The Student Room Group

TSRians you admire...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Well I doubt you are! :biggrin: and sometimes Heart plays the good ones from the 80s but all they do is repeat the songs twice a day and claim songs from nine months ago are "new and fresh,"

Hahaha :tongue: :biggrin: Ahh right cool! Lol this will make a nice change from the Jazz radio channels :lol:
Original post by ravioliyears
Yeah, I like a few of their songs :tongue: If you wanna hear good music on Heart, then listen to it Sunday nights. Are you from London? They play good 80s music on Londons Heart on Sundays :biggrin:

Aww cool! :tongue: Haha I love the 80s.... so awesome :lol: Oooh okay! and I'm not, but can get that station anyways! Thanks for the tip! :smile:
Original post by Airmed
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general): @Ethereal World because she reached out to me, an absolute nobody, and now I think she's one of my best friends on her (totally not embarrassing you, am I? :colondollar:), @CoolCavy because of how amazing you are and you don't even know, @The_Lonely_Goatherd asdfghjkl, without your amazing knowledge, kindess and wisdom, I wouldn't have gotten my **** together and accepted that I needed help, @Kittiara (even though she is on hiatus right now, miss her :cry2:), @ByronicHero, you're pretty decent to me (and no, I still refuse to dance, ok?), @iEthan who has taken it upon himself to keep a track of my follower count :tongue:, @homeland.lsw, Anne Boleyn was ****ing amazing, ok, accept it! :wink: So many of the mod team also when I joined, you're all amazing.

2. Someone who you think is pretty @Ethereal World omg, I am still in love with your voice and your amazing hair :lovehug: @Midnightmemories because like Cavy, you're brilliant and you don't even see it. :hugs:

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts: @thehistorybore, one of the best posters I know, @iEthan for your sheer brilliant sarcasm to the trolls :laugh:

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about: @trustmeimlying1 (because you'd kill me if I don't mention you), @Hydeman (ditto), the Liberal gang including @PetrosAC, @JoeL1994, @Imperion, @Inexorably and THB, #CheekyNandos one day, I promise!

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration): The entire MHSS thread, including @Sabertooth, TLG, MM, @Spock's Socks, @Pathway, @furryface12, @Deyesy, and others, too many to list. EW for her awesome blog. Cavy for her guinea pigs and her absolute loveliness.

I'm flattered :smile:
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha :tongue: :biggrin: Ahh right cool! Lol this will make a nice change from the Jazz radio channels :lol:

Aww cool! :tongue: Haha I love the 80s.... so awesome :lol: Oooh okay! and I'm not, but can get that station anyways! Thanks for the tip! :smile:

I don't like Heart :tongue: they're competition are such scams haha!
Why is the OP banned?
:lol:
I don't like Heart :tongue: they're competition are such scams haha!

Are they really?! Haha I sharnt be ringing in then :tongue:
I think they did - I think it became Absolute Radio or am I dreaming that? But yeah Gold was famed for having the target audience range between 45-70 lol.

Actually that is incorrect.
It was actually between 46-71
Are they really?! Haha I sharnt be ringing in then :tongue:

There was one that runs annually and still does called Whose On Heart where three celebrities say one of those words and it is so quick that no one has any idea who they are! It takes god knows how long to complete the game and they make it so no one wins the £100k.

Original post by Lelouch's Geass
Actually that is incorrect.
It was actually between 46-71

Aw damn I was so close. :frown:
There was one that runs annually and still does called Whose On Heart where three celebrities say one of those words and it is so quick that no one has any idea who they are! It takes god knows how long to complete the game and they make it so no one wins the £100k.

Aw damn I was so close. :frown:

Omg that sounds so unfair!! What a scam :angry:
Original post by Changing Skies
Thanks so much :h:

No Worries. I actually forgot to put you down for No. 4 also.
Omg that sounds so unfair!! What a scam :angry:

I know right, it really annoys me.
Original post by FireFreezer77
1:
@Ethereal World @Leviathan1741

2:
@Changing Skies @AthiaKarim

3:
@Blondie987

4:
@Leviathan1741 @Blondie987 (I'd like to get to know you more) @Ethereal World (I'd also like to get to know you more)

5:
@ravioliyears

Aww thank you <3
@aamirac. For her wise words , she's such a lovely person :colondollar: :lovehug:

Spoiler

Now you understand why I asked you the question right :wink: ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
@aamirac. For her wise words , she's such a lovely person :colondollar: :lovehug:

Spoiler

Now you understand why I asked you the question right :wink: ?

PRSOM! Thank you! :lovehug:.
I wasn't expecting this but now I understand :lol: :colondollar:
Original post by aamirac
PRSOM! Thank you! :lovehug:.
I wasn't expecting this but now I understand :lol: :colondollar:

:lovehug: :jumphug:
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
1. The kindest (to you or anyone in general) - @SeanFM, @Student403, @Imperion, @Serine Soul, Indeterminate

2. Someone who you think is pretty - @tinkerbella~

3. Someone with the funniest/best posts - 403, @TeeEm

4. Someone who you'd like to meet/know more about - everyone in 1, 2, 3 and 5 + @ravioliyears, @MevMev

5. Someone who you think is smart (maybe an inspiration) - @Zacken, @Indeterminate, Krollo, @physicsmaths, 403

how u gonna meet me bruuhhh we on opposite ends of the planet :frown: *sob
@Student403 bruhh aint no one more SWEGGGG
Original post by Ethereal World
Hi everyone, omg thank you so much for putting me in your lists in various places- it makes me feel so happy :colondollar:

Thank you for everything, and all of you who have mentioned me have definitely given something back to me during my time on TSR and I really appreciate that.

Thank you for empowering me and being fantastic people.

Love you all.

Special mention to Zargabaath who told me that I would be in all five of his categories should he do it :u:

Spoiler

Found it.
Original post by Zargabaath
Found it.

I'm taking your lack of contention as an agreement :yep:
Original post by Ethereal World
I'm taking your lack of contention as an agreement :yep:

Take it however you want :h:
Original post by Zargabaath
Take it however you want :h:

you know how I want to take it :perv:

Wait that's too far for our FZ isn't it? Looool.

Quick Reply

Latest