The Student Room Group

Stressed out about exams? Join the TSR stress-relief session everyday between 5-6pm!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anon_98

I've watched it! :biggrin:
Reply 21
Original post by Zacken
I've watched it! :biggrin:

:party:

Yay, so have I.
Reply 22

11th April- 5:00pm.
~Time to make yourselves comfortable! ~

Part 2.

I hope you all found that useful! I actually found it fun. :biggrin: So, the aspect of revision that I have felt most proud of completing today was my Biology plan. Yes, I know it's only a plan that should in theory take under half an hour but I put it off for ages bc ..meh.. and it sort of just felt really mega good to finally get it all done so I'm happy with myself. I hope you all achieved something worth sharing too. ^-^

Video: Close your eyes.
Me: *Closes*
Video: Focus now on your breathing.
Me: *Freaks out and opens eyes*

Why am I like this? :cry2:
Reply 24
Original post by Anon_98
:party:

Yay, so have I.

I agreed very much with the "stress is good in moderation" bit at the beginning, what was your favourite part?
Reply 25
Original post by undercxver

Video: Close your eyes.
Me: *Closes*
Video: Focus now on your breathing.
Me: *Freaks out and opens eyes*

Why am I like this? :cry2:

I'm sorry! :console: <3

You could try again tomorrow/ something. - Perhaps his voice will take some time getting used to? The first time I did this sort of thing, I found it rather bizarre too. - but now I really enjoy it. :'3

I understand it's obviously not for everyone though, so if you don't like it then don't force it. :h:
Reply 26
Original post by Zacken
I agreed very much with the "stress is good in moderation" bit at the beginning, what was your favourite part?

Ah yes, that was a nice part.- I agree too but my favourite part was visualizing the sun . :woo: ..+ all the lakes + stuff. :fluffy:
Original post by Anon_98
I'm sorry! :console: <3

You could try again tomorrow/ something. - Perhaps his voice will take some time getting used to? The first time I did this sort of thing, I found it rather bizarre too. - but now I really enjoy it. :'3

I understand it's obviously not for everyone though, so if you don't like it then don't force it. :h:

It's fine, don't worry. :lol:

I've tried the Calm App, not sure if you've heard it before but it was something very similar.

I'm afraid of jump scares. :rofl:
Wish I had seen this earlier before making my thread about stress lol.
Reply 29
It's fine, don't worry. :lol:

I've tried the Calm App, not sure if you've heard it before but it was something very similar.

I'm afraid of jump scares. :rofl:

Oh that's interesting. :smile: Nope, I haven't heard of that app. Not sure if I'll be able to download it either to see what it's all about since my phone has barely any memory left. :emo:

I am too. :five: There aren't any in what I'm providing though obviously, that'd be way too dangerous for my soul. :eek2: I know what you mean though. :lol:
Original post by Anon_98
Oh that's interesting. :smile: Nope, I haven't heard of that app. Not sure if I'll be able to download it either to see what it's all about since my phone has barely any memory left. :emo:

I am too. :five: There aren't any in what I'm providing though obviously, that'd be way too dangerous for my soul. :eek2: I know what you mean though. :lol:

Ahh if you get time or should I say storage :colone: on your phone then do try out that app. It has about 5 minute audios to listen to everyday and it really does calm you down.

I'm sure your other posts on here would help me, just this once I got scared. :rofl: I look forward to them! :ahee:
Reply 31
Original post by Cherry82
Wish I had seen this earlier before making my thread about stress lol.

Awh. Well, I only made this last night aha. :h: <3 Hope you feel less stressed soon. :console:

Ahh if you get time or should I say storage :colone: on your phone then do try out that app. It has about 5 minute audios to listen to everyday and it really does calm you down.

I'm sure your other posts on here would help me, just this once I got scared. :rofl: I look forward to them! :ahee:

Yes, I shall. :colone: Thank you for the suggestion! <3

:rofl: + Thanks, that's nice of you to say. :'3
Original post by Anon_98
Awh. Well, I only made this last night aha. :h: <3 Hope you feel less stressed soon. :console:

Yes, I shall. :colone: Thank you for the suggestion! <3

:rofl: + Thanks, that's nice of you to say. :'3

Sigh, getting there. I give God thanks.
Reply 33
Sigh, getting there. I give God thanks.

:hugs:

I believe in you. :five:
Reply 34
Okay, well I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their evening. I'll be here again same time tomorrow. :mmm:

But for now it's back to revissiiiioooon. :hare:

Goodnight thread! ( and thread lurkers. :creep: )
In the past week I've cried twice, I never cried during GCSEs...

Does that summarise how stressed I am?
Reply 36
Original post by jamestg
In the past week I've cried twice, I never cried during GCSEs...

Does that summarise how stressed I am?

Aww no, I'm sorry to hear that. :hugs:Hope you feel better soon!

Are you taking enough study breaks?
Original post by Anon_98
:hugs:

I believe in you. :five:

Thank you :cry2:
Reply 38
Thank you :cry2:

Do you need to talk? I can open my inbox for you if that is the case + I'm almost always available for a chat between hours 1am -3am. :smile:

Otherwise, no worries. <3
The video helped me with my stress :woo: looking forward to the next updates 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending