The Student Room Group

Would you like your parents to visit you at your student halls or Never?

How often would you like your parents visit you ? or would you prefer your parents not to visit and you go home most of the time....basically how involved would you like them to be??
Original post by Study Inn Group
How often would you like your parents visit you ? or would you prefer your parents not to visit and you go home most of the time....basically how involved would you like them to be??

Mine barely visited and i liked it that way. I took uni as the opportunity to be really independent.
Never

Cba hiding the vodka and condoms

Jk, my firm uni is too far for them to frequently visit anyway
Never ever.

Never.

Never

Spoiler

no. perk of uni is not seeing family :biggrin:
Original post by Study Inn Group

My mum and stepdad have never visited - be it halls or rented house and I'm graduating this July. Though they don't live in the UK and have a toddler so I suppose it's different a bit... My sister visited me after 2nd year in a shared house but she's only 2 years younger... My dad visited me few times - during 2nd and 3rd year so in shared house and house I'm renting with my boyfriend...

To be honest, I wouldn't mind them to visit at any point. But I've lived alone since I was 16 so between then and 19 when I went to uni, they've seen a lot :P
Reply 6
Wouldn't be practical since my mom would be over 12k km away from me. :cry2:
Parents can't visit Neverland :wink:
Original post by Platopus
Parents can't visit Neverland :wink:

I'm sure after your uni experience you'll leave a fully fledged adult :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest