The Student Room Group

Need reasurance

School is starting tommrow and i did 2 hours a day 9 days of revison this holiday. Im aiming for a c and for history and maths im quite content with, but chemistty in particular the past papers confuse me . Do i try learn all the content in 4 weeks and how many hours should i dedicate to chemistry im an e . Also in biology.
Reply 1
Anyone ?
Reply 2
Original post by waleed29
School is starting tommrow and i did 2 hours a day 9 days of revison this holiday. Im aiming for a c and for history and maths im quite content with, but chemistty in particular the past papers confuse me . Do i try learn all the content in 4 weeks and how many hours should i dedicate to chemistry im an e . Also in biology.

try to learn specific topics rather than going by time, if there's anything that particularly confuses you try to go over it a lot. there's plenty of videos and revision notes out there that will help you, good luck!
Quality over quantity - we can't tell you how long you should revise because it's the efficiency over the length of time you are revising

Quick Reply

Latest