The Student Room Group

Dating Your Friends Sister

Personally ive always been of the opinion that if me and you are boys your sis is my sis so thats a line that should not be crosseed.
It shows a lack of respect as well.
What is your opinion of this though would you date your friends sis??? Cousin?
Reply 1
Just do it in secret.

Better if he has two.

Date them both.
Haha, no idea why you would risk a friendship over a girl especially when you're young so you meet new people frequently.

I would say no because:

1) Risk losing the friendship with your friend.
2) If it's messy it's even worse.
3) Your friend could get jealous
4) I agree it shows a lack of respect- it almost shows as if nothing is out of your bounds
5) If you're young you probably meet loads of people so if it's casual and his sister gets attached it won't turn out well.
Also if you was the brother would you allow it to happen?
Don't do it with gangsters, if you've seen scar face you'll know what I mean
Reply 5
Original post by NicolaM
Haha, no idea why you would risk a friendship over a girl especially when you're young so you meet new people frequently.

I would say no because:

4) I agree it shows a lack of respect- it almost shows as if nothing is out of your bounds
5) If you're young you probably meet loads of people so if it's casual and his sister gets attached it won't turn out well.

1) oh well
2) that's why you clean up
3) dude incest isn't cool
4) that's the point
5) yeah but they aren't off limits
Original post by NicolaM

I would say no because:

I agree with you.
I would feel like Its a violation.
remember that the sister/cousin is also to blame

Quick Reply

Latest