrest you and say' Mr/Mrs x I am charging you with blaahh blaahh you do not have to say anything but anything you do say may be used as evidence against you in a court of law- do you understand?' Just say no you dont understand and they can't arrest you.

How can someone who doesn't understand their rights stand trial? they can't. Why has nobody ever thought of this?

absolutely

I wonder exactly how long you would be able to keep up the idiot act while detained for your own safety in a mental health facilty ...
Just say you dont understand. What can they do?
They will follow due-process and treat you as if you remained silent - which is your legal right. They will also record your assertion that you did not understand.

A legal counsel will be appointed for you and the prosecution will prepare the case as before. The legal counsel will represent you through any trial and it's up to the judge to decide how to proceed.

If you continue to insist you do not understand, it's likely the judge will make an order for you to be mentally assessed.

If you are found guilty, the sentencing will take the assessment into consideration.

Be careful what you wish for.
(edited 7 years ago)
You could also start screaming "I dont agree with this law, I am a freeman on the land and you are raping me" over and over again well waving a camera phone in the officers face. That always works.

Quick Reply