Reply 1
i take it that someone didn't reply to your PM? :colonhash:
Reply 2
Reported for non-constructive :kiss:

Spoiler

Reply 3
Original post by ZuluK
i take it that someone didn't reply to your PM? :colonhash:

Nope. Just had a vivid memory of someone that took ages to reply in-between messages. Enraging.

Original post by z33
Reported for non-constructive :kiss:

Spoiler

:afraid:
We'll take ages to die. :u:
Reply 5
You sound a bit salty. Been reacting with too much acid?

It annoys me too but I'm guilty of it as well. Life can get in the way and sometimes one forgets.
me in every aspect of life
text,snapchat, twitter, email
I think I do that a lot. Sorry to whoever I haven't replied to - I get a lot of PMs and lose track on who I have to reply to
Reply 9
Original post by ravioliyears
I think I do that a lot. Sorry to whoever I haven't replied to - I get a lot of PMs and lose track on who I have to reply to

Lol I'm the same :colondollar:
Reply 10
Original post by Dinaa

well now I'm even more emotionally unstable because that ugly gorilla is ruining the aesthetic of my thread :unimpressed:

Spoiler

Original post by Kvothe the arcane
You sound a bit salty. Been reacting with too much acid?

It annoys me too but I'm guilty of it as well. Life can get in the way and sometimes one forgets.

if I had been reacting with acid my emotions would've been neutralized.

it drives me insane :cry2: why bother to talk to me if you are going to be this slow!! It's worse when it's the person you most want to talk to.

this is why I generally avoid talking to people who friend-whore alot, I like when someone appreciates my attention tbh
(edited 7 years ago)
Alkaline

it drives me insane :cry2: why bother to talk to me if you are going to be this slow!! It's worse when it's the person you most want to talk to.

this is why I generally avoid talking to people who friend-whore alot, I like when someone appreciates my attention tbh
Sometimes I take even longer to reply to the people I like because I want to give my response more consideration.

And it might take more effort to do that than I'm willing to give on most days.
(edited 7 years ago)
So are you mate get a life. Go and do something rather than having staring competitions with your inbox.
Original post by alkaline.
well now I'm even more emotionally unstable because that ugly gorilla is ruining the aesthetic of my thread :unimpressed:

Spoiler

:colonhash:
Reply 14
Original post by Little Popcorns
So are you mate get a life. Go and do something rather than having staring competitions with your inbox.

looks like someones even moodier than me lmao, I don't spend that much time with my inbox - except when I do I prefer instant messaging, it's people that reply so slow that drag it on all day & ruin the flow.
:colonhash:

what? I'm being honest.
Reply 15
They playing hard to get

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
DIE.

Spoiler

*PEOPLE

(in the title :tongue:)
Reply 17
Original post by Kyx
*PEOPLE

(in the title :tongue:)

I did that on purpose bc if all the letters are uppercase TSR lowercases them before posting. I wanted to convey emotion.

Original post by A321
They playing hard to get

Posted from TSR Mobile

:o::o:ok:o::o:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18
I did that on purpose bc if all the letters are uppercase TSR lowercases them before posting. I wanted to convey emotion.

:wink:
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest