The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by asif007
I think what Jeff means to say is that he doesn't want a woman who pretends to be a housewife but in reality is pretty lazy. Women like that do exist - they spend all their husband's money on cleaners and nannies for the children while they sit around the house doing nothing all day and let the husbands come home from work to no food on the table. I should know, my step-mother is exactly like that. Also look at the culture of Emirati families in places like Dubai and Abu Dhabi - while the husbands are at work, all the women do is spend their money on trips to the mall with a nanny and four kids running wild. Granted, these families have more money than they know what to do with, but they are also Muslims like us. I think Jeff deserves some respect for being honest about the fact that he wants a wife who will work and have her own independence. I'd prefer to work a full-time job and do all the housework myself instead of trusting a woman to do it, cos she'll just blame me for her own mistakes. I'm sure Jeff feels the same way.

*****EVERYBODY LISTEN*****

This guy is smart. He understands unlike anyone else. That is why this guy is a good guy. Please learn from him

And yes so many women are like that. Good point I wanted to mention, females have periods and get super cranky and pissed. The amount of females that chat **** to someone because they are on their period then come back and apologise is too many. Control yourself and don't be a bitch.
Reply 181
Original post by Jeff548
Were you the one hiding on anon or just someone trying to run towards the trouble?

It is a womens job to look after kids house etc. Not my problem how they do it

So if a women slaps me for no reason I am not allowed to knock her face in? Like wtf.

You don't know me at all. Women have easy lives and act like they don't. Men have harder lives. Most of them are lazy and act like they do a lot when they do the square root of jack.
You are in no position to say that I couldn't handle a womens routine. So assure no one.

No, like I said above, I'm not anon.

Woman's job to look after the house and kids...? Okay and it's easy? Okay... Don't know whether you're being serious or not because that's laughable.

Nope I don't know you and I'm glad. I really don't want to know you. I'm in no position to say you can't handle a woman's routine yet you think it's okay to call most women lazy and say they have easier lives? Move over, Jeff, get a grip and honestly, stop the BS. :h:
Original post by ZuluK
No, like I said above, I'm not anon.

Woman's job to look after the house and kids...? Okay and it's easy? Okay... Don't know whether you're being serious or not because that's laughable.

Nope I don't know you and I'm glad. I really don't want to know you. I'm in no position to say you can't handle a woman's routine yet you think it's okay to call most women lazy and say they have easier lives? Move over, Jeff, get a grip and honestly, stop the BS. :h:

You're lucky you can be cheeky like that again otherwise I would have thumped you good by now.

Bs yourself alright mate.

Btw my name isn't Jeff, it's my troll username.

I am entitled to my own opinions so sit down and shut up.

You wouldn't get to know me in person. You would just know my two fists: Jim and John. You guys would meet frequently.

Woman's job is that. If you can't handle it then stop wasting someone's time by making them think you can. Everyone has jobs. A male job is to provide for the whole family which is harder. Without him, no money, no food, no house no car and you all DIE. His job is harder but he grows a pair and gets down to business.

Most are lazy. Show me how they're not in terms of extra things they do (looking after house etc doesn't count, that's their duty).
Reply 183
Original post by Jeff548
You're lucky you can be cheeky like that again otherwise I would have thumped you good by now.

Bs yourself alright mate.

Btw my name isn't Jeff, it's my troll username.

I am entitled to my own opinions so sit down and shut up.

You wouldn't get to know me in person. You would just know my two fists: Jim and John. You guys would meet frequently.

Woman's job is that. If you can't handle it then stop wasting someone's time by making them think you can. Everyone has jobs. A male job is to provide for the whole family which is harder. Without him, no money, no food, no house no car and you all DIE. His job is harder but he grows a pair and gets down to business.

Most are lazy. Show me how they're not in terms of extra things they do (looking after house etc doesn't count, that's their duty).

Right, you wanted a reaction and unfortunately I gave you one.

"Jeff" do what you wish but trust me, with your attitude, good luck. Though I doubt you actually act like that in real life. Keyboard warriors and such :h:

I would say take care, but I've got the kitchen to clean :colonhash:
Reply 184
Original post by Jeff548
*****EVERYBODY LISTEN*****

This guy is smart. He understands unlike anyone else. That is why this guy is a good guy. Please learn from him

And yes so many women are like that. Good point I wanted to mention, females have periods and get super cranky and pissed. The amount of females that chat **** to someone because they are on their period then come back and apologise is too many. Control yourself and don't be a bitch.

Didn't know men had periods too, the way you're going on and on.
Male- No choice but to wait till 30 :biggrin:.
Original post by ZuluK
Right, you wanted a reaction and unfortunately I gave you one.

"Jeff" do what you wish but trust me, with your attitude, good luck. Though I doubt you actually act like that in real life. Keyboard warriors and such :h:

I would say take care, but I've got the kitchen to clean :colonhash:

Hahahahaha I will admit, that was pretty cheeky but pretty bloody funny ahahahahaha. Currently recovering from this laughter.

Not a keyboard warrior. If you're wanting a scrap then give me a time and place and we can sort this out.

I don't get you "With your attitude good luck"

Good luck with what? I don't want a wife. I don't want married. I prefer to be one of the boys rather than a ladies man being honest here. Seriously don't understand what you meant by this as a result.
Original post by ZuluK
Didn't know men had periods too, the way you're going on and on.

Whose the warrior now? Trying to be funny mate but you're not doing well. Reply: "Nah I was being serious" Then you're just plain retarded.

It's a valid point. You must admit. Women can go over the top at times when they are on their periods. Trying to be understanding now, why do they a lot of the times take their anger out on guys? This is a serious point.

If I am angry I go the gym and do some bulkin. Women just moan and bitch. This is so true and you cannot deny this. To some extents it is debatable but it is true and this is fact that you mmay not want to admit but deep down you know about this I am right.

- Big boi 01 hehehe :u:
Original post by Jeff548
Wooooow you're studying a masters degree, because not one person I know doesn't study a masters... (ok that was pointless and actually sounds decent, what do you study?)

Yeah but you would be surprised how many people say that and expect a man's money. You have to admit that everyone expects this to an extent.

Don't have time to read the comments... Why would you praise a girl who isn't working? You get reward for working as you're doing something useful and not wasting time which Allah hates! So that's a load of bs. If society has a different view then that's good for those who do isn't it.

Also, maybe it's just me personally but I don't want a jobless wife if I ever do have to get married. Like wtf man. Go earn yourself. Do your own ****. And if they don't work then they should be doing ALL the jobs in the house like a women should be doing anyway.

"Seems you can't win either way."
I am warning you big boi, don't be cheeky with me...

My attitude is shocking in your opinion. Yes, I am a Muslim. Does this bother you? Is this shocking to you as well?

" I'm studying a masters degree so I can get a decent job"
Inshallah.

I hate this fact that women aren't required to do as much. Then you have all these people pushing for gender equality, WHAT THE ****!?!? If a women slaps me - normal. I slap her back, bear in mind i'm slapping her back, I get arrested. You ever seen those videos online of the guy absolutely smacking the daylights of the girl? I'll show you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VD53kyJhCk
Watch from 1:00 - 1:35. First of all, that's a bloody slap and a half. Second, the girl then attempts to do something back but her ass is sorted now. Third, the guy who tries to fight ofr the girl gets his ass rekt too.

Moral of the story, DON'T BE CHEEKY BIG BOI. Also, girls should work if they want to have a life and do something other than being lazy and furthering this reputation they have of women's lazy indifference to their male partner's suffering.

Don't hide on anon. There is no hiding in the real world and if you have nothing bad to hide come out... unless you're scared that you've been too cheeky

I'm studying pharmacy, although I never said I thought a masters was really impressive or anything.
I only asked if you were muslim as you have a very different attitude to a lot of muslim men, and that's what I found surprising. My friends and I have had muslim guys who were interested until they found out we wouldn't be willing to give up work completely after marriage. In my parents home country for example, women are often encouraged to be primary school teachers or get into doing hair / make-up as they're considered halal jobs for women, and won't put men off.

ZuluK has pretty much said what I was going to say in his response about it being a man's responsibility (Islamically that is) to provide for his family. Life is hard now though tbf (at-least compared to our parents' generation who I think had it easier) so I completely get why a man would want a woman to work.

I still don't get your comment about me being cheeky? :confused: People irl know me on here and I'd prefer to not be cyber-stalked by these people.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm studying pharmacy, although I never said I thought a masters was really impressive or anything.
I only asked if you were muslim as you have a very different attitude to a lot of muslim men, and that's what I found surprising. My friends and I have had muslim guys who were interested until they found out we wouldn't be willing to give up work completely after marriage. In my parents home country for example, women are often encouraged to be primary school teachers or get into doing hair / make-up as they're considered halal jobs for women, and won't put men off.

ZuluK has pretty much said what I was going to say in his response about it being a man's responsibility (Islamically that is) to provide for his family. Life is hard now though tbf (at-least compared to our parents' generation who I think had it easier) so I completely get why a man would want a woman to work.

I still don't get your comment about me being cheeky? :confused: People irl know me on here and I'd prefer to not be cyber-stalked by these people.

Firstly, I would like to apologise for my previous behaviour, that's not like me. Although my views are the same, my behaviour was inappropriate. Yes at times I do question marriage for me in the future but my way of expressing it was abysmal. Sorry. I was just very angry and frustrated but a serious event today has really made me rethink my attitude.

Mashallah. Pharmacy is a very good degree. My sister is currently studying that in her second year of univeristy :smile:

My views are the similar. I do believe, and if I ever do get married, that I would like a working companion. To me personally it shows they are smart, able to handle stress and hard-working. Maybe it's just here in Scotland where I am from. So many Muslim males are married to Muslim women who are doctor and earn 100k+. The income my wife would generate would be handsome and financially assisstance, but it isn't a huge concern. Clearly I just have a different view to those who have approached you.

A man's responsibility is to provide for his family. I would like to be the sole provider but would love it my wife had a stable income. Again because here there are parents who earn 100k+ EACH meaning their children go to private schools, they have expensive cars, and extraordinary houses.

Not too bothered about your username. Don't wanna cyberstalk you and tbh, I wouldn't know how to not least because I would have no time.

Sorry
Reply 190
Original post by Jeff548
Firstly, I would like to apologise for my previous behaviour, that's not like me. Although my views are the same, my behaviour was inappropriate. Yes at times I do question marriage for me in the future but my way of expressing it was abysmal. Sorry. I was just very angry and frustrated but a serious event today has really made me rethink my attitude.

Mashallah. Pharmacy is a very good degree. My sister is currently studying that in her second year of univeristy :smile:

My views are the similar. I do believe, and if I ever do get married, that I would like a working companion. To me personally it shows they are smart, able to handle stress and hard-working. Maybe it's just here in Scotland where I am from. So many Muslim males are married to Muslim women who are doctor and earn 100k+. The income my wife would generate would be handsome and financially assisstance, but it isn't a huge concern. Clearly I just have a different view to those who have approached you.

A man's responsibility is to provide for his family. I would like to be the sole provider but would love it my wife had a stable income. Again because here there are parents who earn 100k+ EACH meaning their children go to private schools, they have expensive cars, and extraordinary houses.

Not too bothered about your username. Don't wanna cyberstalk you and tbh, I wouldn't know how to not least because I would have no time.

Sorry

Respect!
I will marry my husband because I love them, this shouldn't change a thing, whether I'm working or not! Khadija RA married and met the prophet through business, Muslim males on tsr are so sexist, I will never marry a person who says no you can't work... Gud luck to all u sexist suckers!
Original post by Anonymous
I will marry my husband because I love them, this shouldn't change a thing, whether I'm working or not! Khadija RA married and met the prophet through business, Muslim males on tsr are so sexist, I will never marry a person who says no you can't work... Gud luck to all u sexist suckers!

Women can work but there are certain conditions. Noone should say that women can't work outright though.
wanna enjoy my life and splash my cash. and dont want a wife who'll take my money when i divorce her
Original post by Pro4TLZZ
wanna enjoy my life and splash my cash. and dont want a wife who'll take my money when i divorce her

Bro, if you think a wife would only take your money when you divorce her, you'll be in for a surprise! ***** will start sponging all your money as soon as you marry her! :tongue: Respect for wanting to enjoy your own life. :smile:
Original post by Jeff548
And can someone confirm:

Marriage isn't compulsory in Islam is it?

Basically my other post again about parents raging that it near enough is and is very important. Not compulsory and if you don't want to then you shouldn't have to... right?

So why the f does everyone get pissed when you bring this up. Even my parents if I say I don't want married.

this is acc quite saddening to read
Original post by anonymous
i will marry my husband because i love them, this shouldn't change a thing, whether i'm working or not! Khadija ra married and met the prophet through business, muslim males on tsr are so sexist, i will never marry a person who says no you can't work... Gud luck to all u sexist suckers!

innit bruhhhhhhh
Original post by MevMev
this is acc quite saddening to read

How?

Why would you say it is saddening and then follow me... :colonhash:
Original post by Jeff548
How?

Why would you say it is saddening and then follow me... :colonhash:

it is quite sad to read cos i think so differently
but yeah i followed u cos u made me lol haha

Latest

Trending