The Student Room Group

Science or Arts degree?

I've always been very unsure about what I want to study at university, as shown by the divide in my a level subjects (Biology, Chemistry, History and English lit). I love both History and science/Medicine and so am really undecided. I have the ability to do both due to my GCSE grades and I am predicted A/A* at A level, but my biggest concern is whether I will be able to find a job easily after university if I do history. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.
Original post by Sophie3004
I've always been very unsure about what I want to study at university, as shown by the divide in my a level subjects (Biology, Chemistry, History and English lit). I love both History and science/Medicine and so am really undecided. I have the ability to do both due to my GCSE grades and I am predicted A/A* at A level, but my biggest concern is whether I will be able to find a job easily after university if I do history. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Get some work experience in both if you can, do some further reading and some universities offer public lectures you can go to from time to time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending