The Student Room Group

rate this guy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
Well yeah..if this guy is a 7/8 then the rest of us are like 4-6..

Not necessarily lol... He is attractive like I said. But I don't think he is perfect. 8 is a high score and plus the guys stub was annoying me so much.:toofunny:
Reply 81
7/10
7/8
Original post by loveleest
I find him attractive, just not perfect looking.

I find it so funny how guys are upset that we haven't given him a 9 or 10 because they believe that the guy is way more attractive than them.

We don't "believe" that he is way more attractive. He is way more attractive. I look like a farm animal so it doesn't really matter. But if he's a 6!, I'm a -50. Not a huge blow to my self-esteem, I like to think I'm a strong 4 though.
he looks like the V guy :afraid:

Original post by NicolaM
Hardly going to give him 10. Don't know him personally or what his body looks like.

Who is it anyway?

Haha :laugh: This is proof that Aesthetics matters :drool:

Original post by fatima1998
well i am innocent :innocent:
but i dunno what do you mean? :music:

Don't worry, I don't want to corrupt your innocent mind by telling you
Original post by NicolaM
Considering I'm 5'2 not very much haha. Small isn't bad, it means I can wear flats all the time.. bonus.

Ah your one of those sensible short girls hahah, some girls are barely 5' and want a 6'2 boyfriend
Original post by Yo Lionel Richie
Don't worry, I don't want to corrupt your innocent mind by telling you

okay :erm:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Haha :laugh: This is proof that Aesthetics matters :drool:

No it's not? You took what you wanted from my sentence and manipulated it.

I reiterate my previous statement, 'I don't know him personally'-- Basically, I don't know the guys personality. Hardly going to give someone a 10/10 if they look amazing when they have a **** personality. I love laughing and people who are chilled. Personality and their demeanour could score them a 10/10.

Everyone moaning on here that girls are ruthless for not giving him a 10/10 show that Aesthetics matter, unlike me who said I didn't know him.
Original post by M14B
Good features
(male no homo)

:rolleyes:
Original post by ivybridge
:rolleyes:

Did you see the OP Ivy?

Ridiculously good looking guy cant believe he got rated like 7s...
Original post by hezzlington
Did you see the OP Ivy?

Ridiculously good looking guy cant believe he got rated like 7s...

I did not... sadly.
Original post by Inazuma
You girls have ridiculous standards, no wonder people have bad impressions of gals.
Solid 8-9/10.
Would bang.

no guys think every girl has to have a fat as* small nose, hips, small legs, big pretty eyes, perfect face symmetry, perfect hair and be way to skinny and not all guys but the big majority if them
Reply 94
Original post by Straighthate

Rate this guyF28C8564-B380-49C5-9804-9994861BE2B4.jpeg
Original post by Masterbob
Ah your one of those sensible short girls hahah, some girls are barely 5' and want a 6'2 boyfriend

and almost all guys want a short girl, and almost all girls want a taller guy, everyone has their own type who gives a ****

Quick Reply

Latest