The Student Room Group

How many relationships have you been in?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethereal World
It wasn't about the age as a concept as it never would have happened in the first place. But there were things that made our age incompatible in the long term.

I'm sorry to hear that.

:hugs:
Original post by hezzlington
I'm sorry to hear that.

Lol it's fine me and him have an awesome friendship now ! :woo:
Original post by Ethereal World
Lol it's fine me and him have an awesome friendship now ! :woo:

friendship and comradery is one of lifes simple but most rewarding pleasures.

I wish I had more close friends.
Original post by Noara
Hey I did not know about that!!! Well guess you really do learn something new every day!
And it is actually, but I'm just 17 and i didn't quite feel the restrictions as much as I have started feeling them now (the restrictions are inclined more towards grown up women rather than little girls!). But I will be getting out of here soon so it's all good I guess :smile:

I'm taking Maths as well! Actually I'm only taking Maths exam this May/June as I already have one other A level (Biology) and two AS (Chemistry and Physics).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds like you're leaving at just the right time then! As I said, it's very different here; you'll be able to do whatever you like :smile:

Ah cool! I nearly did all the sciences too actually but in the end my interest in politics won out haha
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Because the world is **** :frown:

:cry2:

Original post by Noara
Haha can you make a guess? I always make people guess because almost no one gets it right and I get very interesting answers when it comes to my nationality!

And I'm not sure of which UNI yet. I'm waiting for their decisions actually. Could be University of Bedfordshire or Hull or some other. All depends on where I get in.

Hey when you go to Uni it will actually get easier because you will be busy and hence distracted from thinking about her and stuff. You'll meet new girls and everything will hopefully be a lot better :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's my local university :smile:
Original post by revolver777
None, and wouldn't ever want to change that figure.

eDGY!111
Original post by Proxenus
0. My weight doesnt get me girls but i am very kind and friendly

The fat ones are always jolly. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 148
Original post by JRKinder
Sounds like you're leaving at just the right time then! As I said, it's very different here; you'll be able to do whatever you like :smile:

Ah cool! I nearly did all the sciences too actually but in the end my interest in politics won out haha

Hahaha I hope so. Although if my university plan gets delayed for another year, I would be devastated.

Well all the males in my family have always had a keen interest in politics and I'm sitting there just like ..."where are my earplugs again?"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 149
Original post by Rhythmical
That's my local university :smile:

Oooh really? Do you study there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 150
Original post by Anonymous
The fat ones are always jolly. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ikr?! And they're quite often the nicest ones! Weight honestly wouldn't matter to me. All that matters to me is the personality and a pretty smile :')

..I also have a major obsession with curly hairs on boys. I have no clue why!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
Oooh really? Do you study there?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, I just live near it that's all. Are you planning on going there?
Reply 152
Original post by Noara
Just wondering! I'll start by telling about myself. I have been brutally single for the last 17-almost-18 years of my life :colondollar: (and I'm so proud and happy about it lol)

I have a total that is the same number as the amount of times that someone has actually said something intelligent near me

Spoiler

Reply 153
Nope, I just live near it that's all. Are you planning on going there?

I mean if I get in, then yes :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 154
Original post by Kyx
I have a total that is the same number as the amount of times that someone has actually said something intelligent near me

Spoiler

..............that took me some time to process..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 155
Original post by Noara
..............that took me some time to process..

Posted from TSR Mobile

:wink:
Original post by Noara
I mean if I get in, then yes :':wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

What grades have you got/hoping for? Bedfordshire isn't hard to get into, they are quite lenient in terms of grades but international students might find it difficult. My sister did appallingly bad in her A Levels and she got in.
Reply 157
What grades have you got/hoping for? Bedfordshire isn't hard to get into, they are quite lenient in terms of grades but international students might find it difficult. My sister did appallingly bad in her A Levels and she got in.

I've got a few B's and A's and I'm hoping to get another A so I don't think it will be that big of a problem. The main problem could be that my A levels (Biology,Chemistry,Physics and Maths!) are not supportive of my uni subject choice which is btw software engineering so I'm a bit scared for that. But hopefully I will get in. *fingers crossed*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
I've got a few B's and A's and I'm hoping to get another A so I don't think it will be that big of a problem. The main problem could be that my A levels (Biology,Chemistry,Physics and Maths!) are not supportive of my uni subject choice which is btw software engineering so I'm a bit scared for that. But hopefully I will get in. *fingers crossed*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow that's really good! Maths and Physics are the better supportive subjects in terms of your degree but you've pushed the boat out and did a mixture of A Levels which universities like, it shows you have a range of skills and are willing to try new things.
Reply 159
Wow that's really good! Maths and Physics are the better supportive subjects in terms of your degree but you've pushed the boat out and did a mixture of A Levels which universities like, it shows you have a range of skills and are willing to try new things.

Hahaha I guess so!
Let's see what happens. And what are you doing ? Uni? a levels?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending