What if we don't have tinder ? :mmm:
Original post by lllllllllll
Just curious :smile:

You first 👀👀
Original post by lllllllllll
Just curious :smile:

You first 👀👀
0 :smile:

I deleted my tinder just over a year ago, but I did get to 80 odd which was pretty good compared to most of my friends.
someone made a tinder account using a stolen phone of mine (and had the decency to use my name :|) . I googled my name and it came up (thankfully when tinder was informed about this, them and google deleted it - the person posing as me had 4 friends apparently)
Reply 6
Girls get so many matches they don't organise their list so never delete any. I guess it is just so they can brag to each other about how many they have. Incidentally why I stopped using it.

Dancing like a monkey just for a fortnightly bang is a mugs game after a while.
Reply 7
87 this morning ...... But I have a gf so don't actually message any of them :tongue:
None.
I use Grindr...tinder is soo last year
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
What if we don't have tinder ? :mmm:
This :colonhash:

Spoiler

what is tinder matches? :confused:
Original post by fatima1998
what is tinder matches? :confused:

I second this.
Reply 13
Original post by Abolition
87 this morning ...... But I have a gf so don't actually message any of them :tongue:

If you have a GF then why are you on Tinder? :confused:
Original post by skye.
If you have a GF then why are you on Tinder? :confused:

Got a competition going between my mates.
Original post by Tootles
This :colonhash:

Spoiler

:innocent: :innocent:

Spoiler

I've got about 40.

At least seven of them are bots. The majority I'm not really interested in, I'd say about six I've actually messaged. Two responded, one stopped responding (she couldn't make conversation anyway).

Tinder is absolutely dire in my area.
But you can search up to (and maybe even above? Can't remember) 100 miles away, so I don't think its the area... :biggrin:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
:innocent: :innocent:

Spoiler

Oh, I never really had any intentions on that score anyway. I was just bored :h:
Original post by Tootles
Oh, I never really had any intentions on that score anyway. I was just bored :h:

Haha good guy :yep:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply